It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An omen of strange things to come soon?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I've become really wary now of interpreting "apocalypse"/disaster-type dreams as predictive...because it really could just be symbolic about the dreamer's life.

However, I've had a dream last night that really stuck with me...and it actually refered back to a "UFO" sighting I had several months ago (should this thread be in UFOs I don't know). At the end of the dream, I got the impression that this was a "sign" about something in the future.

It was night, and me & a bunch of other people in this house saw a spacecraft drop a perfect-circle lighted disk down to Earth. We were all shocked as we saw this, and thought it was the start to the end of the world. Then more glowing circles began to fall to Earth...soon the sky was full of them. We were horrified. We wondered what would happen when they landed. We thought we could see fires in the distance. We heard crashing through the roof of our house. We began to run into the basement for cover. Suddenly, everything stopped. It was over. I thought to myself: this is an omen of some kind.

The actual sighting I had several months back was of a craft at night "dropping" what looked like a ball of light over the ocean. The ball of light gently glided to Earth, just like in this dream. As far as I could tell, nobody else noticed it on my subway car...but I was sweating bullets, because I thought it was a bomb or something bad. It wasn't a pinpoint of light...it was a big globe of light, heavy-looking.

Here are my theories of what ithe dream could mean:
1. We're going to have a lot of meteor showers from now 'til the end of August--this is a scientific fact, there is an ATS thread on it. So that's not really a prediction.
2. It is a symbolic sign of "strange occurences a'comin' -- a portent, like they would have in the Classical world. There could be some significant news stories ahead.
3. The disks were UFOs of some sort--representing some sort of mass landing.

I feel most strongly that it's #2, an omen. I really do feel certain that something mighty strange is just over the horizon & that we'll be burning up the ATS boards to discuss it soon. Not apocalyptic, but certainly alarming (amazing?).

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 09:58 AM
link   
whoops, posted a link to another thread but didn't really read the whole thread (I was lured by its provocative & alluring title)...

It's been a whole 15 minutes since I posted...anything earthshattering happen yet? (just checking)

[edit on 25-7-2004 by Cassie Clay]

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 10:06 AM
link   
you could be right, or it could be a case with all the crazyness in the world, you are feeling very worried - at least on a subconscious level - about what disaster to hurt or distroy us is comming next. The mystery of who could be the ufo and your fears could be represented by what it does to us/the Earth.

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 05:19 PM
link   

I really do feel certain that something mighty strange is just over the horizon & that we'll be burning up the ATS boards to discuss it soon. Not apocalyptic, but certainly alarming

I know what you mean. Ive never been the type of person who is always waiting for something to happen. But lately, I just have this feeling, something is just beyond the bend, that will change our lives. I dont know if it will be something good or something bad.

I always been a person who loves storms, and its like I get energy from them and they make me feel so alive. And during the last few months, I have that same feeling I get when a storm is coming. Only now its all the time. Its very hard to explain. I just feel like something is going to happen.

And its driving me crazy trying to figure out what it is. Maybe Im just going MAD...lol

[edit on 25-7-2004 by brykc14]

[edit on 25-7-2004 by brykc14]

new topics

top topics

join