It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Completely Owns Meredith Vieira and MSM

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

"Obama has no doctrine [...] It's not shutting down the government, it's cutting costs [...] How can you expect a man who's never done a deal to coordinate a deal? [...] The President of the United States has to get this done, but he's not a leader [...] It's pretty sad because the whole world is laughing at us [...] The thing he did best so far is get elected, Obama-care is a disaster [...] I love this country, but this country's going to hell [...] I would run a great great country, we have huge deficits, we have huge unemployment, we have huge problems, and we're not respected [...]

MSNBC Video

Owned. Not sure if this guys a fraud, but I tell you what, he's not pussy-footing around. I'd run him with Ron Paul as VP

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by gncnew

You are an uninformed voter. You would vote for Trump because he says a couple of things you like? What is Trump's platform if he even has one? Trump is full of criticism, but hasn't suggested a plan that would work. It's a shame that Trump is actually taken seriously.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Throwback

Trump has definately introduced plans that would help out. One of which would be that he would talk to China and tell them to stop devaluing their currency and place taxes on incoming products. This would mean that the jobs that are going overseas would start coming back to the US, and the products would be better. He also talked about looking at our trade agreement with South Korea which basically says that they can intro anything they want while its way harder for our products to go to them. Those are just two ideas that would actually work in making jobs over here that he has stated.

As far as running Paul as his VP, I wouldnt. Id put him at secretary of state and have somebody else run as the VP. As secretary of state, I think Paul would make a great diplomat with our overseas allies and so called enemies. He seems to be more fairminded in this aspect and as Sec of State, he would actually have some real power where as VP is really just another talking head.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by gncnew

Trump is a Chump who is no different than any other self-serving politician .

I constantly see posters pissing and moaning about how we are in the ME only for the oil , while other posters tell them what idiots they are for believing such an assinine theory .

Well , here is how Trump feels about the Lybia situation , and yes , I know that Lybia is not in the middle east , in case someone were to try to school me on that . Point being , this is how he would feel about anywhere else also , not just Lybia .

He is no better than anyone else as far as I'm concerned , and personally , I can't stand the man .

“I’m only interested in Libya if we keep the oil. If we don’t keep the oil, I’m not interested,” Trump said.

So , tell me how he would be any better than any of those we already rant about on this site ?

today.msnbc.msn.com...

Anyone who would vote for a self-serving billionare is not quite right in the head . You can bet your sweet ass he didn't acquire all that money by being an upstanding honest person .
edit on 7-4-2011 by ReRun because: eta

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Excellent interview

Trump - Jesse 2012!

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ReRun

He is better in that he wouldnt just train rebels to fight a war that really has no positive conclusions over here in the United States. At least if we did intervene when we were asked for help, like we were in Libya, we would make a profit off of it, or at least enough to actually pay for the war.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
he is doing this all for ratings,,,,,,,,and his show has high ratings.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Anybody who ever lived in New York or New Jersey knows that Donald Trump is a miserable scumbag lowlife who makes slime mold and lawyers look ethical and like model citizens in comparison. You do know that he has defaulted on several multi-hundreds of millions of dollar in loans, declares corporate bankruptcy at the drop of a hat and is a publicity seeker from way back. He no more believes in what he's saying regarding President Obama, his policies or his birth place than he believes he can walk on water or change water into wine. Actually he probably believes in the latter more than the former. The Donald is no more a real candidate for president in 2012 than I am. He has the thinnest skin of virtually any public figure currently living, no sense of humor and in a few weeks or months when he discovers that the press and public are no longer treating him with the deference he believes is due to him and actually ask him some hard questions, he will have a huge temper tantrum and withdraw from consideration. In short he is an idiot and anyone who believes he is in any way, shape or form a viable candidate is too.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Throwback
reply to post by gncnew

You are an uninformed voter. You would vote for Trump because he says a couple of things you like? What is Trump's platform if he even has one? Trump is full of criticism, but hasn't suggested a plan that would work. It's a shame that Trump is actually taken seriously.

Easy trigger, I've not voted for anyone yet. I'm not even saying I WOULD vote for him.

I said "I'd run him as pres, with Paul as Veep"...

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by gncnew

Did he own her before or after he started repeating birhter claims that have been proven false???

news.yahoo.com...

"His grandmother in Kenya said he was born in Kenya and she was there and witnessed the birth," said Trump, reiterating a claim that has been proven false

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

My Grandmother knows where I was born...

and seriously... just posting an announcement a week later in the Hawaiian newspaper to have your child slip in to be an American? easy... others go through far, far worse to have their children grow up American Citizen's.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by reeferman

*sigh*

I know it won't matter to you...but I feel obligated anyway.

www.salon.com...

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by reeferman
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

My Grandmother knows where I was born...

1. That was not his grandmother in the audio tape, it was supposedly his fathers third step mother.
2. The audio tape is unauthenticated.
3. In the tape the old woman made it clear that she was refering to Barack Obama senior, not junior. There are two Barack Obama's.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Before I can take Captain Combover seriously, he has to do something about that ridiculous mop on his head.

If he's that embarassed about going bald that he has to try and hide it, what else is he hiding..?

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

I said "I'd run him as pres, with Paul as Veep"...
reply to post by gncnew

Umm you should know at the CPAC Trump said that Paul could not win.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReRun
reply to post by gncnew

So , tell me how he would be any better than any of those we already rant about on this site ?

At least Trump is honest about it

2nd Line.
edit on 7-4-2011 by BriggsBU because: (no reason given)

top topics

join