It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why isn't anybody digging in Nova Scotia Money Pit?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
With today's tech and building advancements they should easily be able to get to the bottom.I'm working on a project in London uk where we are boring a tunnel 5 miles long 100m underground in which you can drive two double decker buses down side by side,it don't seem much but can you imagine the precision that it has to be done with,with all the tube tunnels wiring etc.
It's as if they don't want to get to the bottom unless they already have and it's just ANOTHER gov cover up as they don't want us to know what it was they found.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I have a way to get to the bottom I just need investors. We will get to the bottom I dont want to post on here how just get with me and we will make hisory if we can get investors on board. Thanks

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
There is more money in never finding anything if you think about it..

Once you find something the mystery over and no one cares.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
No one's digging here because people have put in $millions with no result other than a pool of water at the bottom of a pit, and a few oak beams dug up at each 10' level.

This is a very well constructed pit. Until someone can find a better way in, it will stay buried.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
This has got me very intrigued...
We have amazing modern tech to scope it out, maybe block the flood holes, excavators and what not.
I think I found my calling lol

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncertain1

Exactly!

It should be cake now.

Maybe there's something in there they dont want us to find.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join