It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump sends investigators to Hawaii to look into Obama !!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Washington (CNN) – Self-proclaimed birther Donald Trump is now so doubtful of President Obama's birthplace that he's sent a team of his own investigators to Hawaii in hopes of getting to the bottom of the issue

That's according to Trump himself, who, in an interview with NBC, warned his investigators just might uncover "one of the greatest cons in the history of politics and beyond." "I have people that have been studying it and they cannot believe what they're finding," Trump said an interview that aired Thursday Morning. Asked if he has assigned people specifically to search in Hawaii, Trump said, "Absolutely."

"He spent $2 million in legal fees trying on to get away from this issue, and if it weren't an issue, why wouldn't he just solve it?" he said. "I wish he would because if he doesn't, it's one of the greatest scams in the history of politics and in the history, period. You are not allowed to be a president if you're not born in this country. Right now, I have real doubts."

Source: politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...

I like how CNN puts in its info to the contrary. This is gonna be one HELL of a political season.

I can't wait to see what the investigators come up with.

I bet it won't be much. Why? Cause Obama was not there that much. And besides, most-IF ANYTHING-that would be damaging happened much later.

But, it will be good to put this all to rest-. Right?

Gotta love Trump. Not your typical political. That is why he is doing so well.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
"Can't believe what they are finding"...

You mean.. What they are -NOT- finding?

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Well, you have one thing right...it will be on hell of an election season.

Good comedy, the repulican candidate field is like one big clown car...the clowns just keep on coming out. I would pay money to see a Palin vs Trump debate...I think they could put it on PPV as a comedy event.

As far as investigating Obama...you would think if Obama is really as bad of a President as all the republicans say he is...then they wouldn't even have to bother with silly "birther" issues. But it appears that is all they have...attempt to disqualify him or bring up fake impeachment charges.

I guess they are that scared of Obama.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Are we sure Trump wasn't sending the investigators out to look for a soul or brain for himself or just looking for a new wig.
If im wrong well im FIRED then.

edit on 7-4-2011 by meathed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Trump only has to find one good thing. That would do it.

Something to tip the Obama cart off it's wheels.

Most likely, it will be found. Not saying he isn't from the US etc... but something else.

I was just reading this article which claims the Obama using a SSN that isn't assigned to him is not big deal---

www.rense.com...
edit on 4/7/2011 by anon72 because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Would never vote for Donald Trump but I sure am glad he is doing this.
I respect him more now than before for sure.
At least someone is really into getting to the bottom of this issue once and for all
and has balls and bank to back it.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I wonder if Trump will initiate a glorious purge when he becomes president.

It sure has been a long time since there was a glorious purge anywhere.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

The problem with us normal U.S. citizens is we don't even hear the half of any information found out about this subject!! If Trump wants something found, he doesn't care about throwing away 10 million dollars to find out, he has the bankroll to do that.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Well, you have one thing right...it will be on hell of an election season.

Indeed, its going to be more eventful than the fourth of July!

Good comedy, the repulican candidate field is like one big clown car...the clowns just keep on coming out. I would pay money to see a Palin vs Trump debate...I think they could put it on PPV as a comedy event.

You want comedy? Heres comedy:

Former Presidential candidate:

abovetopsecret.com...
abovetopsecret.com...

Now thats comedy!

As far as investigating Obama...you would think if Obama is really as bad of a President as all the republicans say he is...then they wouldn't even have to bother with silly "birther" issues.

Not necessarily just Repubs, but Democrats alike:

www.guardian.co.uk...
www.news-around-the-world.com...
abcnews.go.com...
www.americasnewsonline.com...

Nothing but articles of upset Liberals as well. Im not denying the Repubs have been on a land slide to disrupt Obama and his Administration, but so have the Democrats too. As I have told you before, can't blame one without the other? When are you going to comprehend this fact? They are one in the same...all for an agenda.

I guess they are that scared of Obama

Not scared I don't think....scared would suggest a frightening behavior, but I think the term you are actually searching for would be along the lines of disgust?

edit on 7-4-2011 by Whereweheaded because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Not that Donald Trump is the Birth Movement's saving grace, but his noteriety will certainly help put this matter to rest. Either he was born here or he wasn't. I agree with the Donald. I think that if Obama didn't have anything to hide, he wouldn't have spent over two million dollars trying to hide it...

I'm a fence rider currently, but I do believe there is more to this man's past than meets the eye.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by 1curious1

I tend to give the guy the benefit of the doubt, but it is curious as to why he did spend 2 mill to cover things up, AND, what is also curious is why, did the State governor of Hawaii freeze ( or lock cant remember what they called it), his BC to begin with?

