It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP website down yesterday yet HAARP still at full power?? Now earthquake in Japan again??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
This is starting to be truth to me more than conspiracy, as this statement proves nothing but how come HAARP new that Japan was keeping an eye on them and blaming them for the earthquake, now the website was shut down all day yesterday and an earthquake today in Japan??

Please feel free to add thoughts to this, but I want to hear others thoughts on this so called conspiracy also

We are getting news now that there is another quake hitting Japan 7.4. Also tsunami warnings again!!
edit on 4/7/2011 by Chrisfishenstein because: (no reason given)

www.bariumblues.com...

This is a link to the below quote.

HAARP is a weapon of mass destruction.

Radio Waves strong enough to cause earthquakes are controlled by the U.S. military.

It’s the largest ionospheric heater in the world. Capable of heating a 1000 square kilometer area of the ionosphere to over 50,000 degrees. It’s also a phased array. Which means it’s steer-able and those waves can be directed to a selected target area. What they have found is that by sending radio frequency energy up and focusing it, as they do with these kinds of instruments, it causes a heating effect. And that heating literally lifts the ionosphere within a 30 mile diameter area therein changing localized pressure systems or perhaps the route of jet streams. Moving a jet stream is a phenomenal event in terms of man being able to do this. The problem is we cannot model the system adequately. Long term consequences of atmospheric heating are unknown. Changing weather in one place can have a devastating downstream effect. And H.A.A.R.P. has already been accused of modifying the weather.

Another site I was reading about blaming HAARP for the Japan earthquake also!!

www.knowthelies.com.../6250
HAARP Data Indicates... Japan Quake Was INDUCED

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

how do you know this where is your proof? post a link for the haarp at full power. for haarp site is still off line, do you work for haarp?here is the haarp links search.yahoo.com... try them and see if the "edu" works yes i know there are 2 .. in the search line it is a "cheat" to get the short ver. In the search line remove one . and then hit search.

edit on 7-4-2011 by bekod because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Why would they publish such information on a daily basis then, if they were at such risk having it public to the point of needing to hide it from Japan for fear of it being used as evidence?

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Very strange indeed. I just heard from a buddy about the earthquake today in Tokyo.

I also saw strange cloud formations on the way to work today- VERY similar to those I saw on a thread here about 2-3 days ago (cannot find now) of the cloud formations seconds before the last quake in Japan.

I even thought to myself - 'hm... there are those strange clouds, I wonder if there will be an earthquake today'... so my jaw is still on the floor after hearing about the quake... and then seeing that the HAARP website is acting strangely - starting to be too weird of a coincidence.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Geologists that I saw interviewed after the first quake said quite clearly that Japan would probably be experiencing aftershocks for months .. lets also not forget that they are in one of the most seismically active regions in the world..

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by FREEwoman
Very strange indeed. I just heard from a buddy about the earthquake today in Tokyo.

I also saw strange cloud formations on the way to work today- VERY similar to those I saw on a thread here about 2-3 days ago (cannot find now) of the cloud formations seconds before the last quake in Japan.

I even thought to myself - 'hm... there are those strange clouds, I wonder if there will be an earthquake today'... so my jaw is still on the floor after hearing about the quake... and then seeing that the HAARP website is acting strangely - starting to be too weird of a coincidence.

Unless you're in Japan then the clouds over your head are most likely unrelated ..

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
if haarp was not a weapon would they not have there web site up? could it be that it is a weapon and the truth has been let out of the bag. and now to cover it up we do not have a way of seeing if there is a connection. so they can say it is just our conspiracy theories.
edit on 7-4-2011 by bekod because: word corection

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus

Unless you're in Japan then the clouds over your head are most likely unrelated ..

Right... since you're the expert.

Open your mind - anything is possible. And in my search for answers, all ideas are fair game.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by FREEwoman

You got it!! That is crazy about the cloud formations, would have made my jaw drop to the floor also.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
if haarp was not a weapon would they not have there web site up? could it be that it is a weapon and the truth has been let out of the bag. and now to cover it up we do not have a way of seeing if there is a connection. so they can say it is just our conspiracy theories.
edit on 7-4-2011 by bekod because: word corection

Perfect answer!! If the website stays down and isn't publicly posting their tests and whatever else they are conducting then the only thing I can think of is that we here on ATS have been linking HAARP for a while now to earthquakes or some other natural disasters and we might have actually been onto something!! We need to make sure everyone gathers as much info as possible on HAARP to keep this going so we can keep our eye on them also. That is if they fire the website back up!!

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by FREEwoman

Originally posted by miniatus

Right... since you're the expert.

Open your mind - anything is possible. And in my search for answers, all ideas are fair game.

That should actually be the mindset of everyone here on ATS!! Anything is fair game because without the possibility of a conspiracy being true, then why are some people even on this site??

