It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EU - What's Wrong with it?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by StrangeLands
Well, Hunter, at least you're consistent - first the UN, now the EU!

You know, the more incoherent and ignorant all the small-minded UKIP-voting bigots get, the more I'm looking forward to the next election.

It's about time these xenophobic morons were reminded that they're nothing more than a misguided, pitiful minority.

But in the meantime, Hunter, keep it up - it's hilarious!

strange lands i find it funny that you claim that the UKIP voters are a minority when they got 12 MEP's in the Euro elections
i think that shows that a growing majority of people in Britain are against the EU

remember that voting for UKIP is voting for the lesser of the two evils
Labour and Lib Dems are the greater evils before you make any sarcastic comments

i prefer the not so popular idea of scrapping the EU and creating a better version (i've posting my link enough times for my idea - see past post)

[edit on 7-8-2004 by UK Wizard]

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 11:35 AM
link   
The EU doesnt even seem to be representative of the people they pretend to be representing. France and Germany have all the pull and everyone else can fall in line or not, they don't care. If the big two do something wrong they arent held accountable and its always what they say goes. Im afraid its going to start out as a federalized government but the ruling authorities are just going to get more and more detached from the people they rule. The constitution is going to end up removing most of each countries sovereign rights and put in its place a forced conformity that will make us all look fondly for the old days.

Very scary. - Was

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 12:22 PM
link   

thats what you get when poeple vote for ignorant xenophobes

[edit on 7-8-2004 by DarkSide]

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 01:02 PM
link   
what do you mean by that Darkside????

people voted UKIP because they want out of the EU not because the party contains a very small minority of xenophobes

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by UK Wizard
not because the party contains a very small minority of xenophobes

Very small minority?!?! lol

One day the whole party will show its true colours

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Well, all I can say is that the NWO is comming, this is but one phase. Once all of Europe is united, it will be far easier to take over politicaly.

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 01:25 PM
link   
what i mean is yes there are some xenophobes in UKIP but remember that their voters are mainly people who are fed up with a weak Government who refuses to stand up for the people who count

Labour: Politically Correct
Lib Dems: What to sell out Britain to the EU
Conservative: Confused on where they stand (though they could be a good party if they made some changes)
UKIP: Doesn't care what the other parties think
(They won't win any seats in the general election, they don't have any well thought out policy's)

[edit on 9-8-2004 by UK Wizard]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join