It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Carl Sagan warned of space shuttle Columbia disaster? The truth is in The Vault

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Carl Sagan warned of space shuttle Columbia disaster? The truth is in The Vault

www .news.com.au

UFO details from Roswell
Carl Sagan warned of Columbia disaster
More than 2000 new files added
FEATURING searchable dossiers on characters as wide-ranging as Al Capone, Notorious B.I.G. and the 9/11 hijackers, the FBI has upgraded its online public records.
FOXNews.com reports more than 2000 digitised documents have been added to "The Vault", a fascinating new electronic reading room that can be accessed at vault.fbi.gov.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Whilst there may not be definitive answers as to what really happened at Roswell, and they may not admit that the government was behind 9/11; there are nonetheless a few extra snippets in the 2000 additions which should have ats members busy debating for a while :-D

Of course mostly it follows the same disinformation we are all accustomed to. And some reports, such as the death of NOTORIOUS B.I.G leave more questions open than they answer.

As usual - you'll have to sift through the sand to find the Gold.

watch out for the fools gold.

www .news.com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by RADHESYAM

It states: "On November 23, 1983, there will be a terrorist bomb attack on a market or warehouse that is distributing free food to a crowd in San Salvadore. This will be a diversion for an attack on a fuel storage facility in the vicinity. If Columbia goes as scheduled, there will be an explosion in the rocket due to a fuel leak."

Columbia didn't explode for almost 20 years, and it wasn't due to a leak in a rocket, it was due to a shielding issue upon reentry.

However! Challenger did explode due to a leak in a rocket, and it was only a couple of years after the letter.
Challenger Explosion

San Salvadore did have an explosion in a market, but it was in 1981. That explosion was before the letter was written, so not too prophetic.

Something about this seems like a Hoax, no offense OP, because the sources look good, but the documents seem a little to conveniently revealing. **GRA checking spidey senses......**
edit on 7-4-2011 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
There is nothing in the body of your presentation that even refers to the title that dragged me into your thread? In fact it's not even mentioned....

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Mate you lost me at the fake alien at the start of that link.
I believe in things but im not an idiot. So show something real if you want to claim it.
And how many years after columbia do you want to show the truth.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by hhcore
There is nothing in the body of your presentation that even refers to the title that dragged me into your thread? In fact it's not even mentioned....

You beat me to it.
star for you

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Here is a Direct Link to the document they are referring to, including law enforcement notes and the progress of the investigation into the threat.

Seems like a pretty legit document, and a cool website. I had never heard of vault.fbi.gov... but it seems very interesting.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

due to the fact that the Government has a very high-powered radar set-up in that area and it is believed the radar interferes with the controlling mechanism of the saucers.

There has been a mention somewhere that these saucers could use microwave propulsion. From www.alienscientist.com... I think.

Haarp's other name (wild guess)? Human Against Aliens Radar Protection

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by meathed

Dude Im not PERSONALLY claiming anything

Im just trying to link to a news piece that talks about 2000 new docs up for reads at the vault.

The only reason I gave that STUPID title is because ATS forces the OP to use the EXACT SAME title used by source - and i think the title SUCKS

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by hhcore

Aint my fault - ATS makes OP use the same title as news source...

and BTW you are WRONG the article DOES provide more detail on the Sagan colombia thing- not that I believe it

I disnt post this for the Sagan conspiracy I posted it so ATS users can read that there;s new files at the vault/
Sheesh - so many haters on this site when they dont even know the forum/news rules,

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
It sounds to me that this reporter found them self without a story at deadline. The information on the explosion of the CHALLENGER about the fuel leak was released in the late mid 80s. It was a faulty O ring. Instead of the ring being one piece solid it was a straight piece with the ends connected to make a ring. this connection let go leaving a hole in the ring. So the reporter threw together a story making several mistakes simply to make deadline.

Edit to say: IMO
edit on 7-4-2011 by Agarta because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by RADHESYAM
reply to post by meathed

Dude Im not PERSONALLY claiming anything

Im just trying to link to a news piece that talks about 2000 new docs up for reads at the vault.

The only reason I gave that STUPID title is because ATS forces the OP to use the EXACT SAME title used by source - and i think the title SUCKS

Fair enough.
Thanks for your explanation mate.
They dont call me meathed for nothing.

Peace mate.
Meathed

new topics

top topics

join