It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATTN. MODs and ADMINs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2003 @ 03:50 PM
link   
twice today people have posted misleading and innacurate topics and now i'm pissed.

What happend to the "take back ATS" campaign

Here's a quote from $tranger:

$tranger
"The Smuggler"

Mood:
posted on 24-3-2003 at 03:34 PM

quote:
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by JediMaster
Yeah $tranger very mature of you to post something of a faked death, very mature of you .
------------------------------------------------------------------------

WHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Another post:

$tranger
"The Smuggler"
Mood:
posted on 24-3-2003 at 03:30 PM

HAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAA!! ITS FAKE!

Right here he admits that he lied!

Here'sthe link to the rule that states "You will not post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate."

I had also thought Mogus was banned for the same thing, yet, he was here today and did the same thing!!!

Hey Mod's "TAKE BACK ATS"

posted on Mar, 24 2003 @ 03:52 PM
link   
If you looked before you posted this, you'd have noticed I removed the thread.

Also the "um" thread by mogus.

Mogus was never banned, nor did we discuss banning him.

Perhaps 10 minute response time from volunteer forum staff isn't quick enough for you?

Any questions?

[Edited on 24-3-2003 by William]

posted on Mar, 24 2003 @ 03:58 PM
link   
William,

Remove this stupid pointless thread ....

posted on Mar, 24 2003 @ 04:09 PM
link   
William, there's no need for you to talk down to me and make me feel it's my fault that I didn't look to see you guys deleted the threads. There have been problems lately and I was trying to bring them to your attention

Next time someone brings something to your attention you should write something like this:

Member, Thank you for bringing the current situation to our attention. We have already addressed the situation you speak of. Should you have any further questions feel free to PM me. Thanks for your concern.

Wow, that�s a big difference compared with your statement and it also commands more respect. But then again, I am just a member and you don't need member's respect, right?

posted on Mar, 24 2003 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Jeez, all I was trying to do was bring this to your attention and I'm being attacked.

I'm sorry, next time this happens I won't bring it up to anyone.

posted on Mar, 24 2003 @ 04:13 PM
link   
e-nonymous, why do you insult me?
What did I do to you?

posted on Mar, 24 2003 @ 04:14 PM
link   
There's no need for volunteer admins and moderators to put up with your impatient tone and angry emoticons.

Wow maybe a big difference would be a simple U2U instead of mucking up the forums with your impatience with our timely attention to threads you don't like.

posted on Mar, 24 2003 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Okay, I'm sorry. I didn't know I was wrong.

posted on Mar, 24 2003 @ 04:20 PM
link   
And just to let you know(i'm really not starting anything) the post from Mogus was up for at least 3 hours. So please understand I thought this would be up for a while as well.

Sorry for any misunderstandings and it will not happen again.

posted on Mar, 24 2003 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Ohhh.... That response...

Anywho, I wasn't insulting you... Please quote where I insulted you ...

But, this thread is stupid and pointless. The admin/mod's aren't retarted or something... I think they can handle the job on their own. Then again... I might be wrong...

William, you retarded or something?
JK btw

posted on Mar, 24 2003 @ 05:03 PM
link   
E, you insulted my posts by calling it "stupid" a direct reflection on me because I wrote it.

I don't think it's stupid at all.

The Mogus thread was up for at least three hours. The Mods have not been doing their job when it comes to the rules. They didn't even have the rules posted until I informed them of it!

How many threads have personal insults in them?

All I was doing was informing William of what happened and you and him blasted me.

posted on Mar, 24 2003 @ 05:28 PM
link   

good way to read into a simple post and looking at it as a personal attack. Maybe I should write that tactic down for later use for myself...

Dude, relax. The mod's ARE doing their job's. Despite what you think. They aren't here to monitor every second and catch a post that broke the rule's right away. Hell, you'd prolly be going crazy if the mod's took a day off from ATS all at once. I only say that from how you deemed it as needed to tell the mod's right away about a bad post ... Well, not only tell them, but start a whole new thread over it!!!

Anyway's ... I'm not directly insulting you. I just don't think this thread was needed. So please, don't take any offense to it .... Like William said (even though he maybe retarded
JK William
), a u2u would've been all that's needed ....

posted on Mar, 24 2003 @ 09:07 PM
link   
�I have always stayed out of these discussions because I try not to ruffle feathers (No offence netchicken...lol) but I have to say something. Everytime that I have sent a u2u to a mod/admin it has always been answered within a few minutes, maximum 5. That is if they are online (which can be checked by clicking on AboveTopSecret.com Message Board). I think that is pretty good by any standards. I am having problems with my new Logitech Keyboard, they told me to wait 2 to 3 business days for a reply and they get paid to help people. Without the mods and admins ATS message Board wouldn't exist....That would be the real crime. Again I normally stay quiet but I think we owe a lot to the Mods/Admins.
I would like to say THANK YOU.

top topics

join