It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sky is Falling, the sky is falling....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Authorities Investigate Santa Monica Blast
Nearby businesses and residences were evacuated during the investigation

www.nbclosangeles.com...

Okay folks this one is for the books. Something falls on a roof, and explodes, but non of the first responders know what it is? The bomb experts from the county, and the FBI show up, and no one knows what it is?

You will find a video and the rest of the story at the link.

It could be a aircraft part, but isn't familiar to me, unless there are some new radical advancements.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

Guys at Edwards Air Force Base are probably watching the news when their commanding officer comes in and says, "Ok guys, who took the super secret UFO out for a joy ride and dropped the super secret alien coffee maker out the window? You guys know how dangerous alien coffee is?!"

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Does the whole "nearby homes were evacuated" ever get noticed or bother anyone but me? That would be the day when I get a knock on my door from the cops telling me I have to leave my home "right now!"
I'd want as much information as they have about the incident(s) occurring, then I'd assess MY OWN situation for MYSELF, we use to call this concept "freedom", especially when it concerns private property.

I know times have changed but I can still think for myself and if I choose to stay in my home during a volcanic eruption or alien attacks from Nibiru, let me be.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
A little more info is coming out.

Televised reports showed firefighters pulling out about a 5-foot pole with its bottom encased in a plug of concrete.
Those crazy aliens using concrete in their coffee pots

hosted.ap.org...

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
All this noise for a pole in a concrete plug? What a waste of tax dollars, instead of calling in the cops and the FBI they should have just called this guy............
www.postpullers.com...

top topics

join