Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Gold, Silver And Oil Are All Skyrocketing And That Is Bad News For The U.S. Economy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Whereweheaded

You sir are wise beyond your years. That projection of mine the date of Nov 2011, is just the beginning and it has a 6 to 9 month spread so that would be "sink time" which is the time it takes for people to realize that it has happened...and while there is nothing that we can do per say or action about it, if you have properly prepared yourself and family you have done just about all that you can do.

I personally hold no fear, what ever happens was due to happen as a direct result of higher cause, I as an individual cannot stop what harbors in the minds of the Elitist from coming to fruition. The plan has been put to the trestle board for review and now The Work has begun!

Fear = ignorance to me and thus I hold zero sum of it.
edit on 7-4-2011 by maestromason because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by maestromason

I do sir fully agree, I have stocked up on the 3 B's, band-aids, beans and bullets. The agenda thrust into action, started way back in the 30's( according to my timeline). The act of FDR to deem illegal gold ownership would suggest the "act" was put into motion. * sidenote: it goes further back to 1913 with the Federal Reserve being started but you get my point.
Ever since the 1930's, we have seen an agenda, with proportions the likes of which we have never seen. Each POTUS, all had " bits " that they were responsible for to ensure dominance. Look at Executive orders, and Signed Presidential statements. Just those to examples, allow for a President to " side step " Congress, and allows a POTUS to "act " as his own government, without the need for Congressional Approval. Both Roosevelt's were responsible for the most EO issued in any Presidential history. ( Unless things have recently changed )

What was cast into motion, was a plan from the very beginning, and as an example, JFK I believe, knew this, and tried his darnedest to prevent, but his efforts ended on Nov 22, 1963.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
i was following gold since it was $325 and ounce and yeah precious metals have gained significatly.

but its a very stupid move to buy any more now all anyone has to do is to look at the gold price to see how the us economy is doing and its not doing great...

and yup even with the so called crash under bush and stocks fell my friends that was the time to buy much like the housing "Crisis" was the time to buy.

markets rise and fall they always have they always will where there is hardships for some others go on easy street.

the comment made no matter the market money is made is the truth.

staying away from gold now is the smart move sell it off while you can the party doesnt last forever never does.

i wish i could paste my yahoo portfolios i been a billionaire for over 5 years
edit on 7-4-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
i was following gold since it was $325 and ounce and yeah precious metals have gained significatly.

but its a very stupid move to buy any more now all anyone has to do is to look at the gold price to see how the us economy is doing and its not doing great...

and yup even with the so called crash under bush and stocks fell my friends that was the time to buy much like the housing "Crisis" was the time to buy.

markets rise and fall they always have they always will where there is hardships for some others go on easy street.

the comment made no matter the market money is made is the truth.

staying away from gold now is the smart move sell it off while you can the party doesnt last forever never does.

i wish i could paste my yahoo portfolios i been a billionaire for over 5 years
edit on 7-4-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

I have a question for you...

I own a lot of physical gold, and am steadily buying what I can(gold stock is a sucker's bet)

why would you sell gold now?
edit on 7-4-2011 by maestromason because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

I absolutely agree. I would rather live in my van and fish for my dinner with the Constitution then be a millionaire without it.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

too many unknowns for me to conclusively say sell hell it could go up another 400 to 600 bucks an ounce.

just beware what goes up must come down your gold will always be worth something but the key is will it be worth more than you pay.

i can't make that call for you do what you think is best

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

No I meant why would you sell your gold? That does not make any sense to me. I would not sell my gold for any currency on the globe. reason being the currency is ALWAYS going to be less than what it is worth. When TSHTF I would barter my gold for goods, services, food, ect.

why would you replace a solid standard with an inflated world currency?

I am interested in knowing?

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

yeah i thought bout that after i said that money is worthless

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I would definitely sell any Gold and Oil I had. It's way over inflated over the fears of economic crash. I'm not saying that can't happen. Even if it does how much higher could it go Maybe oil has a little more room in the event of a crash. But there is so much of it untapped in US territories.The middle east has a bunch of cheap oil true but It's just not that rare. In 1998 Oil was 20 dollars a barrel. That's when I bought. They will have a correction. I'm buying all the silver I can. It's way undervalued I think.

Buy low sell high
edit on 4/7/2011 by JerryB08 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
You can't eat or drink Gold. When you have no food what's more valuable a Gold Bar or a Cow?

I'm no expert by no means but the people in precious metals are making a mint. It's in their interest to spread fear. How much Gold did they say that nut in Libya say he was sitting on? Do we really seem like we care if he goes or not?

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by JerryB08
You can't eat or drink Gold. When you have no food what's more valuable a Gold Bar or a Cow?

Amen brother!

When someone wants a sack of flour or grain I have store away, it will only cost them 50 gold pieces.

Just kidding!

What most people don't understand is something is worth only what someone is willing to trade or pay for it. And currently we are conditioned the paper, gold, silver and trading our 40 plus hours a week is worth something.

I have a feeling that people are going to be re-evaluating everything they have been taught real soon.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by JerryB08

I'm no expert by no means but the people in precious metals are making a mint. It's in their interest to spread fear. How much Gold did they say that nut in Libya say he was sitting on? Do we really seem like we care if he goes or not?

Gold bar!

I would not eat anything but vegetables after TSHTF. I would not trust any meat. Hell, I only eat Kosher now anyways.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by TriForce

Yes i know, and i never wrote to buy "fake" silver... Only a fool would buy "fake" silver. If you cant touch your silver then you dont have it.

Physical silver and (less) gold is the way to go! People who have it will be the rich guys of the future.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

No, i think you are just too paranoid. This is not orchestrated... and even if it is, i dont care! Im only going to win from my silver and gold.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Gold is not the best investment...(silver it is
) But i can still see it up 5k or even more per ounce. Yes the party wont last forever but selling gold before the party is over will give you the most gain. And the party will be over when fiat crashes, and even if it does after that fiat might come back (party time), and even if it doesnt gold and silver will still worth much much more than now. Just look at the silver rate of ounce needed per year only for technology, and its increasing year by year... if not gold but silver will be in the sky no matter what.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Physical silver and (less) gold is the way to go! People who have it will be the rich guys of the future.
reply to post by StarBoy

Absoultely!

JP morgan will default within two month and the price of silver is going to ROCKET out of where it currently is. Check the link in my sig

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
The January correction we went through in gold stocks simply pushed back the date the breakout was likely to occur — instead of breaking in February or March, which normally occurs when there’s no January pullback, we are now seeing the break in April and May.

This is very similar to 2010, when we didn’t see a top in gold stocks until May, and gold didn’t peak until June.

Meanwhile, the dollar remains under pressure, which is a positive sign for gold. The European Central Bank recently raised its benchmark rate 25 basis points, from 1 to 1.25 percent. However, the Federal Reserve is nowhere near raising U.S. rates, and is actually still in the midst of its loosening policy of quantitative easing, referred to as QE2 in the media.

So, for Gold and Gold Stocks it’s good news as we watch gold and mining stocks break out. Let’s enjoy the ride!

These stocks in the Gold Stock Adviser Conservative Portfolio are near or under my recommended buy price: Kinross Gold (KGC), Yamana Gold (AUY), and San Gold (SGRCF.PK).

In the Aggressive Portfolio, Full Metal Minerals (FMM.V), Kiska Metals Corp. (KSK.V), Golden Phoenix (GPXM.OB), and Western Pacific Resources (WRPSF.PK) are in range.

<< 1   >>

join