It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Positive Predictions thread

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Why are predictions always so negative? Why must they always be about doom & gloom, the end of the world, the next world war, natural disasters, asteroid impacts, epidemics and basically anything that could cause death and destruction on a massive or global scale?

I challenge you to post your own positive predictions in this thread, predictions that all of us would actually look forward to. There are way too many predictions here that make us feel like running for the hills or building a bunker in our backyards and stocking up on canned goods. Let's come up with predictions so positive that if they were to come true, they would make us want to get together with our loved ones to celebrate!

You may give your prediction an exact date if you want, and don't worry if it may or may not happen on that day. After all, negative predictions always fail to deliver too.

Also, if you remember anyone ever starting a positive prediction thread here on ATS, please post a link to it (if there ever was one, that is).

I'll start the ball rolling...
I predict that on May of 2012, scientist will come up with a definitive cure for all forms of cancer, which will have a 100% cure rate even for terminal cancer patients. This cure, which will be massively divulged by the MSM worldwide, will come in the form a simple and affordable vaccine, thus making the scary C word, that has taken so many lives, a thing of the past.

Your turn now.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by BlueShaman

I did a thread yesterday on this about the corrupt world system being exposed mid-month, here's the link...
Corrupt World System Exposed By Mid-April - Jordan Maxwell

And the video, content is at the 55:18 minute mark:

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by rstregooski

I would take this to be a positive thing, right?

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
My positiv prediction.

I see a lot of people falling in love, in the next many year's to come.
Resulting in a lot of happy people, weddings and new born baby's.

My negativ prediction.

Because of the difference in people and their opinion, i see alot of brokken heart's, lawsuit, and unhappy children, divieded between parent's in divorce, in the next many years to come.

My opinion.

It's not hard to predict something if you look at historie, and use it to look in to the future.
Positiv thinking do not remove the negativ, it is one and same thing.
You decide which one it should be.
If you choose only to think positiv, you wil ignore the negativ, and that might bite back

Why you do not see a positiv prediction, is they are very rare, and have very litle value.
Your cancer prediction is one of a kind, but with fukushima neuclear disaster and the knowledge of relation to cancer from nuclear fallout, and the lacking support to cancer healing in general, its becoming a wild guess
edit on 7-4-2011 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by rstregooski
reply to post by rstregooski

I would take this to be a positive thing, right?

While exposing the corrupt world system is not very negative, there's nothing very positive about it either if all it does is expose the negativity to the helpless masses. Why don't you try to turn it into a very positive prediction by coming up with a date for when the corrupt world system will come to an end?

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
If you ask someone to recall 12 negative things in their lives, they will with little effort, but 12 positive things and they will struggle, funny aren't we.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Mianeye

This thread is not about only thinking positive and ignoring the negative. It's just a breath of fresh air. A positive thread in a sea of negative threads.

And you say positive predictions are very rare because they have little value. Sorry, but I also fail to see the value of doom and gloom predictions.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlueShaman
reply to post by Mianeye

This thread is not about only thinking positive and ignoring the negative. It's just a breath of fresh air. A positive thread in a sea of negative threads.

And you say positive predictions are very rare because they have little value. Sorry, but I also fail to see the value of doom and gloom predictions.
You failed to see my point.

If i predict an earthquake, with many death's in the earthquake zone, you see it as negativ because of the destruction and death's, but if some one took that prediction and warned those people, and thereby saved their life, it becomes a positiv prediction.

So therefor, you decide if it should be positiv or negativ.

The end of the world could actually be a positiv prediction for the univers, as mankind is very destructive.

I do get your point though, so have a star.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
economic and financial stability will return...soon...... because of these factors:

Saudi will be the powerful counter-balance to a rogue Iran/Persia by 2012.

Saudi, OPEC, the Shanghi Cooperation will force the Western world to peg oil and gold
at a fixed price-rate; a barrel of crude at the present $120. USD
which is 1/12th the value of an ounce of gold @ $1440.oo (again USD)

with that benchmark set, all unique currencies will be able to reset their pegged value
against the USD, for example a Deutsch 'Mark' (currently not in service) will be par with the USD
the British pound will be equivelent to $2.4 USD.... and so on with all national currencies...

the € will fall into a Euro-Zone trading unit only...

so the good news is to not buy gold anything above $1,444.oo USD
nor buy silver @ 1/15th that of gold = or $ 96.oo USD
do not think the Euro is a 'safe' hedge against the $

'Power' is money... when the USA bequeaths nukes to Saudi to counter balance the rogue Iran/Persia...all the above arrangements/ treaties/ agreements/ debt restructuring across the globe will occur.

it sounds good at first sight... but as fickle as men are --- there will undoubedly arise a 'poison pill' to swallow

NaMaste or is it MyNasty ??

ADD:

if your code fixiated, one will notice the price of gold corresponds to the 144,000 witnesses of revelations also the ratio of gold to oil is 12/1, the 12 also having biblical or esorteric meaning...i'm sure that there will initially be 24 nations of peoples that will accept this new Peg to gold/crude, because that 24 corresponds to the 24 'elders' all of these actions and events are orchestrated and the numbers are deeply imbedded in our collective psyche's...its one way to find a general acceptance that needs to be augmented with the NWO/Illuminati propaganda.... so Cheers to you world citizen.
edit on 7-4-2011 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by BlueShaman

I predict that on May of 2012, scientist will come up with a definitive cure for all forms of cancer, which will have a 100% cure rate even for terminal cancer patients. This cure, which will be massively divulged by the MSM worldwide, will come in the form a simple and affordable vaccine, thus making the scary C word, that has taken so many lives, a thing of the past.

And then....

I do get your point but the reason I think doomsday predictions are more popular than positive predictions these days are due to all the disasters making people feel their mortality, when that happens the only comfort you can give yourself is to know your expiry date.

I reckon its an unconsious thing that a lot of people do but dont realise.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I predict that anyone reciting "Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is good, Falun Dafa is good" will get lucky and save his life when disasters hit mankind.

If that is not a positive prediction what is?..

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
For younger people, there might be the boredom factor; the possibility of war and mayhem seem to make life more interesting, if they're nothing more than abstract ideas.
Apart from that, the positive things of life tend not to appear suddenly as specific events, which is what you need to be talking about if you're going to make any predictions at all.

I can offer you the following links, indicating a light at the end of the tunnel, but they don't have dates;

The seven churches (have been promised)

The new Jerusalem

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mianeye
If i predict an earthquake, with many death's in the earthquake zone, you see it as negativ because of the destruction and death's, but if some one took that prediction and warned those people, and thereby saved their life, it becomes a positiv prediction.

You really seem to believe that doom predictions have such value and should be taken so serious to the point that an entire town or city should be evacuated based on a natural disaster prediction someone makes.

Can you imagine what the consequences would be if such evacuation ever took place and then the prediction didn't happen? Some heads would roll!

No one and nothing in this world can accurately predict future events.

The only thing doom predictions are good for is spreading fear.

new topics

top topics

join