It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump sends investigators to Hawaii to look into Obama !!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
But we all know the Long Form he "refuses" to show

Funny how all previous presidents also refused to show their long forms.... but the racist birthers refuse to mention that, they only attack the black President Obama for not showing his, even though there is no requirement to show it!

,Facts you can't deny

Why keep repeating that lie? Care to show proof that you could get a Hawaiian birth certificate showing that you were born in Hawaii, if you were born overseas?
edit on 8/4/11 by dereks because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

You know that is 100% not true..
His family could have organized a BC even if he wasn't born there..FACT..

No, a birther lie - if he was not born there his birth certificate would not show he was born in Hawaii - once again birthers show they are not interested in the truth!

Yes it would mate...

No, it would not. That does not even make any sense. Why would it? That would be completely antithetical to its purpose. That is quite and extrordinary claim you are making. Care to back it up? Could you back it up? Are you basing it on anything or just saying it because you have been told it?

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

But we all know the Long Form he "refuses" to show

Funny how all previous presidents also refused to show their long forms.... but the racist birthers refuse to mention that, they only attack the black President Obama for not showing his, even though there is no requirement to show it!

Funny how you deflect from the issue at hand..
I don't think Bush or Clinton are mentioned is the OP..
Please correct me if I'm wrong..

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Funny how you deflect from the issue at hand..

Wrong, it is the issue at hand - why are birthers demanding that Obama provides them with a copy of his long form birth certificate, when no other President had to show theirs? Simply because Obama is black, and racists hate the USA having a black POTUS!

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by dereks

Wrong, it is the issue at hand - why are birthers demanding that Obama provides them with a copy of his long form birth certificate, when no other President had to show theirs? Simply because Obama is black, and racists hate the USA having a black POTUS!

No mate..
It's because Obama and his family is unknown and his secrecy is only adding to that..
We knew the Bush,Clinton,Reagon and Kennedy families intimately well before they birthed a future president..

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

I guess since you are avoiding backing up your claim. Instead dazzle us with all the stories you knew of Reagan's family before he was elected president. Maybe start soft with Clinton.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by dereks

You're the one who's racist! Why not bring up the 'white' card? huh? He is at least half white!

Psst, I wanna let you in on something...his (alleged) father? Yeah, NOT AMERICAN. Is it a wonder he is being questioned on his citizenship? Seems to me that he was more proud of his (non-U.S. citizen) father than his mother, he did write a book! Which parental side does he choose? Given the world today, he DOES have to choose! You never know if, or when, we may be at odds with Kenya. THIS IS WHY we need to know his true calling, his allegiance, his motive.

He's had two years to prove his allegiance; and he has! Guess what? It's not to the U.S.!

BTW, back on topic:

It's not the birth certificate that needs to be investigated, it's his adoption papers in Indonesia. He was adopted by Soetoro and that is the conspiracy and what he is hiding. (All IMO, of course)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by SourGrapes
his (alleged) father? Yeah, NOT AMERICAN. Is it a wonder he is being questioned on his citizenship?

what do you mean by "alleged" father? More birther lies. No, it is not a wonder he is being questioned on his citizenship by racists. He was born in the USA.

It's not the birth certificate that needs to be investigated

Then why do the birthers keep going on and on about his birth certificate?

He was adopted by Soetoro and that is the conspiracy and what he is hiding.

Being adopted does not change his citizenship, why do you think it does?
Just what conspiracy about his adoption are you on about?
edit on 8/4/11 by dereks because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinnthia

I guess since you are avoiding backing up your claim. Instead dazzle us with all the stories you knew of Reagan's family before he was elected president. Maybe start soft with Clinton.

Here ya go..
genforum.genealogy.com...

Read up..The Clinton family goes way back with many in high ranking positions...

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by SourGrapes
reply to post by dereks

You're the one who's racist! Why not bring up the 'white' card? huh? He is at least half white!

That is ridiculous. We have racial epithets such as "half-breed" for a reason. Racism has never offered preferential treatment to someone for having a white percentage below 100 and you know it. People need to stop pretending racists look at a person like Obama, check into his lineage, find out how mulatto he actually is, then decide whether or not to hate him based solely on race. Who do you all think you are fooling with that? I don't even whip out the race card and your defenses make me want to.

Psst, I wanna let you in on something...his (alleged) father? Yeah, NOT AMERICAN.

and...?

