It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump sends investigators to Hawaii to look into Obama !!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by getreadyalready

Obama is still struggling, the economy is bad, and then here comes Trump to save the economy, put his decades of business leadership to work in stark contrast to Obamas lack of experience

How many times have Trump's businesses declare bankruptcy...3 times....4 times???

That's because Trump can't just print more money to fund his way out of an economic jam like obama can.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by meathed

All those that have kissed Trumps butt through this thread, well........arse kissers get FIRED.
Just remember america, your tax dollars have bailed him out of 100's of millions of dallars worth of debt before, and now you want him to lead your country out of debt. Well you are dumber than you all look then.

I just thought the above needed repeating.
Im from Oz and i still know Trumps a joke. When will you americans see the truth too

But then Trump is our "joke" isn't he?

Pssst! Your munchkins are calling and the yellow brick road is that way ===============>

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

That is exactly my point. The country is already in bankruptcy, and Trump is the guy that knows the most about filing bankruptcy and then recovering to be rich again! That is what the country needs.

Also, Obama hasn't revealed anything, except a document that would be insufficient for many professions, including mine. So, Trumps money will surely be able to shed a little more light on the subject. I don't know where Obama was born, and I'm not accusing him of anything, except for not giving full disclosure. The document he provided is insufficient without corroborating evidence, and nobody has stepped up to corroborate it.

Trump could be a hero, no matter what his investigators find. Finding anything definitive will be an improvement and make him a popular guy.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

That's because Trump can't just print more money to fund his way out of an economic jam like obama can.

I'm not sure that is a good argument for him havng to file bankruptcy. Attempting to insult Obama, doesn't justify Trump's past poor performance in running businesses.

Like I said..he is great in making himself money...at the expense of others and even his own businesses.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Like I said..he is great in making himself money...at the expense of others and even his own businesses.

And isn't obama great at spending money ... at the expense of others (the taxpayers)?

And isn't obama's spending spree pushing the U.S. closer to insolvency?

Looks like a good parallel to me.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Whereweheaded

May I remind you that you linked to WND earlier in the thread?
And now you're complaining about bias in sources??? Is that OK with you? Or is it only left-wing bias that deserves discrediting? Your right-wing bias is showing.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

That is exactly my point. The country is already in bankruptcy, and Trump is the guy that knows the most about filing bankruptcy and then recovering to be rich again! That is what the country needs.

I would disagree. I would support a business man who did well for his employees and made the life of his employees better, rather than only caring about himself and how much money he can make.

Trump is a business man, one that is out for only himself...I believe his policies would only benefit people with his thinking...meaning doing anything to make a buck...regardless of who it hurts. And I can't support policies like that.

Also, his arrogance would be a foreign policy disaster.

Also, Obama hasn't revealed anything, except a document that would be insufficient for many professions, including mine. So, Trumps money will surely be able to shed a little more light on the subject. I don't know where Obama was born, and I'm not accusing him of anything, except for not giving full disclosure. The document he provided is insufficient without corroborating evidence, and nobody has stepped up to corroborate it.

The documents that Obama have revealed was good enough to get him his job as a State Senator, United States Senator, and as the President Of The United States. If your job requires something other than the certificate that Obama revealed...then I'd like to know exactly what you have to show.

My birth certificate, while from a different state, looks almost identical to the one Obama revealed. I have used it many many times for many different reasons...I have never had a problem. And yes, mine says "Certificate of Live Birth".

The fact is that he has been vetted...by the state of Illinois, by the United States Government (which was under Republican control when he would of been vetted). He has revealed his birth certificate...the same one any of us would get if we requested one from our own state. There are newspaper announcements of his birth in the Hawaiian paper the day after his birth (were those planted there all those years ago in a plot to one day fake his birth place so he can be President???). What else do people want???

I can't take birthers serious anymore...at this point if they don't accept the proof put forth...they will never believe anything. They have made up their mind and nothing will change it.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211

All those that have kissed Trumps butt through this thread, well........arse kissers get FIRED.
Just remember america, your tax dollars have bailed him out of 100's of millions of dallars worth of debt before, and now you want him to lead your country out of debt. Well you are dumber than you all look then.

I just thought the above needed repeating.
Im from Oz and i still know Trumps a joke. When will you americans see the truth too

But then Trump is our "joke" isn't he?

