It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Finally Time to Admit I Was Dead Wrong...

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by gncnew

Apology accepted!

NOW, Correct YOUR mistake to the benefit of us all... Remind your fellow dupes of your shared shame, and don't apologize again! Apologies are worth a Federal Note.

Please, don't let it happen again. I might suggest Ron Paul. (I'm not as well shamed as you, but I'm aware and informed NOW!)

Let's get going fixing this mess and FED.Reserve is NOT WELCOME HERE ANYMORE.

Look at an aerial picture of any suburbia/note the vast quantity of homes/note that every home has appx 3.2 people JUST LIKE YOURSELF/You are NOT alone.

Always remember: we're all in this together and that none of us is getting out of this alive.
If you die with more toys than the neighbor you are still F'ing dead.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

And no, I was talking about the original idea. Communism in it's origininal form was a beautiful idea. Not the way people have warped it.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by cardicorona

I am also very disappointed. I was disappointed a very long time ago when we were presented with the choices of Obama and McCain to vote for. I'll admit that I voted for Obama, but like many people on here it was because I thought he was the lesser of two evils. People need to realize that politicians, are POLITICIANS! They are all crooked liars who will tell you what you want to hear, and then do whatever they want when they get into office. Yes, there may be a very select few that may genuinely want to do good for the people, but when they get into office they either do as their told or can't do what's right because of TPTB. I am huge Ron Paul supporter, but I really don't think he would be able to do much IF he ever got presidency. Is the government corruption our fault? Yes. We have let them get to cocky. They have forgotten that they should be afraid of the people, not us afraid of them. It's sad to say, but votes don't really bring change...bullets do. Whether that may be metaphorical or not, something needs to happen.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Almost all of those names are JEWISH. If you want to save your country, get every zionist and everybody with dual nationality like Israel / USA OUT ot influencial positions, and certainly take away the maintainence of your ICBM's and the launch codes from the israeli company that is working them at the moment. GET YOUR COUNTRY BACK ! IT HAS BEEN STOLEN FROM YOU BY FOREIGNERS !!!

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by gncnew

I am starting to think Ron Paul is the only guy worth getting out of bed on voting day for.

Even then, if he bucked the system too much, he would get taken out JFK style, it is an unfixable mess.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Apology NOT accepted. you are part of the problem/reason I, as a REAL American, cannot move forward as I was so happily doing so until this freak was elected. All you had to do was pick up one of his books & read a few chapeters, to find out who this douche was really about. But no. You couldn't even do that. Live long and suffer Mother F*#c*r.
Thanks man...NOT!
Don't rest in hell...

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   
It is a unfixable mess. YES. Thats why you should'nt try to fix it. You got to bring the whole lot down and build it all over again. There is no other way, and as sooner you people understand this, the better, because the sooner we can begin with it. STOP VOTING or at least, vote for anybody EXEPT Reps or Dems !!!

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by cardicorona

Great post. I'm with ya! Yah I hear what you are saying about Nixon. It was definitely a set up. the cronyism today makes anything Nixon did look like the sandbox. They try stuff and see how much they get away with.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Yea. Nixon. Go fly zhit picking and avoid to realize that the whole thing has become one big setup!

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Ok yoo were wrong. I don't think you know why you wrong. How could you have been right? There isn't any way to be right. The best you could hope for was to avoid being wrong. A vote for the other guy wouldn';t have been right. How could voting for the loser be right? So what to do ?

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
after it was PROVEN that bush was installed
(the vote fraud CONVICTIONs in OHIO )

I can't believe people still think voting is relevant.
jeez...
libya..the us is fighting with al cia duh
who just sold a wack of their new "captured" oil...
at vastly inflated war time prices

enjoy

to the war hawks:
are youze all sure that pump nozzle is in your gas tank?
is your fish is safe to eat?
hows the glow in the dark milk?

vote early
vote often

edit on 8-4-2011 by Danbones because: lol Randy

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
You weren't wrong! The system is wrong, you only chose the lesser of two evils.

