It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge flash shown on msnbc

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Has anyone seen the footage of the cctv in japan that msnbc has been showing where there is a huge flash by the horizon line. It seems to light the sky up. i cant find any footage of it online though

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I KNOW! I just saw it on Sky news with the journalist saying its apparently caused by the magnetic impact of the tectonic plates. STRANGE AND CREEPY HUH!
edit on 7-4-2011 by Jepic because: (no reason given)

link   
They are talking about it in the main Japan thread (the one with over 500 pages!)... Someone saw it so you aren't imagining it.

Peace!

link   
reply to post by 1curious1

Can you link it?

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by asafum08

WHAT ??????????????
YOU dont have footage

What a waste of time

edit on 7-4-2011 by meathed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
hello, i have just switched on sky news and saw the flash on the horizon. They seem to be saying that it is a natural occurrence, hmmmm, very interesting. At first I thought it was just a power plant or something, but very suspicious about the reason they are giving for it.

Looking forward to the professors of ATS giving us an insight into this.

Peace to all

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
c,mon... it can also be caused by electrical lines, tranformers, or similar things going down. let's not jump to conclusions befor knowing some factual detail

link   
reply to post by 1curious1

sky news UK reports blue white light seen in sky over Japan earthquake zone, I wonder what might have caused that and why is the Haarp website down again?

link   
Forgive me. I'm apparently "stuck in time"
edit on 4/7/2011 by CastleMadeOfSand because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
There was another Earthquake.
news.yahoo.com...

link   
I saw it too.

OMG it was huge. It was like a blue whitish light kinda of like the sun but blue, so it looked like the moon. So then it just dissappears completely. I saw it on NHK World, I think they were showing a big city skyline(tokyo?). Its is a pretty impressive explosion, maybe evidence of harrp? Just logically speaking it seemed more of an upper atmosphere anomaly not an explosion and that makes me think of HAARP.

I was like wait...what the heck am I looking at. weird.
edit: here is the video!!!

edit on 7-4-2011 by nrd101 because: (no reason given)

link   
really? they made absolutely not one mention at all of what it was on msnbc. it was HUGE an i was like well it must be normal if they didn't say anything at all. Thanks msnbc for making me feel like a fool for questioning something lol

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by CastleMadeOfSand

What does that video have to do with this? We are talking about what they are showing in the news right now about some footage with flashes in the night sky because of the new earthquake.
edit on 7-4-2011 by Jepic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Jepic

Greetings;

Being covered all the way here.

Actually, the flash in question is on the next page, now.

Looks like electrical to me. If the nitrogen-injection system failed and resulted in a hydrogen build-up that ignited, it would look different - IMHO.

In Peace & Light

tfw

edit on 7/4/2011 by thorfourwinds because: update

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
That flash looked like an electrical transformer or power substation going boom.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I've seen this same thing on CNN. I knew someone would post about it on here!
But from what I've seen it's like a spotlight on the horizon that turns and faces the camera then slowly disappears. Strange. I didn't see any light in the sky or anything.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jepic
reply to post by CastleMadeOfSand

What the hell are you doing... You seem to be stuck in time... We are talking about what they are showing in the news right now about some footage with flashes in the night sky because of the new earthquake.

Oh, my fault. I searched you tube for MSNBC+Japan+Explosion, this is what I got. Sorry for ruining your day. I'll leave this thread and not ever contribute again.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
i saw this footage on bbc news uk and they made no mention of what it might be. it did look unusual it would be good to get some actual facts on what it was.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by nrd101
I saw it too.

OMG it was huge. It was like a blue whitish light kinda of like the sun but blue, so it looked like the moon. So then it just dissappears completely. I saw it on NHK World, I think they were showing a big city skyline(tokyo?). Its is a pretty impressive explosion, maybe evidence of harrp? Just logically speaking it seemed more of an upper atmosphere anomaly not an explosion and that makes me think of HAARP.

I was like wait...what the heck am I looking at. weird.

Earthquake at night?

=

Blue flash at night

=

Blown electrical transformer/s

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Here it is

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join