It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Conservative Republican Tea Party are Barbarians

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Of course they don’t care about the real human beings they hurt with their self-righteous and destructive government shut down.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

These ignorant puppets of the rich and anti-human modern barbarians are the worst political phenomenon that has happened to America since the McCarthy era.

I promise you that if this movement soon isn’t seen for what it is, and thrown out of any power it has gotten, thanks to the very stupid American people, being so that they elected some of these barbarians, then it is guaranteed that America will be a third world country soon.

We will likely have another severe recession because of the spending cuts, as every legitimate economist warns, and more and more attacks on the middle class, cuts in unemployment insurance, attempts to cut Medicaid and Medicare, severe cuts in education and health and scientific research ALL BECAUSE THESE FOOLS WANT TO CUT TAXES FOR THE RICH!

THEY ARE DUPES FOR THE KOCH BROTHERS.

WAKE UP AND THROW THE TEA PARTY AND REPUBLICAN CONSERVATIVES OUT OF ALL POWER!

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Troll much? This belongs in the rant section if anywhere.
edit on 7-4-2011 by sonofliberty1776 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
That's kind of silly. I mean, it takes both parties to hold this up.

When 1 of 2 parties refuses a concession that would otherwise progress a bill is it the fault of the party refusing to concede or the party demanding the concession?

Looks pretty equal to me.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by sonofliberty1776

Its you who is silly. DEAL WITH THE ISSUE. Issues, facts, people will SUFFER.
If you dont have the intellectual capacity to think or answer intellegently then LEAVE MY THREAD!
edit on 7-4-2011 by inforeal because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
imho the Tea Party wants to cut government spending to save the economy.
the Dems want to increase government spending to get re-elected. who's actually looking out for America?

honestly, in a financial crisis do we really need to keep spending money on PBS or Cowboy Poetry (in Harry Reid's Nevada)?

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

I deal with facts. It is the Democrats who have conceded. The Republicans are the ones holding out just as they did with the tax cuts for the rich, in which the weak sister Obama folded like the cheap camera he is.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by inforeal

I applaud your zealous and passionate attitude, but this economy is doomed on the path it is on already. It has nothing to do with the 33 billion or 60 billion cuts proposed, has nothing to do with planned parent hood or any other item in the current proposals. The only thing passing one of these pathetic continuing resolutions do for us is keeps us from getting to the real issue.

The economy of the world is being drowned by the US debt, debt the current administration wants to add a couple of trillion dollars to over the next 18 months or so. We need nothing less than a balanced budget with a debt repayment plan.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Does the OP actually believe the Dems propaganda?

scare tactics and b.s.!

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere
That's kind of silly. I mean, it takes both parties to hold this up.

When 1 of 2 parties refuses a concession that would otherwise progress a bill is it the fault of the party refusing to concede or the party demanding the concession?

Looks pretty equal to me.

yeah...let's see... i want to cut your income by 10% percent, and give it to my millionaire
brother in the form of a 10% net tax break. but the good news is that he'll invest in a chinese company that creates jobs on the china mainland.

my slogan...."CUTTING TAXES TO CREATE NEW JOBS"

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Looks like they're both at it: www.nytimes.com...

Both at fault. Like squabbling children.

I suppose if you have some particular party allegiance you could just pick your team and shout "rah, rah, rah!" but we all know better than that don't we? It's not like we're mindless drones out repeating slogans to our buddies and listening to some "pundit" for opinions, right?

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
The government shuts down all the time. Weekends, holidays, vacations......no one dies, starves, misses a meal...blah, blah, blah.....

I have never seen such useless dribble.....enjoy your fantasy op.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I say the longer government is shut down, the better off we will be =)

Just a thought.

Oh wait... Barbarians!!!

Shut em all down. Lock the doors. Let nobody in. Appoint new rulers(me), re-open the doors. Conduct buisness
(all within the time of their shutdown)....

This would be the PERFECT time. "You are out, stay out":: Evil Laugh::.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

So then there is a refusal to concede. That's what I said.

It doesnt matter who's Chinese cousin gets what. There is a refusal to concede and a push for concession and the two arent reconciling. That what causes it to stall.

How does any of your Chinese tax money rant change that?

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Okay, lets clear some things up.

There are no Republicans left that are even remotely "conservative". When they started loving big government, corporations and war-mongering they ceased to be conservative.