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
There's an earthquake somewhere evertime I flush the toilet.
The porcelain gods are unhappy and lash out ohh noes.
Now that it's out there, I am waiting for the MIB to come in silent helicopters to wisk my super pooper away to undisclosed locations then I'll have to go to the corner filling station to leave my dump.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP

You need to find a new toilet man!! Or at least sell it to HAARP so they can blame something else!!!

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I am aware of the Dangers of HAARP and have also suspected it to have caused several earthquakes, maybe even the Japan one. However the bigger an earthquake, the longer duration and the bigger the after shocks will be and take place for, therefore this is unlikely to be HAARP, or if it is, then it would be pointless as these earthquakes would happen never the less (which does admittedly make it a perfect testing ground, however if they caused the Haiti or Japan EQ, then i would say the testing phase is over)

Ofcorse it could be the other way around and the Japan 9.0 could have been natural and HAARP just seized the oportunity to use it as a test site as it would not be suspicious
edit on 7/4/11 by WiseThinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I think someone who can write more compelling OP's than me should make a thread about Benjamin Fulford's letter dated today.

here

This goes on to discuss that HAARP caused the quake, was aimed directly at the Nuclear plant, the reactors of which were constructed by Rockefeller subsidiary, and some very shady warnings deals were presented to the leader of Japan, including if he agreed to their proposal just before the quake, that he would have access to the agents to neutralize radiation.

He has paid out 60 trillion yen to these murderous exhortionists who probably intend to try and make Cayce's predictions come true and Sink Japan, they are that dark hearted and I can't believe they will not attempt to try to ensure they can force prophecies. Because thats what they are doing here.

This is a very good read. I believe and support all efforts to dismantle this insane slavery of this planet allogating 90% of its resources to a small evil corrupt military complex.

It is time we wake up and join in the cry for freedom from this nightmare.

Before they bring in all sorts of events for their 9th wave, 7th seal harvest end time game.

Ex

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
]I am certainly no expert in this field.......but was totally freaked
when I watched this video this morning on this very subject!

I am still pondering the implications:

HERE

edit on 4/7/2011 by Ex because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

On this one pay attention to the charts for the 9th wave, the 7th seal. And note the Japan earthquake 2 days after the wave begins, with a cme, and HAARP.

Its going to get very rough, they're bringing in their end game and new world, and they're AMPing it with HAARP and technology. They're behind a lot of it, and whatever cosmic stuff is related to their HH puppet masters.

starworlds.blogspot.com...

If you realized how similar 09 11 01 was to 03 11 11, and that they used their technology to arrange it for a certain date, with a certain, astrology, like Steven Greer says, Weird Science and Frikkin Magic.

This relates to the Verdic, ancient as above so below kind of astrological forcast for Japan's quake.

Aquarius, for the tsumani, Saturn death linked to Virgo harvest, and Venus in Retrograde MorningStar position meaning cataclysm.

And the numbers 3 11 11, another variant of 9/11, and also if you followed any of Rik Clay, may he rest in peace, 11 multiplied by 11 is a pryamid and all versions of this are steps in a pryamid on a graph and 3 is a trinity which is a pryamid. In their ideas, 33 figures strongly in masonry, is 3 x 11, and really, 3's mean 11, 6 's and 9's are also part of this. Thus its all hijacking 11 11.

This is how they're operating and all the charts in that second post, is their schedule.

HAARP is apparently targeting Japan and California nonstop from what I've read and can determine.

edit on 7-4-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Um, 3 is a triangle, 5 is a pyramid.
Sorry but, back to the drawing board.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP

Not for the workings they're pulling off, 3, 6, 9, 33, all relate to each other in various ways, so you have a full spectrum of numerological implications regarding them, with the connections in place. Note, I understand what you're saying, its the normal world, you know the one where you think those privileged society members with access to Cambridge University, Harvard, Yale shouldn't be acting like esoteric dark druids, but ALAS, what a waste of a great education!

Amazing 1111 Facts to Consider 1 of 2 by Rik Clay

Amazing 1111 Facts to Consider 2 of 2 by Rik Clay

This very beautiful intelligent young man died just when he was working on a project to expose some of the music industry.

It all ties in.

Do You Believe in Magick? Part I

Very intensive look at the numerology, the vedic/egyptian astrology, the kabbala, and alot of preparation for 9/11, which is alot like Japan, and this new wave relating to some bad things suggested for Oct 2011 onwards.

Nothing isn't done without HAARP in the wings, and whatever other arrangements they make.

9/11 had a huge hurricane Erin that had appeared out of nowhere, traveled up the coast to be at NYC that very fateful day, and then dispersed. Not to mention the rumors of an Israeli sub and what appears to be missile hole.

www.prlog.org...

top topics

join