It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 Will it all end because of the new president we elect?? Please read.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Now I believe we have one of two possibilites here, I may be wrong but here is what I am thinking.

Since the presidential election will be on December 17th 2012, does this mean that this is the most important election in human history?? If we all pick wrong will this mean the end of the world for all mankind? This would either be the most important presidential election ever, or the shortest term for a president ever!! I know that things are supposed to be happening with the earth on Dec. 12, 2012 but if a president makes a wrong decision to send out some nukes for a war, wouldn't that be just as effective as something like a meteor hitting earth? Nukes back and forth to each other until there is nothing left?

This is all just speculation but please join in and lend me your thoughts on this.

This below is a link to the date of the 2012 presidential election.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Interesting theory! But if the new Pressie comes in on the 17th, that's surely not long enough to start a World Wide destruction for the 21st.

IF things are meant to end, it would have to be way before that!

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by faryjay

I would think so also, but what if he has an immediate decision to make? The only reason this was going through my mind was because of the date. It is too close to the supposed date of 2012.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
True, coz with America ... ANY WAR DISASTER is POSSIBLE!

But still, somehow doesn't really hit the mark of belief ...

Lets just hope it doesn't happen!

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by faryjay

Believe me, I don't want anything to happen!! I am hoping maybe this will open some eyes of a possibility that this MAY be the most important president election ever.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

Who are you gonna vote for?

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Jepic

I can't honestly say yet. I know it will not be Obama, I would like to hear some people's views prior to making a decision. If Ron Paul runs, I would like to hear some of his points and views, but he will kill himself if Ventura actually runs with him. No person who is an admitted Athiest like Ventura will win no matter what his views are. I would gladly listen to them and take him into consideration because I do like a lot of his beliefs and opinions on getting the truth out there, but nobody elected as president will be allowed to send the truth out to people. The government will not let that happen. So to answer your question, I am still up in the air at this point.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Interesting idea. I've heard for awhile that a big change of some sort is coming with 2012, and a lot of the information says it comes down to a choice for humanity to make - will it be good change, or bad change (enlightenment and elevation, or the dark side with pain and destruction....).

It can't have much to do with the new president actualy BEING in office since inauguration isn't until January, but perhaps there will be an obvious difference in paths presented by the candidates in the election, and our choice will be part of the big decision about what kind of change humanity will be looking at.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Ok first off, the presidential election takes place in november and then he doesn't actually become president until jan 20. Where are you getting dec 17?

Second, everybody on here has a different date for this 2012 business, dec 12, 21, 22.....

Third, this end of the world date was pulled from the mayan calendar. I'm giving them the benefit of a doubt and supposing they actually predicted the end. The reason people believe it all is because of there astronomical observations, right?
Then there is no way they could have predicted that the USA would even exist, much less that our elections take place in 2012. They didn't even know what "elections" were, they were a theocracy....

Our country is a little over 200 years old, a mere sneeze on the human timeline. The mayans didn't know or care about our society, sorry.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Praetorius

Sounds like something to keep an eye on to me huh?? That is why I love this website, you like a lot of others can open our eyes to thoughts that never entered in our mind. Good addition.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
It makes no difference who you vote for they dont get elected, they are selected.....

Take a look at this.........Who owns the voting machines??

Some interedting thoughts though. And who ever takes over from Obama will just continue where he left off, so if we are in full blown war, then it will just carry on. So your ideas are quite logical.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   

december 21st 2012

man people are dumb

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

I would like to see a president making a hazardous nuke just days after being elected

Other than that this is one of the less meaningless and stupid theories i've seen. keep going.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by iWokeUp

This is very true. Stop talking about election!! Presidents and UK ministers are not Elected. They are SELECTED. I say that in capital letters because if u think people vote these puppets into power then u are fools!!!

They Are Put In Power!!!!

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by stevcolx

So what if they are?

Does that really matter? I hope that wherever you come from you DO vote. This IS important. Its important to use the right to vote. If you believe its all a lie and officials are being selected or whatever - you need to state this with a vote. Seriously.

Good luck.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moxiaty

So what if they are?

Does that really matter? I hope that wherever you come from you DO vote. This IS important. Its important to use the right to vote. If you believe its all a lie and officials are being selected or whatever - you need to state this with a vote. Seriously.

Good luck.

So what is the point of a vote? It's like the concensus! Another way of tracking u before they don't need to by chipping u!!!!

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Tracking you? Are you somehow invisible now?

Voting shows where you stand. In norway you can vote blank - your vote is anonymous - but it still states if you agree or not and with whom.

Im sorry that you obivously feel like someone are tracing your every step.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Your government is tracking and tracing u every step u take. Just because u are in Norway doesn't mean you are not tracked. If u have a pulse u are tracked.

Regardless who u vote for does not matter bedcause a certain candidate is already selected. You are tracked as to whom u voted for. It gives the Powers That Be a better idea of which way you vote for before deciding which side of the fence u sit on.So they can decide if u are a political threat or not. FEMA camp or not!!

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

I can guarantee you that its quite impossible to trace every citizen of every country regardless of them voting or not. It would be rather weird.

What makes all of us so special?

I do agree that goverment enjoys surveilling certain parts of our lives - as the DRD in norway now - but tracing me all the time is impossible.

Can you backup your confirmation with serious sources?

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

So you are referring to the vote of the electoral college and not the vote of the general public for the electoral college. Why are you doing that? The president elect does not assume power until January when they are sworn in.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join