It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Flower of Life: Geometry, Crop Circles and Spacetime

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

Kickass thanks.
I like geometry in general, so this stuff should be pretty interesting

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackPoison94

thanks for the lesson BP I love being schooled. by you!!

I never knew the rune symbols were imbedded into the FOL geometry in such a way!!

I feel this geometry is engrained into us it is natural like eating...
here is a great video that may help others dive into themselves.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet
reply to post by Antoniastar

Speaking of wordplay, lets pretend that the Flower of Life is an apple blossom. And the apple is a planet. What if the FOL is (among other things) a matrix design, not just for one planet, but a solar system?

Yay! Word games. My favorite, much more comfortable with them than math games. Short answer, Yes. Slightly longer answer: it is a self-perpetuating (also like a seed) infinite system that goes out and in. As above so below. Person, planet, solar system, galaxy, universe, cell, molecule, atom, quanta. They all follow the same rules, the same pattern, the same flower. The one and the many.

Here is my favorite example

Here is the more boring but paradoxically more interesting original

edit on 9-4-2011 by coyotepoet because: video descriptions

CS, thank you for sharing your thoughts with me.

Seed matrix/matrices....I like it!!

An algorithmic process/pattern (rules) that repeats itself throughout the macro and micro world that produces infinity.

Did I get that right?

It sure simplifies things don't it? To have a blueprint to go by, a map from point A to point B and beyond, to know where I am to help get to where I'm going.

No wonder why it's all about the journey.

Oh and thank you very much for the vids!!!! Very enjoyable and educational. I highly recommend them both.

I've added them to my Youtube Channel in the "science" section.

edit on 13-4-2011 by Antoniastar because: forgot something important.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11

Originally posted by Antoniastar
P.S. I'm still trippin on the ancient alphabet and FOL connection. lol Nice.

You could line up any simple shape I can think of, and many more complex shapes with the FOL. The idea is that with a completed FOL, the geometry of anything that exists in the entire universe is already embedded in it.

This thread is definitely packed with a lot of dense information to trip out to. I have a lot of PDFs saved on my computer about this kind of stuff, but I can hardly seem to make the time to decipher most of it.

edit on 9-4-2011 by bsbray11 because: (no reason given)

The FOL boggles my brain. It's so simple yet so complex all at once.

Yes there is much info do "decipher" and not a whole heck of a lot of time to do it in.

Good thing us Humans are good at piecing patterns together. It sure helps when I'm puzzled.

Sounds like you've got the mother load! If I have a question I know who to come to.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Antoniastar

An algorithmic process/pattern (rules) that repeats itself throughout the macro and micro world that produces infinity. Did I get that right?

Yep, pretty much. Kind of like the infinite nature of the Mandelbrot set. Glad you liked the videos. That's my favorite Simpsons couch gag of all time, for obvious reasons..."Wow."

The FOL boggles my brain. It's so simple yet so complex all at once.

Yep, pretty much. I've been studying sacred geometry and the FOL fairly intensely for the past 12 years or so and I still get new insights on it from time to time.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Wow.

I have just spent the last 2 hours on this fantastic, fantastic thread. Then I joined the site. I can't tell you how grateful I am to read your posts, everyone. I've been drawing squiggles reminiscent of sacred geometry my whole life...

Then about 2 years ago I came across Nassim Haramein's work. Anyone? Anyone? I attended his weekend conference, which was delightful (but a repetition) of his CD set....which was delightful (but someone covering what was already covered in the 8-hr lecture you can find on YouTube):

Rogue Metaphysical Library Lecture:
is.gd...

His work ties sacred geometry to physics to consciousness to aliens in our history to Egyptology to ...oh the list goes on.

He's trying to bring this the physics of it (which accounts for so-called dark matter) to the scientific community. (good luck)

His work then turned me on to Drunvalo Malchizedek and - even more stunning - Walter Russell's ONE. Most of WR's pages I need to read very slowly, and some paragraphs multiple times. But clearly Russell knew exactly what is being discussed here, and some items I don't yet see discussed here (like the mechanics of spin and how galactic and local phenomena are created - such as the "arms" on galaxies or the spin of local vorticular dynamics like tornadoes or hurricanes or the water rotating down the bathtub drain).

Then I started having dreams and "getting information" I have no understanding of for several days, but that is giving me increasing understanding of all of this...If you buy that... ha...

