It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation Scorching Summer anounced by Israel after Gaza attack

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
This is now breaking an anti tank rocket from Gaza hit a school bus today. 45 missiles fired from Gaza in 3 hrs,Israels Iron dome works,taking out 2 out of three missiles fired.

Some links to kick this off,lets hunt some live feeds ats because its gonna be hot in Gaza tonight.

edition.cnn.com... tm_campaign=Feed%3A+rss%2Fedition_meast+%28RSS%3A+Middle+East%29

From inside the bus.

www.tipmedia.org...

Israels Iron dome at work.

www.haaretz.com...

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Religion of peace strikes again (just wanted to be the first one to say it).

So, they are now (again) attacking children and schoolbuses..keep it classy palestine.
I am assuming that the militant apologists will be here shortly about how this is Israel's fault for being jerks and how israel needs to be wiped out...nevermind the actions.

Actually, I wouldn't be suprised if this is some anti-palestinian subterfuge going on...because the outcome of this is going to be a wholesale slaughter from israel to palestine...

or

could be from a different state (say Iran) guising as palestinian militants to encourage israel to bring down the sword so they can then start up the retoric about how israel is evil. Such talks focuses the people on israel and distracts them from their own crappy dictator...just when dictators are being toppled left and right in the middle east, such a distraction to the old issues would be welcoming.

alot of pieces on the table here..not sure who the pawns are its too easy just to think this to be the same ole, same ole (unless militant fingers have always been other countries causing mischief for their own personal gain is the same ole)

either way...sad, but thats how things roll over there...too used to this for it to be shocking or even remarkable.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
IRON DOME

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Oh, and in regards to the Iron Dome.
Truely excellent...hopefully as it goes on, they perfect the system and it becomes a proper projectile shield.

Won't help some brainwashed tween with a suicide belt on, but it may help in dealing with this rocket nonsense.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Having trouble finding the link on Operation Scorching Summer. I saw it on twitter when this first broke about two hours ago,now I cant find it although there are alot of twitter posts containing it. The un it seems was evacuated in Gaza according to twitter feeds.

Please understand this is breaking now and I wanted the great members of ATS to do their thing and get on the hunt for fresh info. The name may be some figment of someones imagination and may not be an actual official announcement from Israel.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

More: Israeli PM Netanyahu says 'iron dome' defense shield has intercepted two rockets - Reuters

www.breakingnews.com...

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I guess it’s time to demonstrate to them again how American made, Israeli used military equipment works. You rocket attack a school bus I say your asses should be buried under 6 feet of rubble.

Anyone want to justify this now or what? You want to hit a target fine launch it at a government building or something, if you must do that at all, but definitely not a school bus. Now you will see them hiding in Gaza within schools and hospitals so when Israel goes to rout them out they can cry, “Jews bombed our children and the innocent”.

These people are savages. I know if one missile landed in my state I would demand the United States retaliate with full force. Well at least Israel’s Iron Dome has worked and possibly spared dozens of innocent lives.

They will soon know what it’s like, again, to mess with the 'infidels'. And just as SaturnFX said, "so much for the religion of peace".

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Well the IDF have already bombed some smuggling tunnels,hit the Gaza airport and twitter feeds report heavy tank shelling right now. I'm not going to cut and past all the twitter feeds but looks like this is real hot,right now.

I believe there were reports of peace talks taking place today. Could it be that peace was not in the best interests of Hamas and therefore they began the rocket attacks? Sure looks that way.
edit on 4/7/11 by nickoli because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

I cant help shake a growing curiousity though...

Again, things have been (relatively) peaceful over there...then the middle east in general starts erupting into chaos and people are toppling their dictators...suddenly a rash of nonsense like this...

the conspiracy neurons are firing and wondering if this isn't the palestinians, but rather other nations trying desperately to change focus...yes, no doubt israel's response is going to be brutal, and no doubt all the dictators in the area will be screaming about how israel is evil and try to get their citizens involved in how their dictator is bravely chastizing israel..

It may be just what it is, some arses lobbing bombs, however..don't know...this "feels" different...I am going to keep an open mind on this one as I suspect there are different fingers at work
edit on 7-4-2011 by SaturnFX because: speeling misdake

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by nickoli

What key word(s) are you using when searching twitter?

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
#Israel,#operation scorched earth #Gaza #IDF

Just got this WOW this is huge,this baby is going HOT.

Breaking: #israel is bombing the border line between #Gaza and Egypt! #fb

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
There's really no way I can side with Israel on this one. Either 1) the attacks were real and so it's "collateral damage" not very nice to hear that when it's your side getting collateral damage, eh? Or 2) since these types of things don't usually involve casualties it could very easily be faked to justify military invasion.

I haven't checked yet, anyone have a news story saying there are casualties from the rocket attacks?

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Oy vey....

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
There's really no way I can side with Israel on this one. Either 1) the attacks were real and so it's "collateral damage" not very nice to hear that when it's your side getting collateral damage, eh? Or 2) since these types of things don't usually involve casualties it could very easily be faked to justify military invasion.

I haven't checked yet, anyone have a news story saying there are casualties from the rocket attacks?

So, just to make it simple

There is no way you will side with israel
either they deserved it, or they did it

but you haven't even read the story

glad your staying objective.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

It isn't collateral damage when the target is civilians.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eliad
reply to post by filosophia

It isn't collateral damage when the target is civilians.

that's not what they say when it happens in Afghanistan.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

If Israel stopped their false flag attacks and stopped their racism I would side with them, I don't side with racists.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by nickoli
This is now breaking an anti tank rocket from Gaza hit a school bus today. 45 missiles fired from Gaza in 3 hrs,Israels Iron dome works,taking out 2 out of three missiles fired.

What about the other 42? Did it stop them?..
I don't understand.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
You should listen to the words of the true torah Jews who want peace with Palestinians, who oppose the state of Israel and believe that God gave them the right to live peacefully within nations (not my beliefs it's theirs), but most importantly they realize that the racial segregation carried out by the evil families is not Judaism in any way, shape, or form. If you really cared about Judaism you would listen to them.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
i still remember isreal getting caught pretending to be egyptian and attacking american army bases...

i don't think i'll ever believe this #

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join