It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shroud Of Turin Reveals Face Of Caesar Tiberious

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...
My colleagues here at ATS my work today has provan to be the icing on the cake. The above clip will reveal to you the most astonishing and controversial Shroud clip you will ever see. Caesar Tiberious has appeared above the writing I just recently commenced to reveal. His image is seen in the top right hand corner of the Shroud face which I turned sideways and converted to 3D with my system. I commence the clip with my now before and after photo of the face then it goes into the 3d imagery with face turned sideways. Writing appears above face and as clip progresses I zoom in as far as possible. The Caesar image is the Roman mark placed on the death certificate which was placed net to Jesus head. In this side ways clip look at top right hand corner. He has brown vest cloak on and appears to even have an olive branch around head.
The words from left to right are cr then a line with 2 dots either side then B.L.T then a cross .1 or an i then CKiai or CKiaz
This clip will prove to be more controversial than the three toes ripped off the left foot.
What I have achieved is what they said was impossible. The Shroud has been verified the letters appear to be Latin Roman Greek and the image of a Roman emperor is jaw dropping to say the least.
I stress I use no CGI or photoshop will attempt to get a better close up stay tuned
Copyright (C) 2011 Vincenzo Ruello
edit on 7-4-2011 by shroudnews77 because: grammar

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by shroudnews77

Very interesting.

Just one question. Why is this a video recording of a video clip? Couldn't you just have uploaded the clip? The quality could have been much better for one.

VVV

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

Thankyou the filming system I use is all done from the LCD screen. The encoded images and all 3d spectometry you see on the face occurs because I film off the screen and determined angles. This clip is the most difficult I have ever done. I need to get closer to the image of Caesar Tiberious.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   

I really don't mean to burst your bubble...I really don't.....but,

I think you are grasping at straws here. None of this "encoded" information is clearly visible.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by redNyx

As long as something is visible that matters to me no you havent burst my bubble its just beginning.

This is all pioneering work I have embarked on and can only get better as I am about to purchase an incredible camera with double the depth and clarity it is the beginning.
edit on 7-4-2011 by shroudnews77 because: (no reason given)
I see the image of Caesar Tiberius in the top right hand corner if you cant see him am sorry
edit on 7-4-2011 by shroudnews77 because: grammar

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Will be downloading a close up better quality clip asap

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Nice work again Vinny pop!

Always puts a smile on my face when I see another thread with your name on it!

Keep up the good work.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by FoxfilesMulder

Thankyou hope your great today mate. Have now attached to the clip on youtube in responses a close up of the lettering BLTx1 and a close up of the Caesar Tiberius image.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
So does this help with dating or revealing who is on the shroud? I watched the video and it is hard to make out what you are trying to show us. If this is a computer image, like I saw in one shot, can you go from a full view to a zoom view so we can also follow along with your interpretation of the evidence. When you say it reveals the face of Caesar Tiberious, did you confirm this somehow or is this a guess as well. If you did confirm this, how did you get to this conclusion, like a side by side photos of Caesar and Turin man or based on the numerals are you taking liberties as a time line. Please explain as much as possible, thanks

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by coolhanddan

I came to the conclusion when I saw the writing beginning to appear...then I remebered the scientists who claimed there was some type of death certificate around the face area.....then In 3D mode he appeared on top right corner. Have uploaded close up at youtube attached in video response to this clip. He has perfect facial features a nose mouth hair and what looks like an olive branch in his hair and wearing a browny coloured cloak vest....it confirms with the writing now emerging that a death certificate with image of Caesar now truly does eist. This was done by Jesus followers to identify the body never realising that 3 days later He would rise. If I am correct it will certainly date the Shroud to first century. The image of the Caesar man on top right corner of the sideways face of Jesus has not been doctored and he appears on actual still. I did not about this to create a Caesar man thats absurd. I already have enough controversy and publicity with my three toes ripped off left foot clip.My filming system has now revealed to me its shear incredible power but it is the Shroud which is releasing the power to reveal. It is difficult sometimes to do a complete one take oom have done it in some clips but my techniques requires tilting the screen as I film at the same time to reveal these images. What is intrigueing is that the sideways face of Christ to reveal the Caesar man had to be 3D to an incredible amount. The letters are now being revealed they look Roman Latin Greek and now a Caesar man. Please dont be shocked just remember there is only one Shroud of Turin on earth only one Please keep this Caesar man image to yourselves at ATS we are in early stages here and I am learning everyday how to use my system.

edit on 7-4-2011 by shroudnews77 because: grammar additional information

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
I challenge the major media and scientists world wide to put me to the test and allow me within 15 minutes to reproduce before their eyes these incredible images and any images which are now appearing on all my Holy Shroud clips on my youtube channel search Vincenzo Ruello . The world needs to know the TRUTH

top topics

join