It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"This Is What Happens When Establishment Control Of The Media Cracks For A Moment"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Found this great post with video on and ex CIA analyst basically telling the media how it is in an interveiw about our efforts in Lybia. It's so funny to watch these two "info-babe" reporters squirm. I tried searching to see if this had been posted yet and did not see it, so please let me know if I missed it.

Every once in a while, establishment control of the mainstream media cracks for a moment. In an effort to achieve higher ratings, mainstream news programs will invite guests on that promise to be "interesting", but then they will say something that is not part of the script and the entire system will go into a state of chaos for a moment. One example of this happened recently when two CNN "infobabes" interviewed former CIA officer Michael Scheuer about the situation on the ground in Libya. They asked Scheuer some questions regarding the role of the CIA in Libya, but the interview rapidly moved in some directions that the "infobabes" were not anticipating. Instead of sticking to the "Republican" or the "Democrat" script, Scheuer ripped both parties and he detailed many of the reasons why we should have never gone into Libya at all.

www.redicecreations.com...

This article originally from endoftheamericandream.com... ent

This is just great. Your thoughts?

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I knew I had seen this before:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
yeah already posted like last week.
great video though.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
He told the truth. The Info babes don't like it when people tell the truth. Good for him.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments, queries or concerns to the ongoing discussion.

Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

top topics

join