It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[ Close this, if possible MODS. ]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I have deleted my information here to stop any kind of wrongful thinking. I don't want to cause corruption in peoples minds and I think I'm adding to it.

edit on 7-4-2011 by DenyStupidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
It's too late...far, far too late.
The americans were lucky enough to once, no, twice! have someone in power with the gumption and true love of the people to warn them openly and to their faces and what happened?
Sadly, nothing at all. Their egos simply nodded through a guise of acknowledgement and they, as a whole, turned their backs on freedom - dooming the rest of the world with them.

The M.I.C are in control and there is no stopping that runaway train without a horrific crash.
It's just too late to cry about it now.
Save yourself. If (I hope) you can.

edit on 7-4-2011 by OptimisticPessimist because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-4-2011 by OptimisticPessimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
You know why Im not worried?

Because in all these threads there has not been a single person willing to post a reputable and informed source which lends actual credence to the conspiracy theories that HAARP can.

A. Be used as a weapon to actually cause MASSIVE tectonic plate shifts.
B. That the US Government have a reason to target a largely neutral country such as Japan.

The science that the followers of the theory try to push on others is bogus...infact...I dont remember the last time I actually saw any science being posted in these threads aside from Youtube videos and blogs.

It seems that everyone is jumping on this bandwagon, unable to actually comprehend the fact that this planet is in a constant flux, always shifting, always changing and that some maybe...just maybe that earthquake was actually NATURAL.

What was causing these quakes before HAARP then?...MAGIC?!

Seriously. I'm a believer of theories once a theory can stand upto scrutiny, this does not.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
its clear in my mind that theres too many coincidences and factors concerning haarp ..

i mean .. did you notice that in the past two years hurricanes got mostly replaced by floods .. earthquakes .. tsunamis .. etc ..

high and low climate .. i still remember how climate was more balanced when i was young .. how winter air was so crisp and fresh ..

how spring and summer was hot but barable ..

now all i cant think about in the last 4 years is how our earths climate is .... ked up ....

ohh and another question mark i witnessed when i saw that haiti earthquake road security cam footage i saw when the crisis hit ...

i saw in it a constant blobbing of the camera as if the quake was generated and moved like a giant subwoofer ..

to my concern quakes dont use a movement pattern .. its usually chaotic ..

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by fazeone1981

Explain how these coincidences concern HAARP?....or are you just looking for an explanation and that seems the best fit?

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Crutchley29

The science that the followers of the theory try to push on others is bogus...infact...I dont remember the last time I actually saw any science being posted in these threads aside from Youtube videos and blogs.

What do you expect from a conspiracy that was founded by a fake doctor? It makes sense that it is a theory filled with fake science.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
i just find it ridiculous having a set of hundreds of satellite dishes the size of a couple of football courts stranded in the middle of know where ..

where at first it was supposivly an independent group of scientists .. evovled to a governement plan , owned by and for the air force and the CIA ...

i dunno .. but for scientifc ionospherique studies ..
why would the army be interested in this ?

and .. whjy would they take our tax money to found something we dont even freaking know what its used for ??

only thing we know is that it is ridiculously big for nothin ..

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by DenyStupidity

You know, now I read what I wrote and think over what im doing, I think im falling into some kind of bigger trap. As if im spreading the wrong information.

Reading about this thread: George Soros

It makes me think that this is what they want people to start talking about, making out that America has purposely done this, when now I think about it, that couldn't be.

I really dont know if im right in posting this thread.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crutchley29
You know why Im not worried?

Because in all these threads there has not been a single person willing to post a reputable and informed source which lends actual credence to the conspiracy theories that HAARP can.

A. Be used as a weapon to actually cause MASSIVE tectonic plate shifts.
B. That the US Government have a reason to target a largely neutral country such as Japan.

It seems that everyone is jumping on this bandwagon, unable to actually comprehend the fact that this planet is in a constant flux, always shifting, always changing and that some maybe...just maybe that earthquake was actually NATURAL.

What was causing these quakes before HAARP then?...MAGIC?!

Seriously. I'm a believer of theories once a theory can stand upto scrutiny, this does not.

Even though I posted this, I agree with you too. As ive said below in my post, I feel im adding to something I shouldn't.

top topics

join