It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Conservative Republican Tea Party are Barbarians

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

Originally posted by Aceofclubs
reply to post by inforeal

you just seem like a fascist left winger. threatening and dismissive to all who disagree. like you have all the answers. so what happens after you get your wish?

there is no such thing as a "facist" left winger...please try and get your insults correct. facist is a term used to describe a government controlled and beholding to corporations. gee, sound familiar?
Yes it does. It sounds like the owebowmer administration to me.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by eNumbra

Did I address you at all? I was addressing that chap Bezzer.
But if the shoe fits, by all means, wear it.

edit on 7-4-2011 by inforeal because: added content

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Clntons tax was at the end of his term and created the recession that Bush had to deal with at the begining of his first term.

History a weak subject with you?

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by inforeal
reply to post by eNumbra

Did I address you at all?

You might want to go back and check who you quoted then.
edit on 4/7/2011 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by inforeal
reply to post by eNumbra

I am implying that Republican Conservatives don’t have any altruism, compassion, empathy for any one but rich Americans.

They want to cut food stamps for the poor, education for the poor, jobs for the poor, unemployment insurance for the poor, etc etc etc

They dont complain about weapons of mass destruction that their tax money goes to. But if that tax money goes to feeding poor people THEN THEY COMPLAIN!

AND THEN DON’T GIVE A DAM ABOUT BOMBIMNG AND KILLING HUMAN BEINGS!

THAT’S WHAT YOU SUPPORT!
That isn’t human
So, in your opinion owebowmer is not human? These are his wars now. He could have stopped them at any time.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Maybe you should check history a bit. The Republicans controlled the House and the Senate from 1994 till 2006. Thats six years of Bush's term. The Democrats had majority after 2006, but no where near the sixty votes needed to pass bills.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Clinton was elected in 1992

www.perkel.com...

As part of the 1993 Economic Plan, President Clinton cut taxes on 15 million low-income families and made tax cuts available to 90 percent of small businesses, while raising taxes on just 1.2 percent of the wealthiest taxpayers

Under President Clinton's leadership, almost 6 million new jobs were created in the first two years of his Administration -- an average of 250,000 new jobs every month.

President Clinton signed into law the largest deficit reduction plan in history, resulting in over $600 billion in deficit reduction. The deficit is going down for 3 years in a row for the first time since Harry Truman was president.

I told you folks:

I DEAL IN FACTS!

I BACK UP WHAT I SAY!

CASE CLOSED

SEE YA!

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I keep seeing this if/then relating to taxes and jobs correlation going on.

You all know there are an awful lot of factors involved and that either raising or lowering taxes wont have any provable measurable affect on jobs. At least not only tax manipulation. There are hundreds, thousands of other variables to take into account.

To read some of these posts you'd think simply waving a wand and taking a few percent more or taking a few percent less will save or destroy the world.

It doesnt work like that.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

So it'sall Clinton. It had nothing to do with the previous administration.

Fine.

Let's look at the economic mess Obama got us into. High unemployment, sinking dollar, failed economic policies.

Yup, your guy is doing a swell job.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Good point. But the problem is more taxes were collected during the Bush era than the Clinton era. Any guess who paid them? The Bush era problems began with the financial crash (dot com burst Mar 2000) at the end of the Clinton's term and were compounded by deficit spending on two wars after 9/11. It had nothing to do with tax cuts.

Obama inherited the wars and continues to increase federal spending while tax revenues struggle since the economy is still sputtering along. Obama also inherited the housing crisis which reduced his tax revenue.

The problem is not with collecting revenue, the problem is SPENDING. You can't spend yourself to prosperity.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
it's always the same scam. politicians say they'll cut taxes for corporations and rich people so they'll create jobs with the extra money and hire people.

what happens, the corporations and the wealthy laugh and pocket the money. demand creates jobs, not tax cuts.

if apple cut the ipad 2 to $200, they couldn't keep up with production. no that's wrong. their chinese labor source can turn out ipads at 45 cents a unit indefinitely.

tax cuts should only be for corporations that employ over 95% of their labor force in america. period.

edit on 8-4-2011 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
There is a fundamental problem with your point of view, it's that you think we need the government to solve our problems. While I'm sure you can go on for days with talking points, they are simply that, TALKING points.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

So it'sall Clinton. It had nothing to do with the previous administration.

Fine.

Let's look at the economic mess Obama got us into. High unemployment, sinking dollar, failed economic policies.

Yup, your guy is doing a swell job.

High unemployment, sinking dollar, failed economic policies. This country already had all of these things when Obama walked into office. Oh that's right everything gets reset back to zero when someone new walks into office.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

That was the point I was trying to make.
Cheers

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join