It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump sends investigators to Hawaii to look into Obama !!

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greensquad414
reply to post by anon72

Why is he so sure that Obama wasn't born in this country? I sense a bit of racism. Also on a side note did I read that he spent 2 million dollars on this? That 2 million dollars could have been used to help feed people or help the unfortunate in other parts of the world.

edit on 11-4-2011 by Greensquad414 because: (no reason given)

Well I hope he knows something the rest of us don't know, otherwise he will lose all credibility, I am just sitting on the sidelines this should get interesting,
I still don't know whether to trust Trump or not.

If he is getting all his information from ATS we are doomed,
just kidding.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Sorry folks, I'll take this seriously when "The Don" exposes what's under that bad rug. Until then some political parody:

Trump sends investigators to Hawaii to look into Obama !!

ACME SELF STORAGE AND PRIVATE INVESTIGATIONS
STATUS REPORT: OBAMA CASE
Date: 04-11-11 9:27 AM Honolulu time.

Dear Mr. Trump, we’ve explored a few promising leads but nothing conclusive to report at this time. We estimate another 2 to 3 weeks in order to complete investigation.

We are posing as locals so as to gain trust and blend into the community.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/18f3cc27b502.jpg[/atsimg]

A few locals have taken us under their wing and treat us like family.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/057260a35d8f.jpg[/atsimg]

Investigator Fife and I successfully infiltrated a beach volley ball game today and I scored the winning point!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4c593b789ee9.jpg[/atsimg]

We took a windsurfing lesson today and believe me it’s much harder than it looks:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6f66b7511559.jpg[/atsimg]

We are keeping a close eye on all the suspicious activities.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e123beac5fad.jpg[/atsimg]

We had a near match today from a lead which turned out to be a dud.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/eb0295ac9bc7.jpg[/atsimg]

I met a sweet local girl named Amber and think she might be “the one.” We’ve discussed
marriage upon culmination of investigation. She's really special and has quite the tan.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6fb6a1f92e64.jpg[/atsimg]

We had a close call today from credible witness but it didn’t pan out.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cdbfbbfe3855.jpg[/atsimg]

Had to upgrade room from 2nd floor parking lot view to beach view in order to conduct surveillance better.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7bf2b9b93670.jpg[/atsimg]

Tomorrow we are taking an excursion in an authentic outrigger canoe and I'm really excited. Then we'll be visiting Volcano State Park. Hopefully we’ll get to the bottom of this mystery once and for all. I suspect lava is involved somehow, but just a hunch.

PS.
There may a few overages from a couple of minor incidents. First, my sidearm fell out of the hammock and discharged. The bullet took out a Tiki pole at the resort. Secondly, they charged us late fees for not returning the jet skis on time.

ALOHA as we natives like to say. Over and Out, Special investigator Fuddrucker.

edit on 11-4-2011 by kinda kurious because: Comedy is a rare medium if well done

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I think the next election could be Trump vs. Obama.. it's possible.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

The birth certificate probably does exisit! The reason I feel it is not disclosed is because of what it says. Under the question for religion.....my guess it says "Muslim". His father was a Muslim. Under my birth certificate it says "Catholic" Because my parents were Catholic. What were his parents? What do you think it say's?

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   

When this will blow out wide open and it will be proven beyond any doubt that he is not an American this could end up being the biggest Scam in the History of America...

Will wait and see ..one day in this life time between this and 9/11 something will have to come to light ...

S&F for OP

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Trump is a distraction while the gop gets itself together and chooses someone else. Whether he runs or not this improves the ratings for his shows and so the man is not stupid by any means. You have to give him that, but by far the best thing about Trump is his daughter.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by lisa2012

When this will blow out wide open and it will be proven beyond any doubt that he is not an American this could end up being the biggest Scam in the History of America...

Conversely, if Obama acquiesces and presents his "Long form BC" which he is under no legal obligation to do this will go down as the biggest political pwning of the Birthers in US history.

