It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could the X-37 B be causing earth quakes?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...
This is the first time I have seen a video made by this guy so i dont want to give him any credit. But i was wondering what you thought. The X-37 B could be their to monitor the quake that they some how knew was coming.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
It is rather interesting that it launched March 5th 2011, 6 days prior to the earthquake..

I'm not going to attribute the earthquake to this shuttle but I do find it interesting since I've not really heard of this craft before, I know it's supposedly on some kind of "secret mission" in low earth orbit.. and that it's un-manned..

en.wikipedia.org...

I'd love to know where it was located during the first earthquake.. if it was over Japan then that would ofcourse make it more interesting
edit on 7-4-2011 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus
It is rather interesting that it launched March 5th 2011, 6 days prior to the earthquake..

But there are several quakes every day, I would not connect these two dots. They could view better via satellite I think

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Just to add a few facts about the X37-B, this is not its first flight. It was up for much of last year as well.

You can track when it will be flying overhead on spaceweather.com--it's one of the objects tracked in the Flyby schedule. I saw it go overhead many times in 2010. In fact, it looks like it will be in my neck of the woods at 9:16:19 pm tonight.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by sweetpeanc

Just to add a few facts about the X37-B, this is not its first flight. It was up for much of last year as well.

You can track when it will be flying overhead on spaceweather.com--it's one of the objects tracked in the Flyby schedule. I saw it go overhead many times in 2010. In fact, it looks like it will be in my neck of the woods at 9:16:19 pm tonight.

The tracking site he used I believe is this one www.n2yo.com... .. real time

And I believe the orbit is pretty predictable at this point..

Looking at it's flight history over Japan.. unfortunately I can't see historic passes .. but it seems to always pass between 5-8am every day

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Yes, it's looking more and more likely that the X37B IS the smoking gun on these HAARP attacks -- happened again in Honduras, and had just left Japan when that 6.6 afterquake hit an hour or so ago: www.youtube.com... I'd say we are having a silent world war at the moment....hang on to your seat.

new topics

top topics

join