It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation Scorching Summer anounced by Israel after Gaza attack

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beavers
i still remember isreal getting caught pretending to be egyptian and attacking american army bases...

i don't think i'll ever believe this #

Not to mention the USS Liberty.

The USS Liberty incident was an attack on a United States Navy technical research ship, USS Liberty, by Israeli Air Force jet fighter aircraft and Israeli Navy torpedo boats, on June 8, 1967, during the Six-Day War.[2] The combined air and sea attack killed 34 crew members (naval officers, seamen, two Marines, and one civilian), wounded 170 crew members, and severely damaged the ship.[3] At the time, the ship was in international waters north of the Sinai Peninsula, about 25.5 nmi (29.3 mi; 47.2 km) northwest from the Egyptian city of Arish.[1][4]

Link

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeachM1litant

Originally posted by Beavers
i still remember isreal getting caught pretending to be egyptian and attacking american army bases...

i don't think i'll ever believe this #

Not to mention the USS Liberty.

The USS Liberty incident was an attack on a United States Navy technical research ship, USS Liberty, by Israeli Air Force jet fighter aircraft and Israeli Navy torpedo boats, on June 8, 1967, during the Six-Day War.[2] The combined air and sea attack killed 34 crew members (naval officers, seamen, two Marines, and one civilian), wounded 170 crew members, and severely damaged the ship.[3] At the time, the ship was in international waters north of the Sinai Peninsula, about 25.5 nmi (29.3 mi; 47.2 km) northwest from the Egyptian city of Arish.[1][4]

Link

How about Mossad getting caught selling fake artwork to known military industrial contractors to get information. I have a relative that's ex-rayethon that was visited by "art students' and still has the fake paintings hanged in his house.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
" Operation Scorching Summmmmmmmmeer ! Bigger than Ben Hur ! More Spectacle and Blood than the Colosseum ! Coming to a theatre near you Sooooooooon ! "

Panavision

Widescreen

Cinamascope

Technicolour

Directed by Cecil B Demille

Now brought to you by the directors of the Academy Award Winning ' Operation Cast Lead ' !!

Romance ! Tragedy ! Drama !

See it now and tell your friends !

Another Jewish Blockbuster

from the makers of Gone With the Wind

and 'Giant '

Starring Mel Gibson !

Courtney Love !

And GEORGE BUSH !!!!!!

LOL

The jews and their love of BIG !

They'll all be out there on opening night ...

Shaking their vulgar gold chains

and shaking their hand-made wigs

brandishing the latest in digital cameras

and picnicing on the heights and beaming the moment by moment slaughter to the world along with their silly big grins

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Reply to post by Justice4Gaza

Then maybe some should stop poking the hornets nest.

I stuck my finger in a socket once. I learned quickly, that it will kick my ass. I never did it again.

On a different note…the irony. A Palestinian rocket hits a school bus, no one dispaarages Palestinians.

Israel hits a mosque, they are Satan incarnate.

Both sides need to sit down, shut up, and get along.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

On a different note…the irony.

A Israeli airstrike destroys civillian infastructure, hospitals and schools. Israel undertook these actions in self defence.

A Hamas rocket lands in an empty field in Israel. Hamas undertook these actions due to "spite" and "terrorist" principles.

The irony applies to both factions. Israel needs to stop acting like victims in the wake of international outrage and take responsibility for their warcrimes rather than blame it on Hamas.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join