Everybody is wrong to let this go on like it is, this dumb two party system gives us the lesser of two evils every time.

I don't have all the answers but if they made everybody vote and anybody could run that was an American citizen it might be better. Who knows it's so screwed up.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
oh come on americans, you knew all along that you have lost every thing when the elections were made electronic, or didn't you? you have one thing to complain about and that is accepting the change in the way of selecting your president, this is how the mess you're in has started.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Actually change never did and never will come from people outside of yourself, much less single people. All change comes from within. Blaming Bush or Obama for your ills is what will keep you in a state of darkness for awhile longer.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by gncnew

Ummm......So, now that you begin to open your minds......What will you do?......Will you seek the professional help that you desperately need?......All of you suffer from delusion...you saw something in this man that was never there....You were gullible, shallow, easily swayed, willfully blind, conned, scammed, juvenile, etc, etc, etc.........
When you hear the man speak, your brain shuts down, you become entranced, hypnotized, herd-like...The golden child utters gibberish and you get all.....wet...sense flees and you are enthralled.......

When I hear the man speak I hear an unskilled, blatherer, mumbling and fumbling his way through another "read"......Clinton was the same......unskilled, bafoon, that droned on and on in an attempt to weave you into his "spell".....substanceless, whose "glamor" was only ever able to blind the the shallow........

Now.........you have a chance to break free........to establish...depth...you begin to percieve the illusion.....now what will you do???

YouSir

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
its called neuro linguistic programming
works like a charm
'tho the lightbulb has got to want to change
edit on 8-4-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
I'll say the same thing to the OP that I say to everyone else that voted for this clown: Sucker! Enjoy the change.
That clown didn't fool me for a split second and I knew what was coming our way just as I know what is still yet to come. He's yours and everyone else stupid enough to vote for him now so enjoy. There will be no pity or gratitude for understanding the magnitude of your mistake from me. You may think I am a hard a$$ but in life you have to learn to live with your mistakes and this guy will turn out to be the worst. I feel the same way towards Nevadans for reelecting Harry Reid. I hope they choke on him and their homes and businesses continue to foreclose and deteriorate. The people get EXACTLY the government that they deserve.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

This is very interesting. In Denmark my homeland is it EXCACTLY the same. We are bombing around the world spending MILLIONS and we cannot even afford to have our elders taking care of anymore or anthing else

The world - NOT ONLY - the USA is going to hell. Look at all the countries going totally down so EU must save them. USA is in the same situation but for USA I guess it is even worse, since it is the "enemy" Saudi/China etc saving their arshes.

Well I do not believe this to be Obamas fault even that I really never liked that the first thing he did was to put electricity in his fathers hometown in some country - instead of just bombing them to be kind...

I do have some radical thoughts in regards to other countries I know, but hournesly we are simply just to many humans something must and WILL happen eventually. - I am just starting to get afraid that it will happen a lot sooner than I thought 10 years ago and that I will live to see it.

USA is still a big and somewhat strong country, you should just try to sort out the crack, drugs and other Grand Theft Auto like behavior.

I really do not mind the negros at all, the somalis, the brothers, the sisters or whatever they call themselves. However I do mind how many of those are criminals in the statistic atleast in EU, foreigners in general I am talking about, and I think we should consider starting with taking them down to save money.

Drugrapes, shooting at each other etc should be a mans own business but penalty should be death...

Sorry for getting a little of track here.

//Wrathier.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
It really does us no good to bask in the sorrow of our fellow Americans who voted for this man. Instead we need to focus on moving forward from this .

To Answer an earlier concern about Ron Paul. Yes "they" will kill him "JFK style" I agree but it is at this point that we MUST assert ourselves and realize that it is the only thing they understand. If not at this moment then we will all truly be doomed to the fate they are setting up for us.

It will be in this moment that we too shall learn as our founders understood that in the end it IS the "gun".

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Accidental (Double Post)
edit on 8-4-2011 by WWJFKD because: double post

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join