It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revised to 7.1 IN JAPAN NOW TSUNAMI ALERT ISSUED, several nuclear power plants on emergency power

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by Pastafarian

But lets stop blaming technology we don't understand every time a natural event we do understand occurs

Couldn't agree more with you. I feel as though HAARP does do stuff like this and can along with many other things. Yet I'm sure this is the earth's doing and not tech. Some people are just too paranoid. And it show on a lot of the boards around here. But you never know as anything is possible.
edit on 7-4-2011 by benzanato because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by verschickter

i started thinking the same thing to...

the magnetometer and the HAARP site goes down, then another quake in the same region breaks out

an effective way to rapidly destabilize the ring of fire...

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Wow, this goes to show that things can get crazy in a short amount of time.

Good work OP and other ATS'ers. I left for class right when the OP posted and then when I returned it's 9 pages long and reactor sites are hitting some rough patches. Damn!

Well I hope things work out as well as they can. Last thing we need are more death and disasters.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
SKY NEWS CONFIRM EARTHQUAKE LIGHT!

I heard it too. Sky news in the UK at 6pm just said the bright flash was an earthquake light.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
This isnt even bad, as allways, blown WAY out of proportion, if it was 8+ then yes.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by alysha.angel
crap as if japan really needed this ...

i wouldnt be surprised if they upgraded it again... you all know how the usgs is

I know huh? That's what happened the last time. Japan released their figures then the US reported 7.4. 7.5., then 7.6 and overrode Japan's opinion, then Japan argued back at 9.1, then they all finally settled on 9.0.

I only wish the US Goveernment could bargin so quickly over a budget.

edit on 7-4-2011 by windword because: sp

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by baraka

I've counted 7 little flashes and a big one.
Still an elecricity thing?

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Looks like i'm too late.... was just about to post a thread.... those Japanese are going through hell at the mo
edit on 7-4-2011 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: add

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aurvandil

Originally posted by vermonster
A reporter on Aljazeera just reported that this earthquake is '33 times' weaker than the previous march 11 quake.

33 eh...........

Hmm, yes and the date of today is April 7, 2011. 11/7/4 = 11+11, 11 being the preferred number of you know who....

edit on 7-4-2011 by Aurvandil because: Inserting quote from post

What do you get if you divide 33 by 3?

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

I posted this prediction back on the 18th December 2010.... i'm thinking i maybe got the area wrong:

'It's not too late for a'

'possibly dark'

'Blast'

'Bangkok'

Above are the words i recieved last night while sleeping.... usually things happen when recieve random words so i'm posting it here before the event happens and not after the event.... this way none of you can say i made it up!!

Ok, i don't know when it will happen, could be within the next few days or it could be a few weeks but as i said things usually do happen so keep an eye out for any news in the region. I also don't know what 'possibly dark' means.... could mean it will take place while its dark or it could mean there will be darkness for a day or two in the region.

edit on 18-12-2010 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: adding text

signature:
To gain the knowledge we seek we must reach the pinnacle point of no return~ By Me

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Itop1
This isnt even bad, as allways, blown WAY out of proportion, if it was 8+ then yes.

Exactly! It seems like everything that happens in the world is blown out of proportion on this website. It's mainly people who are looking to escape their mundane life by thinking up these exotic movie-like scenarios involving HAARP and over things.

Newsflash guys, earthquakes have been happening since the creation of the Earth and they'll continue to happen long after we're gone. It has nothing to do with HAARP, it's mother nature.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Actually, one of HAARP's signatures IS a big ball of light as predicted by Tesla.
Google: HAARP ball of light earthquake

And for those who are saying we should stop talking about HAARP and blaming it on all these catastrophes….well….explain that to the European Parliament who has just recently started to take note of HAARP (after the EQ in Japan) and called it a dangerous weapon with no oversight….

And no..to the poster who recommends using HAARP against Iran...have you not learned anything from all the destruction on this planet???!!!

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

I must disagree. a 7 is substantial. 8+ quakes are relatively rare in recent human history, and a 7 is bigger than I've ever personally felt. The recent Christchurch quakes were 7.1 and 6.3 respectively, and the quake that leveled my area many years ago was probably around 7.8.

Plus it's hitting an area that's already been under a lot of physical stress with more - sometimes just a little aftershake is enough to finish a weakened structure off..

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by latitude39

I must disagree. a 7 is substantial. 8+ quakes are relatively rare in recent human history, and a 7 is bigger than I've ever personally felt. The recent Christchurch quakes were 7.1 and 6.3 respectively, and the quake that leveled my area many years ago was probably around 7.8.

Plus it's hitting an area that's already been under a lot of physical stress with more - sometimes just a little aftershake is enough to finish a weakened structure off..

8+ aren't even that rare, they happen around once a year.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by MushroomWig

I agree. I said "relatively rare" - yes, not disagreeing with you about the frequency. BUT I'm saying don't dismiss a 7+ quake! A mag 7 quake is well able to kill and destroy, and is newsworthy - whether it's an aftershock or a standalone quake. Sheez, I see people post on here when a relatively piddly 3 or 4 is felt somewhere!

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Highly suspicious of HAARP's activity to coincide w/ major earthquakes occuring in Japan. There needs to be an agency that can oversee the activities of HAARP and HAARP needs to show some transperancy, also keep in mind that U.S isn't the only country with this technology.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

I agree. I said "relatively rare" - yes, not disagreeing with you about the frequency. BUT I'm saying don't dismiss a 7+ quake! A mag 7 quake is well able to kill and destroy, and is newsworthy - whether it's an aftershock or a standalone quake. Sheez, I see people post on here when a relatively piddly 3 or 4 is felt somewhere!

I suppose you're right! I'm sure if a 7.0 earthquake hit where I lived I'd be scared out of my mind (I've never felt an earthquake before!).

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by truthrising2012

thats simply not true , america isnt the only country with HARRP technology !
russia has it as well , on the numerous threads on here about HARRP there are pictures of the sites
all over the world

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Oddly enough, MSM is really not playing this up much. On CNN for example, you have to basically hunt for the story... I hope the effects are really as minor as they are currently being reported.

hats simply not true , america isnt the only country with HARRP technology !
russia has it as well , on the numerous threads on here about HARRP there are pictures of the sites
all over the world

It's pretty speculative that ANYONE has tech capable of creating a major natural disaster. The amount of energy involved is incredible to say the least. For example, we could drop a few large nukes in the eye of a hurricane, and barely even make a dent in it...yet we're supposed to believe we have some device capable of generating 9.0 earthquakes and tsunamis? I'm just not buying it.

If we DID have it, we certainly aren't using it to benefit ourselves, and thats probably the biggest evidence against it, right there. Where was HAARP to turn away Katrina, for example? Ridiculous. (although I'm sure some will blame it as the CAUSE of it....you have to ask...what's to gain? Simple...no answer there).
edit on 7-4-2011 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Exactly! It seems like everything that happens in the world is blown out of proportion on this website. It's mainly people who are looking to escape their mundane life by thinking up these exotic movie-like scenarios involving HAARP and over things.

Newsflash guys, earthquakes have been happening since the creation of the Earth and they'll continue to happen long after we're gone. It has nothing to do with HAARP, it's mother nature.
I tend to lean towards mother nature myself. I just want to know, If it is HAARP, Why Japan? what would anyone have to gain from destroying Japan? I'm sorry I dont follow up on HAARP much,I am aware of it, I just dont research much into it, Like the quoted above, Earthquakes happen, Japan is in a very active zone, The earth changes and maybe we are in a time when that happens on a grand scale and maybe its not HAARP...maybe it is. I just dont see the gain from destroying Japan

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join