It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are alignments causing the recent quakes??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I've been watching the News for most of today and have seen the 4.3 quake in Baja California, the 6.5 quake in Mexico and now the 7.1 in Japan and it prompted me to check out the illusive comet elenin's current positioning.

Link

When I checked this, I was interested to see the current state of Planetary alignments. I wondered if this could have had sufficient effect on the Earth to cause todays shakes. In the first image you can see that the Earth is aligned with Saturn, Mercury, The Sun and Jupiter, in the second image the Earth is aligned with Venus and Comet Elenin.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/44a016a3bde1.gif[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8d5fd310bcab.gif[/atsimg]

Opinions highly welcomed.

Regards,

DM
edit on 7/4/2011 by Dark_Matters because: Magnitude revised

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
if it is, then this is only more stuff that helps imply my thread about the comet to be correct

here it is

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark_Matters

It is a good question.
while i can not say that there is definitely a correlation whith this comet i will say that there has been far too many "coincidiences" involving it, which had prompted me to look into it a bit more.
While i havent found any direct link i have found many others asking the same types of questions, here are some of the links to those conversations here on ATS
ELEnin Comet Is A NASA Psyop Cover For Incoming Dwarf Star
Comet Elenin is coming!
Could Planetary Alignments with Comet Elenin be causing Big Earthquakes?
Does Leonid Elenin even exist?
Orbital Information vs. Significant Earthquakes
Obviously some are more speculative than others but all contain a good deal of information to be concidered and while i am sorry i couldnt answer your question i hope the links and comments of other members can give you an idea where to find them.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I'm strongly starting to believe this comet has a serious effect on the earth. It looks like the strongest alignments are in the fall. We all need to keep our eyes on elenin.

I remember reading the thread where 9nania said something bad was going to happen on the 31st or March. Someone responded and said the allignment wasn't on the 31st but on the 7th of April. He said he didn't think anything was going to happen on the 31st because the real allignment was on the 7th... and look what happened.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark_Matters

this is the alignment for 6/7 April 2011

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by zaper

Your vidoe makes a good point and one thing i have been observing while doing work on This thread is that there are major earthquakes during alignments with some of the inner planets as well, i have not put any of that info on the thread yet cuz i am still adding more to it when i have the chance.
I also havent had the chance yet to look into any of the alignmetns of the outer planets because i am using the JPL site (which is like a toy compared the program this guy is using).
Also the site in that thread which links to the earthquake resource isnt very reliable as i have had to search in other places to find accurate reports of earthquakes during some of these alignments.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by zaper

Nice video, it does appear that these alignments, especially when involving Jupiter, are causing some kind of seismic activity here on Earth. I'm aware it could all be coincidence, but the more they occur simultaneously, the less coincidental they seem.

It may be slightly off topic (alignments) but I've read a few threads about certain animals abilities to sense developing quakes. Many people replied saying they had experienced headaches and other health issues prior to sizable quakes. For the past 2 days my head has been pounding
, drinking water and taking painkillers didn't make any difference. Today I woke up and my headache was gone. Since reading these threads I am monitoring my headache's intensities to see if there is any correlation.

DM

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by RadicalRebel
reply to post by zaper

Your vidoe makes a good point and one thing i have been observing while doing work on This thread is that there are major earthquakes during alignments with some of the inner planets as well

Originally posted by Dark_Matters
reply to post by zaper

Nice video, it does appear that these alignments, especially when involving Jupiter, are causing some kind of seismic activity here on Earth. I'm aware it could all be coincidence, but the more they occur simultaneously, the less coincidental they seem.

It may be slightly off topic (alignments) but I've read a few threads about certain animals abilities to sense developing quakes. Many people replied saying they had experienced headaches and other health issues prior to sizable quakes. For the past 2 days my head has been pounding
, drinking water and taking painkillers didn't make any difference. Today I woke up and my headache was gone. Since reading these threads I am monitoring my headache's intensities to see if there is any correlation.

DM

for my taste to often to be mere coincidence i guess
6.5 quake shaked my city mexico today and all these days i was dizzy and some nights with severe nausea for no reason, feeling even little quakes at night.
Also the lunar phase is "smiling moon" very weird for me
i dont know if all this is coincidence with the alignment but really is a thing to think

top topics

join