Will wait and see ..one day in this life time between this and 9/11 something will have to come to light ...

Must be 911 then because I recently found a Magic Lantern and was given 3 wishes.

The first wish (recently granted) was that Glenn Beck would leave FOX.

For the second wish I asked to "live forever" but the Genie said he couldn't grant that wish so I rephrased it to be "live until it is proven Obama was not a citizen" to which the Genie scoffed that it was the same difference but granted me the wish.

Please be forewarned with any replies, I still have one wish left.

Woo hoo! I love posting fiction in a thread based on fiction.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

You are dreaming KK. (As usual).
You don't know Obama, no one does apparently. But, YOU will defend him, the man who continues the Bush legacy of foreign intervention for money. He must get paid well to sacrifice his soul.
But, keep defending him KK. After all, sometimes you are funny.
It's all politics anyway, right?
But, like I said, you are dreaming. Trump will find what he is looking for, and I am no fan of Trump I can assure you. I believe he will out the fraud that is Obama, but Trump is late to that party. So many of us already know he is a fraud.
At some point it is no longer politics that we are witnessing, it is a struggle for the country itself. I can see you have picked a side, but I think your side is going to be embarrassed soon.
Just a feeling.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stewie
I can see you have picked a side, but I think your side is going to be embarrassed soon.
Just a feeling.

I live in constant fear of embarrassment since I was never breast fed as a child and always have those naked in public while juggling on stilts dreams , you know like most liberals get.

The only thing that keeps me sane is my daily worship at my Dr Seuss shrine chanting:

"Be who you are and say what you feel because the people that mind don't matter and the people that matter don't mind."

The entire Birther nonsense is the embarrassment. If I'm a tad red it is because I'm tickled pink.
edit on 11-4-2011 by kinda kurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   

You having way too much fun with this.....

The S.I Fuddrucker post was great.

You are right, as I stated in my beginning thread or somewhere there abouts. Maybe he is holding back. If he does produce what they seek and it reads as he has been saying all along etc....

The Dems just MAY have a chance of stopping an incredible ass kicking they are about to get-again-in a few months.

If Trump is part of some bigger plan to create a diversion etc, it's working. But, I think Trump is on his own and not part or anything larger.

I can see a Trump vs. Obama ticket.

I think it would be interesting if Trump were to win. I think this country could use a business person at the helm for a bit.

Dare I say... TRUMP/PALIN.

PS. I was a little disappointed you didn't put me down as someone you would want to have dinner with-from ATS.
(I do think the choice you selected was a good one. To be a fly on the wall at the dinner.....

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Newsmax Poll: Donald Trump Overwhelms Obama, GOP Field in 2012 Race

Newsmax Poll: Trump Overwhelms Obama, GOP Field in 2012 Race
Important: Do You Support Pres. Obama's Re-Election? Vote Here Now!
550,000 responses,

1) Do you have a favorable or unfavorable opinion of Donald Trump?

Favorable: 77 percent
Unfavorable: 22 percent

2) If the 2012 election were held today, who would you vote for?

Barack Obama: 13 percent
Donald Trump: 68 percent
Other: 17 percent

3) In a Republican primary, who would be your candidate for the nomination for president?

* Donald Trump: 57 percent
* Tim Pawlenty: 3 percent
* Mitt Romney: 9 percent
* Mike Huckabee: 8 percent
* Sarah Palin: 6 percent
* Mitch Daniels: 1 percent
* Haley Barbour: 0 percent
* Newt Gingrich: 6 percent
* Bobby Jindal: 2 percent
* Michele Bachmann: 4 percent

4) Is Trump right in demanding that Pres. Obama release his birth certificate?

Trump is right: 82 percent
Trump is wrong: 17 percent

Read more on Newsmax.com: Newsmax Poll: Trump Overwhelms Obama, GOP Field in 2012 Race
Important: Do You Support Pres. Obama's Re-Election? Vote Here Now!

www.newsmax.com...