The "Republican" Tea Party is not what the Tea Party is/was about. Fringe Republicans, those who would never get elected due mainly to openly extremist christian views hopped on the band wagon as the independent movement of disenfranchised voters calling themselves the Tea Party gained massive momentum. This began to attract all sorts of people who shouldn't ever call themselves conservative.

Conservative Republican Tea Party would seem to suggest that they adhere to original Republican beliefs which are dissimilar to modern Republican beliefs; which would suggest a Tea Party that are far from barbarians.

Language, and the abuse, liberal use of it is a key trick to manipulating people. Be sure not to fall for such tactics, especially when it comes from such an obvious Democratic rag such as the huffington post.

edit on 4/7/2011 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
As a Tea Party member I take offense at your blanket description of everyone involved. It speaks to your lack of knowlege on who is in the Tea Party and what it stands for. But you sound like a progressive who is used to generalizing, categorizing and flinging insults akin to monkeys and poo at your local zoo.

But please, continue. Every hate-filled thread/post only strengthens OUR case.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
[color=#FF0000]Beware of Democrats and Republicans!! They are all PROFESSIONAL POLITICIANS. Millionaires and lawyers looking out for themselves and their kin while screwing the average American. Americans can never be free until they rid themselves of CRIMINAL GANGSTERS who have to band together in bands called parties which are no better than MS13, The Latin Kings, or any other number of illegal criminal enterprises that prey on the weak and unwary.

[color=#FFFFFF]Americans need to elect CITIZEN STATESMEN who are not beholding to criminal gangsters who give them backing and financing.

CITIZEN STATESMEN who are not PROFESSIONAL POLITICIANS and who love America more than they love power and money.

CITIZEN STATESMEN who will represent us instead of Lobbyists for corporations who ply them with under the table cash and benefits.

CITIZEN STATESMEN who will represent us instead of RULING OVER US.
[color=#3333FF]
Democrats and Republicans are two sides of the same coin. It is a dirty, soiled currency backed by graft and greed that will no longer purchase honest representation for the American voter and taxpayer.

The true patriot is not the man who defends a corrupt government. The true patriot is the man who defends the constitution from that corrupt government.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by inforeal
Of course they don’t care about the real human beings they hurt with their self-righteous and destructive government shut down.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

These ignorant puppets of the rich and anti-human modern barbarians are the worst political phenomenon that has happened to America since the McCarthy era.

I promise you that if this movement soon isn’t seen for what it is, and thrown out of any power it has gotten, thanks to the very stupid American people, being so that they elected some of these barbarians, then it is guaranteed that America will be a third world country soon.

We will likely have another severe recession because of the spending cuts, as every legitimate economist warns, and more and more attacks on the middle class, cuts in unemployment insurance, attempts to cut Medicaid and Medicare, severe cuts in education and health and scientific research ALL BECAUSE THESE FOOLS WANT TO CUT TAXES FOR THE RICH!

THEY ARE DUPES FOR THE KOCH BROTHERS.

WAKE UP AND THROW THE TEA PARTY AND REPUBLICAN CONSERVATIVES OUT OF ALL POWER!

Inforeal always....always posts hyperbolic gibberish is every post he/she makes. He hits all the usual loaded talking points, "republicans are anti-human", republicans just want tax cuts for the rich", "republicans are destroying the middle class", and so on. This is the exact same post I've seen vomited all over ATS from this same poster before.

There is no legitimate economist telling anyone that spending cuts will hurt the economy. That is by far, the most stupid and ignorant thing I have heard in my entire life. The OP just made that up. Or he probably thinks Paul Krugman is a smart economist.

Just ignore Inforeal, his kind has been dieing out for years now.
edit on 7-4-2011 by aravoth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by EssenceOfSilence

Bill Clinton balanced the budget, he was a Democrat and lo and behold the Republican BUSH sent the budget deficit in the stratosphere will the war in Iraq, the fake war on terror and the 2008 bailout of Banksters.

Don’t you understand that Republicans really DON’T REALLY GIVE A DAM ABOUT BALANCED BUDGETS.

DID THEY EVER BALANCE THE BUDGET?
NO!
It’s a scam!

They only use that rhetoric as an excuse to help their rich benefactors.

In this case it’s the Kochopolis

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I don’t hate you, I pity you. Anyone who believes the scam of the Tea Party and their anti-human rhetoric and love of ONLY the rich are in serious trouble.

WHAT DO YOU BELIEVE IN SAVE HELPING RICH PEOPLE BE HAPPY?

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Great points. Clinton had a republican senate and house.

Bush had a democrat senate and house.

Hmmm, see a pattern?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join