It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

to feel alive

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
It is possible for a physical body to be enriched with a vital energy. Cosmic, also healing energy to feel truly alive. It must push through blocks in the body and enrich your body completely with itself. A physical body can achieve a very alive and good energetic feeling. This cosmic energy, also called Reiki does wonders. I have already felt sensations of it. It is very pure and innocent and very powerfull. I don't know if prayer works to gain it. Blocks can be healed for this flow being able to go further but the energy itself is capable of going through such blocks.

The cosmic vital energy must become precious to mankind. Mankind should become in the knowing of this energy. If you have always felt normal the energy did not yet occur in your body. I don't know if it can stay forever. THAT WOULD BE GREAT!!
It must be, it must be possible for it to stay forever keeping you energised in ones life.

Ever felt really magnetic?

It is a mysterious thing.
edit on 2011/4/7 by etherical waterwave because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by etherical waterwave

If you're not sure whether prayer can help achieve this state, how did you get there? I'm not sure what the point of posting this would be unless you revealed your techniques to reaching this cosmic energy. Very intrigued, would like to know about technique and experiences.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by etherical waterwave

its good to see this as a topic. i am a healer and use reiki and it is the most amazing feeling its difficult to explain how good it is. when i do a healing session for someone it is always great to hear how good it makes people feel and how differently it affects everyone. personally i find prayer has nothing to do with it, it is more about having the intent to do good.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Just curious, were you actually attuned or learning about it in a book? The reason I ask is that if you are reading it and trying the techniques you are missing out on the full power of reiki. Don't get me wrong I am not downgrading you, I just understand from experience, that the energy flow is massively more after being attuned.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by RicoMarston

find a reiki master and get attuned.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by jonnyb578

Can you make a thread about reiki? Since you're so knowledgeable about it.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by heyJude

if i can i havent been a member here for very long.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

You have 29 posts, you only need 20 to start a thread so you are good. I have experience healing and attuning so I can help a little if you want but this is going to be your thread. I am not interested in stepping in or on your toes.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

oh right i wasnt sure of the exact number ill get started on this as soon as i can. thanks for the offer of help

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Well, I've only felt bits and pieces, never a complete breakthrough so far. I wonder why..

I've been initiated in reiki seven years ago. I only did the first course. Since then I had to cope with a lot of negativity living on my own. Things have been very hard. Right now I have an astral worker on my case and the latest days had heavenlike experiences. Never I've seen this world so beautifull and my thoughts are more in order too. I've been wondering to go further on the way of reiki. I have felt energy moving through my hands before but the feelings of utter joy I've experienced are incredible. A solid secure feeling.

I've always have been into gnosis. It's been satisfying and went really far in it but I've never experienced the outcome of being spiritual before untill nowadays. There is a God and there is a life for me to live so it feels. Being able to take a place in this world and being happy about it.

Money is important. Conspiracy theories have been.. fascinating. Life became prescious but I'm not where I should be yet.

I keep you informed

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
The purpose of this energy is to become cosmic beings in tune with the world and with humanity, to do the great work. Making people happy and feel good about themselves. Things really start to all have meaning here. The gift of healing would be great.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by heyJude

so what would you like to know exactly? just about what reiki entails or more like the whole history of it aswell?

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

I'm interested in the "energy" you work with, all the different chakras, and just things you find interesting and worth mentioning to give us a better understanding.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Reiki means universal energy. It can be adressed by a reikimaster to prepare it to be unleashed upon you

I'm really not that into it. What I mostly do is intuitive. I'm a lot in my head. Today I've read about programming crystals. Afterwards I went to take one of my mountainquartzes, took it in my right hand with my left hand above it and asked out of my heart, what is it that you do and instantly, I wasn't even done asking a snap of energy within my body feeling grounded instantly. I don't know if anybody else has had this before. I felt real power. I suppose i'm reaping what I saw, and I've sawn a lot I tell you. It's very fascinating for me these days seeing improvement coming into my life. Things seem to begin to work out for me. I'm planning on buying a crystal skull. They have a real large one in a store not so far from where I am but it is pricy. I suppose I'll buy it.

Well, there is another person helping me with releasing this energy withing me on distance. I've never met the person in real life but it definetly does pay off his work. Do people really know what they are destined for?

It's tremendously exiting. Everybody can have a good life feeling good about themselves. What makes the difference? It's just feeling active, feeling fit. More lust to do things. A secured safe feeling. Feeling stronger.

Astral workers, all I can say. Telepathic workers. God bless. after years of struggling I finaly find myself feeling good.

new topics

top topics

join