It's Finally Time to Admit I Was Dead Wrong...

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by AuranVector

Martial Law -- "Martial" derived from Mars, the God of War. So many people make the same mistake on ATS. Maybe they're confusing the "martial law" with the "Marshall Plan" (named after General Marshall and implemented in post-WWII Europe).

AuranVector

I literally woke up from a sound sleep going, "Marshall wasn't a general." No one posted on it.

The Marshall Plan was named after then Secretary of State George Marshall. Sorry for the error!

It's funny how the subconscious mind works. Something in my "mental archives" knew & woke me up.

AuranVector

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkest4
Thought you might like this:

edit on 8-4-2011 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

Thanks, darkest4, for posting this. I had not seen it before. Hilarious. It would be even more hilarious if the entire country (and the world) were not affected by Obama's corruption.

AuranVector

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
With his approval rating at an all time low, I wonder if Obama will pull the Bush card and stage a false flag operation to try and rally up some support for the next election. I wouldn't be surprised...

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by pain_is_an_illusion
With his approval rating at an all time low, I wonder if Obama will pull the Bush card and stage a false flag operation to try and rally up some support for the next election. I wouldn't be surprised...

Anything is possible. 9/11 certainly smells like a false flag operation. It amazes me how so many Americans still buy into the official lie that our government went into Iraq because of "bad intel" -- no WMDs -- Oops, sorry! We went into Iraq for oil and we are still in Iraq for oil.

I don't think Obama will need to stage a false flag event. The Republicans & Independents are so divided, scattered that unless they agree to come together behind one candidate, Obama is assured a 2012 victory. I suspect that's the plan. Remember how happy Harry Reid was that more moderate candidates were knocked out of the ring? Sharon Angle was so far out of the mainstream, it practically guaranteed a Reid victory. It's funny Reid was/is so hated in his own state, Angle came close to defeating him.

AuranVector

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Let's not forget we went into Iraq to have a base of operations in the middle east, not just for Iraq's oil.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by gncnew

Look, if I have said it once I have said it a thousand times! If voting would change anyhting they would make it illegal. It matters not who is in power, nor for whom you vote. Guy Fawkes had the right idea, we need some more with his spirit.

Edit to add this:

Saudi's are so unhappy with us, they're reaching out to our enemies Tom Brokaw reports

China and Russa are not your enemies. You'r facts are wrong. I don't have time to check the rest of your references, but it makes one wonder how accurate and well informed your post actually is?
edit on 9-4-2011 by Shamatt because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere
reply to post by kismet815

You'd think such a great and benevolent government would relieve your tax burden in these times of uncertainty to help you stay in your home.

For the love of god why the hell do people still tolerate this? Even defend this?
You're a worthless deadbeat if you dont enjoy the burden government places on your head, they say. You're one of those brain dead capitalists in the corporations pocket, they say. All while their lord and master government on high rapes families from sea to shining sea.

Rather than tax evictions there needs to be more standoffs. Neighbors be neighbors and stand shoulder to shoulder when they come to kick you out and take your home and say "no, no more, these are our homes" and never cry for a dead tyrant. Remember they chose their jobs. Dont buy the lie of "just doing my job" or "I'm a regular guy just like you." It didnt fly in Nuremberg and it shouldnt fly here..

But of course the great and benevolent government jacked up your rates when your home was riding an all time high of artificial value so it could rake in as much as possible and when your homes value crashed it just kept on jacking the rates because now it's your sworn duty to keep that great and benevolent government swimming in cash and if something happens and you can no longer afford your home your great and benevolent government will surely be there with bank in hand to take over that property of yours and shop it around to somebody who can afford their greatness and benevolence.