82% hmmmmm?

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Reply to post by Stormdancer777

Hrmmmm

No Ron Paul on that list

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh
Reply to post by Stormdancer777

Hrmmmm

No Ron Paul on that list

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Hmmmm, odd that.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by anon72

I can see a Trump vs. Obama ticket. I think it would be interesting if Trump were to win. I think this country could use a business person at the helm for a bit.

I was considering Trump until he started with Birther BS. Sure he knows how to do "Deals" (limited primarily to real estate) but he likes to win. Sometimes in politics there is give and take, compromise and diplomacy.

Besides here is the little "Beach House" in West Palm Beach, FL he sold in 2008 for $100 Million.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/35ca2ff1611b.jpg[/atsimg]

Think he is in touch with the common man? I'm not against success but I think politicians should be representative of their constituents. I mean Bloomberg is rich too and did a fine job as Mayor which in my mind is more applicable experience than Realty TV show host.

Hey you've tricked me into non sarcasm. No fair. :shk:

Dare I say... TRUMP/PALIN.
I like you too much. What rhymes with rich?

PS. I was a little disappointed you didn't put me down as someone you would want to have dinner with-from ATS.

It would be MY pleasure and treat.

edit on 12-4-2011 by kinda kurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Greensquad414
Also on a side note did I read that he spent 2 million dollars on this? That 2 million dollars could have been used to help feed people or help the unfortunate in other parts of the world.

That claim is just another lie from racist birthers, with no basis in any fact.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
It seems to me if you hear something that hasn't been proven it's hearsay. And if it is something negative about someone else it is best not to repeat it unless it has been confirmed. Otherwise you become an instigator and a perpetrator of slander and lies against the honest party involved. Now put yourself in that party's shoes. Perhaps you have had the misfortune of a lie being spread about you and having other people repeat it without proof. How does it feel? How does it effect you? How does it effect the other person? Anyone with any sense would leave the issue alone and stop repeating hearsay. If anything has been covered in the darkness it will be brought to the light. For there is nothing that is hidden that will not be revealed.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Calender

Obama lies and slanders me and others Every Day.

By calling Republicans/Conservatives-for which I am one- rights deniers, wanting to put elderly in their graves by reducing spending and cutting wasteful spending....

How we, my fellow soldiers in arms-my fellow citizens, warmongers-hate spewers, anti-muslin, homophobes, extremist everytime we disagree from him or his policies. And on and on and on.

He's on the porch with the big dogs.... but that is soon to change. ruff

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
The Obama records which have not been released include;
Passport records
Obama kindergarten records
Punahou School records
Occidental College records
Columbia University records
Columbia thesis
Harvard Law School records
Harvard Law Review articles
University of Chicago scholarly articles
Illinois State Bar Association records
Illinois State Senate records/schedules(said to be lost)
Medical records
Obama/Dunham marriage license
Obama/Dunham divorce documents
Soetoro/Dunham marriage license
Adoption records
.....................and of course the long-form Certificate of Live Birth.

Hows that hopie changie thing working out for ya?

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by aceshootn
The Obama records which have not been released include;
Passport records
Obama kindergarten records
Punahou School records
Occidental College records
Columbia University records
Columbia thesis
Harvard Law School records
Harvard Law Review articles
University of Chicago scholarly articles
Illinois State Bar Association records
Illinois State Senate records/schedules(said to be lost)
Medical records
Obama/Dunham marriage license
Obama/Dunham divorce documents
Soetoro/Dunham marriage license
Adoption records
.....................and of course the long-form Certificate of Live Birth.

Please show us those equivalent records for all previous POTUS's - if you are unable to why are you demanding Obama shows his? Oh, I see, it is because he is black!

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by dereks

Race card? Are you kidding me? Surely you can do better than that.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join