It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 Will it all end because of the new president we elect?? Please read.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chrisfishenstein
Since the presidential election will be on December 17th 2012, does this mean that this is the most important election in human history??

If you are American then it may be improtant, but for the rest of humanity it will just be some interesting news for a day or two.

For the world to end in 2012. If we have to wait until right to the end of December for the "ending" then that's just tedious. I just wish the predictions could be in January so we could get the "so the date was wrong" excuse out of the way and let someone else think of a new "end of world" date. I fancy 2013 because 20 plus 13 is 33 and we all know hat 3+3 is six and clearly that confirms it's 2013.
Cheers

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

Well umm no. The president we elect in Nov wont take office until January of 2013 so anything that happens in Dec will still be Obamas baby.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
The US Presidential Election in Mid November of 2012.........The next President will assume Office Jan 20 2013, or Obama will be Resworn in again for another Horrible 4 yrs.

But if the world just happens to end on Dec 21, 2012 doubt it, It wouldnt really matter who wins haahahhah but than again lets vote Obama out anyway just in case

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by stevcolx
reply to post by iWokeUp

This is very true. Stop talking about election!! Presidents and UK ministers are not Elected. They are SELECTED. I say that in capital letters because if u think people vote these puppets into power then u are fools!!!

They Are Put In Power!!!!

Actually, American ministers (Cabinet members) are ALSO selected, by the previously selected President.

In most countries in the world, the leaders of those nations select their cabinets, often from officials who haven't been elected themselves.

And in response to the OP and others who have corrected them, it's Dec 21 2012, not Dec 12. Which means the President would be elected BEFORE the event, if it ever happens, for which I'm highly skeptical.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I know america is a powerful country and all but i don't think it's powerful or crazy enough to end the world

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join