No, I don't think the gov't would relieve my tax burden. But as far as my property taxes, I didn't live in one of those areas that had property values balloon to ridiculous highs. We just had an appraisal b/c we were disputing the amount we are paying in taxes. Well, what we found out is that the county actually has the value of our house as $146,000. Our appraisal valued our house at $165,000 and we paid $150,000 five years ago. (We also had a down payment of $34,000) So we dropped our dispute and got with a group that is disputing the hike in the tax rate over the last 6 years due to industry moving to China, Indonesia, Mexico, etc.
The fact is that the middle class is being taxed out of existence. With the way things are going, there will only be the haves and the have nots.
So no, I am not one of those people that think government is supposed to make my life better. (if they want to do that, they can keep their hands out of my back pocket) I do think that we owe what was promised to the generations that came before us. I doubt I'll ever see a Social Security check. That is why we have 401k's, Roth's, Savings and investment property that is not in the city limits.
edit on 9-4-2011 by kismet815 because: (no reason given)
edit on 9-4-2011 by kismet815 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by furono

Obama, a racist radical, was not the lessor of two evils. You can not get more evil and destructive than a Black Marxist who is inspired by racism.

You heard his minister preach: "God bless America? No No No No No! God damn America!" Did you think that was a joke? Obama attended that "church" of racism's hatred and scapegoating for twenty years. He was married in that "church." He took his children to that Klan with a Tan rally in the name of God. He made a radical's hatred of America his religion not unlike his friends in the Muslim Brotherhood. He built his career as an race organizer centered on building his power on the Black and White radicals of Chicago. As a professional black radical his whole career was based on undermining the US constitutiion and it's ideals.

If you managed to sleep through that black communist pose, as Van Jones would say, and you did not have enough knowledge or even a basic instinct that hate and communism should not be running our country, then it would be best if you just did the country a favor and avoided voting in the future. Obama hid his dark history by putting all his records off limits to the public but he did not hide Rev. Wright and Wright's best friend, Louis Faarahakan of the Nation of Islam.

As awful as Obama is as a human being (all racists and communists are traitors to me), I do not permit myself to become swept up in the spirit of hate because that is what elected the hater we have in office now. The Left (which includes a vast network of Unions, media, entertainment, anti-American foreign agents and multinational corporations), whipped up the country into a whirlwind of hating Bush and from that state of slanderous hatred, they dragged the Nation from the frying pan of Bush incompetence into the fire of Obama's total hatred and destrution.

Live and learn America!

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I didn't vote for Obama.But I actually like the guy as far as the way he plays his roll. How anyone could have believed the hype about him is beyond me, though. I remember the spectacle of 'change' the media tried to shove down our throats after his election, as if one election of one person could EVER possibly cause systemic change.

Of course, next will be the 'tea party' members who will have to admit the bullsnip they are swallowing is a total lie. We'll see f they can admit it.

edited to add: Also, am I the only one a bit incredulous as to the OP's sincerity based on his post history?
edit on 9-4-2011 by incrediblelousminds because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by sara123123

Anyone who thinks Obama is a 'radical leftist' isnt paying attention.

And anyone who is still harping on a few grossly out-of-context lines from Reverend Wright is clearly carrying water for the FOX GOP contingent. God damn America for a hypocritical foreign policy? God damned right!

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by coldkidc
HAHAHAHAHA!!!! I voted for Ron Paul snip!!!!

And you think that somehow removes you from the problems of the world?

I've never understood that whole 'i voted for so and so so i aint part of the problem'

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Top Ten Things to Think About If You Want to Change the World! Or in this case our country!

1. Know that all significant change throughout history has occurred not because of nations, armies, governments and certainly not committees. They happened as a result of the courage and commitment of individuals. People like Joan of Ark, Albert Einstein, Clara Barton, Abraham Lincoln, Thomas Edison and Rosa Parks. They might not have done it alone, but they were, without question, the change makers.

2. Believe that you have a unique purpose and potential in the world. It's not so much something to create as to be discovered. And it's up to you to discover it. Believe that you can and will make a difference.

3. Recognize that everything you do, every step you take, every sentence you write, every word you speak-or DON'T speak--counts. Nothing is trivial. The world may be big, but there are no small things. Everything matters.

4. To be the change you want to see in the world, you don't have to be loud. You don't have to be eloquent. You don't have to be elected. You don't even have to be particularly smart or well educated. You do, however, have to be committed.