Pssst! Your munchkins are calling and the yellow brick road is that way ===============>

Excuse me. HE IS YOUR JOKE, MUNCKIN. Just remember our Oz economy is doing better than yours as you have to bail out people like TRUMP. The Aussie dollar can buy more in the world than one US dollar can.
So you are the oompa loopa now.

edit on 7-4-2011 by meathed because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-4-2011 by meathed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

The documents that Obama have revealed was good enough to get him his job as a State Senator, United States Senator, and as the President Of The United States.

I don't feel like looking for the quotes and links right now, perhaps BH will remember, but I found the specific election law, and verified with my local supervisor of elections, and no documentation is required to put yourself on a ballot, or be elected, or serve in the office you were elected for.

I suppose the assumption is that one's political opponents will take care of that sticky detail, but it is not a requirement of being elected. Saddam Hussein could have gotten himself on a Florida Ballot if he so desired.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211

And isn't obama great at spending money ... at the expense of others (the taxpayers)?

And isn't obama's spending spree pushing the U.S. closer to insolvency?

Looks like a good parallel to me.

Yes, how dare Obama spend money to boost the economy which Bush tanked.

And BTW...it worked...funny how no one wants to talk about that. Republicans are losing their last favorite talking point about the economy....jobs are coming back. Of course they are falling back on trying to spred fear of the coming super inflation...oh...I mean just regular inflation...because they had to abandon the "super inflation" lie as well.

By the time the 2012 election rolls around...the economy will be doing fine...and Obama will be smiling.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

The documents that Obama have revealed was good enough to get him his job as a State Senator, United States Senator, and as the President Of The United States.

I don't feel like looking for the quotes and links right now, perhaps BH will remember, but I found the specific election law, and verified with my local supervisor of elections, and no documentation is required to put yourself on a ballot, or be elected, or serve in the office you were elected for.

I suppose the assumption is that one's political opponents will take care of that sticky detail, but it is not a requirement of being elected. Saddam Hussein could have gotten himself on a Florida Ballot if he so desired.

If that is in fact true...then Obama didn't have to reveal anything. The fact that he did is showing that he is willing to show documents that aren't needed.

And if that is in fact true...he still doesn't have to show anything to prove it. If that is a flaw in law...then that is a flaw that should be dealt with.

And I don't know about being put on a ballot...but I would assume some checking is done once you are elected to the position. If not...then again...that is a flaw in the system. Not Obama's fault.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

I am not one of the "birthers" that doesn't believe he was born in Hawaii, I am just saying that he hasn't "proven" it. The document released does not show a place of birth, and there are plenty of hypothetical situations where he could have been born elsewhere and still received that particular document, and published birth announcement. And, to date, no one has "vetted" him, and those that have tried have usually either retracted, resigned, or just fallen out of the news.

In all likelihood, he was probably a home birth, and there were few witnesses, and they are now dead from old age. Occam would say that is the simplest and most likely scenario, but no one can say for certain the "home birth" occurred in Hawaii.

As for my documentation, I had to undergo a thorough FBI background check that demanded my original birth certificate including a doctor and a hospitals name, and even that was verified by an investigator calling some of my family, friends, neighbors, and teachers to verify the information I provided. I am 100% certain that nobody on the Secret Service would have gotten hired with the documentation Obama has provided publicly. It just isn't sufficient for a high level government job, but elected officials are a different story.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Here is a new development that shows how out of touch Trump is on this issue.

news.yahoo.com...

"His grandmother in Kenya said he was born in Kenya and she was there and witnessed the birth," said Trump, reiterating a claim that has been proven false, as Vieira sat by silently.

He is parroting claims that have been proven false a long time ago. Do you guys still believe Trump is on to something?

Here is the article showing it is false: www.salon.com...

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

That is a significant development. Originally, I thought Trump was handling it well, by making it a half-hearted joke and then acting surprised when it gained a lot of steam. He should have stuck with that, and then let the investigation speak for itself.

If he starts making grandiose claims without solid proof, he will sink his own ship quickly.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

I am not one of the "birthers" that doesn't believe he was born in Hawaii, I am just saying that he hasn't "proven" it. The document released does not show a place of birth, and there are plenty of hypothetical situations where he could have been born elsewhere and still received that particular document, and published birth announcement. And, to date, no one has "vetted" him, and those that have tried have usually either retracted, resigned, or just fallen out of the news.

In all likelihood, he was probably a home birth, and there were few witnesses, and they are now dead from old age. Occam would say that is the simplest and most likely scenario, but no one can say for certain the "home birth" occurred in Hawaii.

latimesblogs.latimes.com.../photos/uncategorized/2008/06/13/bobirthcertificate.jpg

The document I have seen shows a location of his birth, Oahu, Honolulu.