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whereweheaded
reply to post by 1curious1

I tend to give the guy the benefit of the doubt, but it is curious as to why he did spend 2 mill to cover things up, AND, what is also curious is why, did the State governor of Hawaii freeze ( or lock cant remember what they called it), his BC to begin with?

Well, when someone brings a lawsuit against you...you have to pay a lawyer to represent you no matter how ridiculous the lawsuit is.

And no, the Hawaii governor did not "freeze" Obama's BC anymore than the governor of my state "froze" my BC. It's the simple fact that only the individual has access to their own BC. I can't go request a copy of yours, you can't go request a copy of mine.

It's a nice line the birthers use "THEY HAVE LOCKED DOWN ACCESS TO HIS BIRTH CERTIFICATE"...but that is true for every individual.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I see the Donald bought that $2 million dollar story, too and it's being repeated here again and again.
That's a good one!

Anyway, I hope the Donald's people do a wonderful and thorough job. Unfortunately, what they find will no doubt HURT his case against the pres, so we'll probably never hear the results. But It's good to know that someone has the bucks and nerve to do something like this.

Go, Donald! And don't forget to tell us all what you find!

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

I see the Donald bought that $2 million dollar story, too and it's being repeated here again and again. That's a good one!

Are you privy to information that rest of us aren't? Perhaps you care to share this viable evidence?

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whereweheaded
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

I see the Donald bought that $2 million dollar story, too and it's being repeated here again and again. That's a good one!

Are you privy to information that rest of us aren't? Perhaps you care to share this viable evidence?

This notion of Obama has spen 2 million to block anything comes from someone claiming he has paid, in total, his lawyers that much money.

They have no proof he has paid them that money specifically to deal with the birth certificate issue...and I don't even know if they have proof that the number is accurate.

But like I said...he has lawyers...he gets ridiculous lawsuits against him...his lawyers have to respond.

If I start bring lawsuits against him saying he caused the Japan earthquake...and he pays his lawyers to have me thrown out of court...does that mean he is trying to hide the fact that he in fact did cause the earthquake??? That is some backwards logic.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Let's face it, if there's one thing the Donald is good at it's a great publicity stunt. He generates interest by going out on the proverbial limb and taking on the president full force, and creates a huge mainstream media storm in turn. As a result, he renews interest in himself (this guy has one helluva an ego
), the ratings for his show increase and he has yet another opportunity to preen for the cameras.

It's all a big show, people.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I would like the people who claim the 2 million dollar number to show some proof. I hear that spouted constantly - but no one can show the source. Just saying it doesn't make it true; and it makes anything else claimed lack any legitimacy. Somewhere along the way people have lost the ability to distinguish between fact and fiction.

The republicans seem to eat it up.

My bet on the Trump thing is - he does an investigation - can't find anything - apologizes loudly - respectfully withdraws, the matter becomes a non issue because the people who believe this would certainly believe someone of the stellar character of Donald Trump. Fait accompli.

Not saying I believe this but with the right wing team seems to be wandering around in alternate universes - so this might just work.
edit on 7-4-2011 by spyder550 because: another thouht

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by spyder550
I would like the people who claim the 2 million dollar number to show some proof. I hear that spouted constantly - but no one can show the source. Just saying it doesn't make it true; and it makes anything else claimed lack any legitimacy. Somewhere along the way people have lost the ability to distinguish between fact and fiction.

The republicans seem to eat it up.

My bet on the Trump thing is - he does an investigation - can't find anything - apologizes loudly - respectfully withdraws, the matter becomes a non issue because the people who believe this would certainly believe someone of the stellar character of Donald Trump. Fait accompli.

Not saying I believe this but with the right wing team seems to be wandering around in alternate universes - so this might just work.
edit on 7-4-2011 by spyder550 because: another thouht

Um here ya go:
www.wnd.com...
123722364835149753-a-1802744773732722657-s-sites.googlegroups.com... ate-1963.jpg?attachauth=ANoY7coKV-CcSBN3sys0y-

hawaiibound.info...

But Im sure you will argue it though~ If you notice, it a statement of live birth, much like the ones you get over seas. But not a typical ordinary BC.
edit on 7-4-2011 by Whereweheaded because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Actually, I would find that quite funny to see Obama go from the White House to a federal penitentiary. That's exactly what will happen.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Whereweheaded

Neither of your sources proves a thing. Except that many people have brought lawsuits against Obama... They show no proof of the money Obama spent. Correct me if I'm wrong. Perhaps you can add an excerpt, like this one, from your second link:

He didn’t spend millions. That was another bogus claim from the Right who would report the entire costs of the campaigns legal staff as the costs spent dealing with nuisance lawsuits over Obama’s birth certificate. His birth certificate has been more closely scrutinized then any I’ve ever heard of anywhere.

I think we're looking more for proof and not the rantings of birthers.
edit on 4/7/2011 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join