5. Take personal responsibility. Never think "it's not my job". It's a cop-out to say, "What can I do, I'm only one person." You don't need everyone's cooperation or anyone's permission to make changes. Remember this little gem, "If it's to be, it's up to me."

6. Don't get caught up in the how of things. If you're clear on what you want to change and why you want to change it, the how will come. Many significant things have been left undone because someone let the problem solving interfere with the decision-making.

7. Don't wait for things to be right in order to begin. Change is messy. Things will never be just right. Follow Teddy Roosevelt's timeless advice, "Do what you can, with what you have, where you are."

8. The genesis for change is awareness. We cannot change what we don't acknowledge. Most of the time, we aren't aware of what's wrong or what's not working. We don't see what could be. By becoming more aware, we begin the process of change.

9. Take to heart these words from Albert Einstein--arguably one of the smartest change masters who ever lived: "All meaningful and lasting change starts first in your imagination and then works its way out. Imagination is more important than knowledge."

10. In order for things to change, YOU have to change. We can't change others; we can only change ourselves. However, when WE change, it changes everything. And in doing so, we truly can be the change we want to see in the world.

Read about it HERE

edit on 9-4-2011 by kid_cudi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I too voted for Obama however, I do not feel guilty. I certainly feel that we have been let down but I also feel that Obama is faced with a congress that is just not willing to work together. The line between the republican party and the democratic party, American conservatism/liberalism and the rich/poor, has cracked our nation in two. There is no wonder our leaders seem to have lost our way. We have all lost ours.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by baffurs

That's where your wrong. We a citizens have not lost our ways, the government and politicians have lost their ways. The people that are in the political business of the USA have lost their ways my friend. Not us!

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I just want to chime in here and say cudos to the OP,I dont hold it against you for wanting change and doing the only thing you could to hopefully achieve it,hats off bro for being true to yourself. I wish we could vote ourselves out of this and very faintly I still cling to a very small sliver of hope that we may yet.

The tea party votes for the patriot act are very troubling as to that hope though and I am not fooled by their betrayal nor do I think are the rest of the world.

There is an awakening taking place and it transcends party lines,it transcends nations, it transcends globalists. It is yet at its infancy but it grows and it doesnt stop,nor should you. Keep fighting for what you feel worthy all of you,keep fighting for what you want and wish for,someday we will have it. You cannot stand in the way of an idea whos time has come.

Its a brave new world and "We the people will create it" so do your thing and never ever give up. I believe a 14 yr old kid made this video and it kinda proves my point and I LOVE IT. I watch it almost every day because I have hope,I have hope that the young are not blind. I have hope that LIBERTY will be preserved because of people like you and him.

Carry on,and always be true to yourself.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by nickoli

Good video (Revolution Against New World Order), really liked the music by Muse, but they didn't give the song title.

The thing I found chilling was Zbigniev Brzezinski's message that it is now easier for TPTB to kill a million people than to control a million people. Aside the issue of sustainability, a world of almost 7 billion people is impossible to control.

I believe "The Culling" is real and has already started. Humankind is/will be attacked on all fronts: the intentional poisoning of air, water, food, vaccines, Big Pharma meds; induced sterility (especially in young females); wars and mind control, etc. Quite possibly artificially induced "natural" disasters. Mass-kill is the objective. Survivors will be debilitated with health issues of all kinds -- too sick or weakened to fight back.

How many servants/slaves do TPTB need to keep healthy & alive?

May I be wrong.

AuranVector

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by gncnew

seems to me the bulk of the people of power in politics are corrupt. i don't believe the people select a president as they think they do. i think D & R is there in illusion only, to perpetuate the myth of choice and the convenience of opposing sides to blame for whatever fails or fails to get done.

we are lied to with great consistency by a governing body of people who make it clear by their actions that they are not serving the people. they are not doing the jobs as they are defined, quite the opposite.

it surprises & alarms me that people can't see we are being played like fiddles. those that live drunk on power and wealth live to serve their own greed and agenda, caring very little for what becomes of you and I.

new topics
top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join