It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orb Over Morecambe UK Video & Pics !

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I have just uploaded some video that my ex-wife caught on her digital camera Canon Sureshot I believe of what can only be described as an Orb !
A little background though as to why I have only just put this up !
I have only in the past week or so been in contact with my ex after a falling out at around the time that she managed to catch this thing ! As soon as she told me i got her to go home and get the camera and only saw this myself for the first time today !
In the background you can hear the TV that is in her conservatory at the back of the house !
think she was facing west as she took this video after first taking 3 stills which didnt show much ! After the video she too 2 more stills and they do have something showing as Ive been eager to put this up I still have had no time to upload those stills but i will try when chance arises because one shows something which looks like a classic 'saucer' !
Now I'm not saying this is a UFO or Aliens, Ive put it out there so you my fellow ATSers can discuss it !
The other points I would like to make are that ?
She was alone when this was taken and beleve me she is 'cool' bout things like this !
And I must stress she i in no way technically gifted with computers so I can swear on oath that it was impossible for her to 'fake' this in any way !
This is the raw footage and unfortunately there are no reerance points 'buildings, trees etc so we can guage the size or anything bad I know but it can't be helped !
Here is the link as I STILL don't know how to embed ! If a good soul would help then thanks in advance !

www.youtube.com...
edit on 013030p://04America/Chicago07 by ProRipp because: (no reason given)

Stills here :-

s1185.photobucket.com...
edit on 023030p://04America/Chicago07 by ProRipp because: added stills links

edit on 023030p://04America/Chicago07 by ProRipp because: (no reason given)

edit on 023030p://04America/Chicago07 by ProRipp because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ProRipp

Very interesting! S+F for you sir!

This might be a bit out of your way, but would you mind sending me the original RAW footage for analysis? I know you uploaded the RAW video to YouTube but it compressed it to 480p.
Assuming your using a HD Cam of course. Don’t worry if you can’t, I’ll work from the 480p video.

So far I’m not in a position to say what this could be...
edit on 7/4/11 by TristanC because: Corrections...

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by TristanC

Gladly send the raw footage to you if you tell me how ? It's 44mb ?
Let me know ?

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ProRipp

don't know what these could be but definitely interesting..

edit on 7-4-2011 by nationalinsecurity because: spelling disaster

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
More info from my ex !
She was returning home from the local store and the object was in front of her and in the next few steps she looked up and it was behind her !
As soon as she got home she got her camera and went out back to see if it was still there so it was up there for quite a length of time !

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ProRipp

here you go

embedded 4 ya

xploder

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ProRipp

and the pic from photobucket

interesting picture

xp

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
That could be anything from anywhere not necessarily the sky. We don't see anything else in the footage other than a black background and an object. If I were to see something and film it, I'd press record first and then point the camera at it. Did they ever rebuild that fair in Morecambe btw? It was a shame when they knocked that down =[

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
It would also help if the object you filmed was actually in FOCUS. 99.9% of these "orbs" are just lights/planets/whatever that are slightly out of focus.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
swampgas?

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

Cheers xploder mate!

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Can I add about the nuclear plant? en.wikipedia.org...

It just came to me as I checked back. There's a nuclear fascility in Heysham, no more than 15 miles from Morecambe.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by gavron

Did you even read my posts ?
It was captured n a canon sureshot digital camera not a camcorder ! also stated was an apology for no reference points ! But this thing WAS in the sky and just cos she's my EX doesnt mean she's a liar ! In fact she's the most honest person I know !
So NO hoax No Faking this thing was there In the sky for at least 15 minutes !
She had to get home after spotting it find the camera and then locate it from her back yard !
I think she did okay !

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by scottlpool2003

Its a lot closer than 15 miles my friend try 3 !

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

No the fairground is no more just wasteland for past 10 yrs at least !

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

Xplodercan you embed the other pic ?
Cheers in advance matey !

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProRipp

Its a lot closer than 15 miles my friend try 3 !

I know, but I couldn't be bothered checking and put 15 in there as the safe number. Bit of a coincidence though if the footage is true. Seems to be so much these days about UFOs and nuclear... What's in Morcambe? What would they have to gain by visiting Morcambe? What about Heysham? Can you find out exactly where the UFO was direction-wise, see if you can find out if it was more Heysham ways or directly over Morcambe.

Heysham should have been bulldozed before the fair IMO. I used to go to boarding school in Carnforth, so I know the area a little.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

The object was n the direction of Heysham from where my ex filmed it if that makes sense ! She would have been pointing the camera in that direction !
I personally have seen 'lights and orbs and other strange things over the bay but i never carry a camera !
When ive seen them on occasion I havent been alone others in my company have seen them too !
Its usually though when I'm goin in my local on the seafront ! The ranchhouse ! ha ha ha
Do you know it ?
edit on 043030p://04America/Chicago07 by ProRipp because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I don't know it no, I was underage when I was living up that way. Try and keep a camera with you! Even if you go out, if you have a window overlooking the bay, keep a camera on overlooking the bay I bet you get some interesting footage!

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProRipp
reply to post by XPLodER

Xplodercan you embed the other pic ?
Cheers in advance matey !

here ya go

looks like an interesting case
they sure do like to get nosey around nuke power plants

xp

new topics

top topics