There are even newspaper clippings that no one has ever debunked or even denied that

As for my documentation, I had to undergo a thorough FBI background check that demanded my original birth certificate including a doctor and a hospitals name, and even that was verified by an investigator calling some of my family, friends, neighbors, and teachers to verify the information I provided. I am 100% certain that nobody on the Secret Service would have gotten hired with the documentation Obama has provided publicly. It just isn't sufficient for a high level government job, but elected officials are a different story.

All we have is what Obama provided publicly...we aren't privy to what he provided privately...and we shouldn't be.

The President has a security clearance...correct? So logic suggests he went through a similar check as you did...privately.

ETA: After re-reading your post...I think you are talking about the location as the hospital he was born at. And you are right that it doesn't have that information. But honestly, I don't know if mine has that information on it either, the one I have used in the past. I will have to dig it out and look at it sometime.
edit on 7-4-2011 by OutKast Searcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

I feel like we are playing poker here. Obama got into the game without being required by law to ante up. But, he tosses in a small bone anyway. Now, we are deep into the hand and Obama's bluff is being called. It's show time. If the long form exists, why not show it??

I'm tired of hearing the he doesn't have to defense. That defense only works until you get to be about 6 or 7 years old. What about honor and dignity. The man is not above scrutiny when factual information suggests that their is a need for it. I've gone blue in the face pointing to inconsistencies in his "story".

This issue will potentially haunt him. Last I knew, ten states have pending proposals that would require future candidates for president to provide legal proof of their constitutional qualifications for that office. Each of these state measures is currently pending approval and is at one stage or another in the passage process. Obama does not seemed to concerned about his own eligibility and neither am I. I want the truth behind his story and upbringing. The truth will illuminate the never ending web of lies that have been spun throughout his life.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

I have a friend in the Secret Service and he went through a year long interview and background check before he was selected for further training and development. They interviewed everyone that they could possibly reach regarding his character and past.. All the way back to former school teachers and coaches. Definitely more scrutiny in selecting the men and women who will dutifully take a bullet for the president.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

If he starts making grandiose claims without solid proof, he will sink his own ship quickly.

This is why I was surprised to see you support him at all. He is making grandiose claims already. He's parroting stuff he's heard from the birther contingent. He's hooked himself to a star!
The birther issue is how he plans to get in. I would like to think that the US is too smart to elect him, but I wouldn't put anything past a manipulated populace.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

ETA: After re-reading your post...I think you are talking about the location as the hospital he was born at. And you are right that it doesn't have that information. But honestly, I don't know if mine has that information on it either, the one I have used in the past. I will have to dig it out and look at it sometime.

Thats correct. There is some research (mine and others) that shows how easy it is to receieve a short-form certificate from state to state even today. It can be assumed it was far easier 40 years ago before Real ID act and Identity Theft were common memes.

In most cases, a mother of a young baby could go into a SS or state office, provide a statement, and maybe a little corroboration from a midwife or family member or another witness, and they would get a certificate similar to Obama's. It isn't really proof of anything, except that she followed the protocol of the time. It was common then for homebirths, and still is. More than likely, there is no "long form" in existence, and that is why it wasn't released. That isn't a negative thing, it just needs to be acknowledged and explained so that people will stop making assumptions.

In my opinion, the conspiracy could be laid to rest very easily if he was born in Hawaii. I think either the publicity is a strategy to trivialize the political argument and keep focus off more important issues, or the conspiracy has some merit.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

In most cases, a mother of a young baby could go into a SS or state office, provide a statement, and maybe a little corroboration from a midwife or family member or another witness, and they would get a certificate similar to Obama's. It isn't really proof of anything, except that she followed the protocol of the time. It was common then for homebirths, and still is. More than likely, there is no "long form" in existence, and that is why it wasn't released. That isn't a negative thing, it just needs to be acknowledged and explained so that people will stop making assumptions.

If that is the case...I can see why Obama is hesitant to address it. I don't think many would take that story and drop the issue. If anything, I think the birther movement would latch onto that as some sort of proof.

Either way, I think Obama will address it once the election begins, after the primaries. I had thought this since last election when this first came up as an issue and people didn't accept the birth certificate he provided. This is an Ace up his sleeve...let Trump run on this...let other candidates try to make this their biggest issue...then come out with the long form, or some other proof and make them look like they have no idea what they are talking about.

That is what I have thought would happen for a long time...and that is only if a candidate that gets the Republican nomination makes it an issue. If Romney or Huckabee get the nomination...I don't think they will make it an issue...any of the others...I think they might.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join