Is it a wonder he is being questioned on his citizenship?

Yes.

Seems to me that he was more proud of his (non-U.S. citizen) father than his mother, he did write a book!

About a man he did not really spend any time with. Did you read it?

Which parental side does he choose? Given the world today, he DOES have to choose!

Says who? Says you? Says Trump? What insanity is this?

You never know if, or when, we may be at odds with Kenya.

Maybe, just maybe and then he will take up knives with his African brothers against the war machine in defense of the man who never raised him. Sure. Seems totally plausible and not the least bit stupid in any way to even suggest such a premise.

THIS IS WHY we need to know his true calling, his allegiance, his motive.

How would you determine that from the original long form birth registration? Do you suppose the department of health implanted some kind of chip to match him up mentally with the nefarious link hidden away on his BR?

He's had two years to prove his allegiance; and he has! Guess what? It's not to the U.S.!

Based on...?

BTW, back on topic:

It's not the birth certificate that needs to be investigated, it's his adoption papers in Indonesia.

Have them handy? Let's see them and take a look.

He was adopted by Soetoro and that is the conspiracy and what he is hiding. (All IMO, of course)

No, it was actuall George Soros that adopted him and his older brother, Willis. They had two different red haired maids. That is the real conspiracy. Redheads and maids just are not that common in order to have two such rare circumstances collide twice.
edit on 8-4-2011 by Sinnthia because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Here ya go..
genforum.genealogy.com...

Read up..The Clinton family goes way back with many in high ranking positions...

You avoid one question like the plague just to take time to offer up this avoidance? I did not ask what you could dig up online right now about Bill Clinton's family. You said we all knew all about the Reagans and the Clintons LONG BEFORE they came to Washington. I asked you to dazzle me with some of that. Sorry you failed. Perhaps you can back up your really crazy claim then?

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinnthia

You avoid one question like the plague just to take time to offer up this avoidance? I did not ask what you could dig up online right now about Bill Clinton's family. You said we all knew all about the Reagans and the Clintons LONG BEFORE they came to Washington. I asked you to dazzle me with some of that. Sorry you failed. Perhaps you can back up your really crazy claim then?

lol, OK...Show me Obama's family history..
Show me his childhood and school years..
Show me his and his mothers travel history...

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   

lol, OK...Show me Obama's family history..
Show me his childhood and school years..
Show me his and his mothers travel history...

So I ask 3 times for you to back up something crazy you said and each time, you deflect. Asking me to show you stuff instead of showing what was asked of you stopped being cute some time ago.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   

I gave you a family tree..
If that doesn't show that the Clinton family was MORE than well known to the people of the US well before Bill was born then that's your problem, not mine...

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   

That is hardly what I have been asking you to back up since before Clinton even came up. You had one shot at that. I can hardly get excited if you now put some of what you have learned into your own words and backdate it. Whatever. It is your claim about the BC that I have asked now 4 times for you to back up. You seem to be completely forgetting Reagan in your sidetrack though. Interesting.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   

You know the answer..
You are simply deflecting from the facts..

FACT, we know less about this current president and his family than any president in at least the last 50 years..

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   

You know the answer..

To what question? I am asking you to back up something you are saying.

You are simply deflecting from the facts..

Are you serious with this?

FACT, we know less about this current president and his family than any president in at least the last 50 years..

I only really want you to back up your claim. Anything else you have to say that is a deflection kind of goes right by me these days.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Well here is a site with information as credible as any because those who try to refute it are usually wrong too.

It's just stupid to say Bush, Clinton have histories full of holes like Obama does. Anyone can track generations, but Obama himself hides the fact his father was a severe drunk with many wives as an example.

www.theobamafile.com...

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   
I cant still believe you americans didnt ask for Obama's birth certificate before you elected him. Like NO... seriously.... like you really didn't ask to see his birth certificate before you elected him???? You really didn't ask??????
So you can complain all you want america, but you are to blame as YOU voted obama in with out asking for a birth certificate.
It makes me laugh at you america. You need a birth certificate for a car licence but not to be a president. LMFAO.
So you can get the scottish bloke to see where that obama bloke came from.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   

You are kidding..

Are you trying to tell me the Obama family and it's history is as well known as say the Bush,Clinton or Kennedy family?

I don't need to post proof of that fact..

That's nothing but BS deflection on your part..

I'll ask you one question..
Did you know about the Bush family before G W Bush was elected?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join