Anyway searching on Russell's work got me into Marco Rodin's work (google him, tons of YouTube videos introducing his work) with toroids and the connection of electromagnetics to toroidal dynamics (see also, Free Energy conversations), which is connected to vorticular dynamics, which connects to the geometry of the fabric of (all), which connects back to the FOL..... (Have you done a google search for 3-D videos of the flower of life? You see the dimples exactly as we see them on black holes and in vorticular dynamics like magnetic fields...)

Which THEN (whew) got me piqued to study the Kabalah (QBL? Cabala? Khabballahhhh?) and the sacred geometry of the FOL is so so so evident in studies of the "four worlds" (scales of "creation", which are also progressive stages of "creation") and the concept of Ain (what Walter Russell calls "Mind"), the "stuff" of "God", the fabric of All. Ain Soph - Thinking Mind - Undulating Fabric of All - "God's thought onto the waters" ---- which then moves into spin and coheres into ...well, coherences -- "And God said "Let There Be Light" -- which come to "scales of coherence" - light particles - sound - atoms - planets - galaxies - etc...

And then in the last week I got poked and tugged to again pursue "mandalas", which lead me to FOL searches, which lead me here...

So as you can imagine with all of this, when I saw this thread (and especially the Simpson's video and SUPER especially COYOTEPOETs post with the images about 3D Sacred Geometry understanding Genesis and all of the connections to physics (large and small) and the Enniagram diagram (which is the same geometry used by Marco Rodin) and the toroid in there and sacred geometry and and and...

And then I saw the whole site references "alternative topics", including aliens??

....and well, I got kinda excited.

Granted, I'm relatively effervescent to begin with when I'm pleased, but come on! This is amazing stuff! And brings it all together - from the transpersonal of the non-maya-illusion to the also-right-here-and-now personal realm of "the illusion" and every scale of what we experience on it! Cool, no?

Please tell me someone else out there knows about the connections I'm talking about?

Nassim?
Marco?
Walter?
QBL?

Anyone?

Delighted and grateful to find tribe in awake-to-all-this,

Maya-G

(PS: if you care to see it, you can find more of my personal blog posts connecting all this, and more, at these links:
tiagail.wordpress.com...
tiagail.wordpress.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaanny
I have drawn this pattern a multitude of times when I was a child in school day dreaming. I remember one day my teacher stopped her lesson and asked me why I was drawing that symbol.

And I replied that it wasn't a symbol it is the secret of life. I had no idea why I said it and from where it came.

Of course the whole class laughed at me and I was reprimanded for being a smart ass.... But it turns out I was right...

This is interesting. I too drew some of these shapes as a small child and even into adulthood. I was especially fond of the Star of David. I was not taught these symbols to my knowledge. I just kind of knew about them.

It wasn't until about a year ago that I became interested in why I draw these shapes. More importantly, how did I learn them? I'm still learning.

To OP, thanks for an interesting read. I have enjoyed it.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Awesome thread. I just watch Thrive, that gives a good perspective on all of this. I'm building a tesla coil right now actually, just in case the solar maximum wipes out our electricity next year, my house will still be powered!!!

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by mttdms

Thrive...is that a TV show/film? Hmm, I should as well.

Thanks

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   

OH MY WORD!!!!

How is this for syncronicity???

I am giving a mandala painting course on Monday for a week. Extremely in depth, and includes: Carl Jung, working with the dark side (Debbie Ford), sacred geometry, freedom and discipline, inner wealth, who are we, colour healing, meditation, natural laws vs rules, the four ages - golden age (Satyug), silver age (Treta), copper age (Dwhapar), and Iron Age (Kalyug) as well as persection challenges using life on planet Iarga (found on ATS).

I am definately taking my laptop with to share your entire opening post with them!

Some of my mandalas (I use woodgrain and marble techniques for the frames and background) :

I accidentaly signed this last one upside down, so the peace sign is upside down by accident. Nothing sinister intended.

Sorry if this seems a little showy offy, but heck! The syncronicity of it! A million thanks for posting this today! I hope you won't mind if I show the students this. They will have a much better understanding of how the circle of life is made up of all the circles, not to mention the great 3d ones on platonic solids that you posted, etc! Your graphic info is so helpful!

Ok with you if I use it in my lecture on Sacred Geometry?
ATS, you bowl me over time and time again!!!
edit on 9-12-2011 by UnlimitedSky because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
^ I would enroll in that course! Film those lessons please

Those are incredible
edit on 9-12-2011 by Comet2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by UnlimitedSky

Wow they're pretty amazing!

Heh, so you learn about those concepts within your course? Wow...now I no I have no artistic blood in me, but I'd love to try that.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join