It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Scientific proof of GOD

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

any religious book written is an attempt to define god and his works, since he is everything he has more than one interpretation or definition which also leads one to conclude that anybodies interpretation of him or there believes are correct only since that state of reality exists in there mind and they being apart of everything that is in the universe they are a part of god unfolding himself through their believes, heres the question does he create us through his contiousness or do we create him from the collective of ours. are we seperate or are we one and my answer would be that it depends on what perspective your looking at it from the macro level or the micro level, from the atoms point of view or the planets and galaxies point of view just for example.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
Great post, I fully agree. I don't like to call it "God," too many evil connotations on that word. I would rather say "Mother," but what I really should call it is "The Force."
The Force is everywhere, within us all, and in everything we have and know. It is hear to use at our digression, but the energy is both positive and negative, and one can use both to bend the laws of nature if one knows how. If everyone was in true touch with the Force, the world would be a better place.

You know something my friend, I have been a staunch advocate for "God", but you bring up a very valid point about the evil connotations of the word. So many have taken what was meant to denote the Holy Mystery of existence and tarnished it to the point where it may not be able to be salvaged.

I think I will make up my own word. Once I have it, I will keep it to myself that none will ever again tarnish it's image. The only way they will even know that I have an understanding of the Holy Mystery of this existence and what it means to me, will be through my own words and actions.

Perhaps this is how it should have been all along.

Thank you for the insight.

With Love,

Your Brother
edit on 7-4-2011 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

When a bowl of fish are able to contemplate their own existence in any deep manner then I'll get back to you.

As someone already stated, nobody can prove the existence of God, and similarly nobody can disprove the existence of God... and maybe that's how He/She/It/They want it to be.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   

edit on 7-4-2011 by queenofsheba because: no reason

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by queenofsheba

That doesn't mean where they actually went was heaven.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Chinesis

There's a difference between common sense (knowing there is NO God, there isn't, what you people believe is the ancients way of describing how things worked, that's all!) and perception ( Me seeing and knowing what the computer monitor im using to view this site is)

Going by what your saying I could just as easily say your perception is off and that im right and there's no way you can prove me wrong

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by arbitrarygeneraiist

Or maybe there's nothing to begin with, huh? huh? see how this works?

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by arbitrarygeneraiist
There are a lot of ways to respond to this thread, but the best way is to simply state that proof wasn't really provided.

Who classified God as having has no beginning or end (i.e. God was never "born" and can never die, God being everywhere, God being all powerful, and God is all knowing?

Answer: The bible/Religion. That's who.

Originally posted by arbitrarygeneraiistFurther, you shouldn't have to prove that God scientifically exists to anybody. Religious beliefs, and a belief in god, are just that... beliefs. A believer doesn't somehow need to justify their belief or prove that what they believe is true for somebody else.

Because IF the believer chooses to become part of a logically based/common sense discussion:

He/She must know that they cannot sustain their argument within the framework of factual perpetuity in lieu of their scientifically devoid swiss cheese belief based opinions, respectively.

^^^ Nothing personal. But if we are talking about logic, evidence then it's strike 1 already for believers to
include their beliefs as "fact."

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Abe7Fig
reply to post by IAMIAM

Just felt the urge to post here to express my fondness for that video. It just illustrates everything so well. I've watched it on more than one occasion for the sole purpose of "re-inspiration" during my more frustrating periods as a math major (and just in general, too.. it's remarkably uplifting).

If any one of you here reading has decided to just scroll past it, I'd really have to insist taking the time to watch it. It has no words or concepts that are left vulnerable to (mis)interpretation, just pure truth

It is a wonderful video my friend. Believe it or not, an atheist friend of mine brought that video to my attention on this forum after a very lengthy debate on this very subject.

While we never agreed to the terminology "God", we did compromise on the fact that this existence is absolutely amazing!

You know, when I create something, it is enough that others simply appreciate it. No one even has to know I created it. That is humility and love.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
its called creation. what we call god they call creation.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Hey for your first response the Bible doesn't count as proof, I could direct you to a Dr. Seuss' book about the Whos', doesn't make them real now does it? So without using religion and the bible as a source of proof, give us proof of God. Can't do it? hmm funny I can give you countless links,sources,research,interviews,etc about the universe and the scientific proof of how things work.

I for one will be grateful when the day that we as a society realize how silly religion is comes and we actually start advancing ourselves for the better.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nobama

There's a difference between common sense (knowing there is NO God, there isn't, what you people believe is the ancients way of describing how things worked, that's all!) and perception ( Me seeing and knowing what the computer monitor im using to view this site is)

Going by what your saying I could just as easily say your perception is off and that im right and there's no way you can prove me wrong

Syntax error first line, what?
Who is "you people?"

(1) Common sense isn't so common.
There are absolutes in life that cannot be debated.

Example: You tell me there is no chair in the middle of a narrow hallway (even though I see one)
I tell you to run as fast as you can through the chair you "perceive" as not there.

What happens? You end up injured over the reality which: supersedes your belief that there was no chair.

Perception (depending on context) does not always = reality.

(2) Your perception allows you to "believe" whatever you wish to.

-No matter how right or wrong you might appear to someone.

So, yes you could think, feel/believe I am wrong, but wrong about what?
Your ambiguous post is rather vague, don't you think?

What is your position on the matter?
What do you believe?

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I have a few proofs of my own.

PROOF 1

Building on the energy and universe idea.

God said Fiat Lux, let there be light. Light is both particle and wave in duality. All particles have an associated wave. John 1 says that the word (logos) created everything with God. Darkness was over the deep in the primordial state of emptiness in Genesis. Why darkness? Why light? Why word (wave)?

Light cannot be seen. If it could, all you would see is light everywhere. Instead, light is carried and projects itself on form. Light is carried by wave as an image reflected on substance. A mirror cannot see itself. God provides the light to reflect on the substance formed by the wave on energy (dark energy). This duality reflects in all other dualities. The moon and the sun come together to sustain life on earth. The egg and the sperm. The left and right hand. Nostrils. Eyes. Ears. Male and Female. Good and evil. Light and dark. All degrees of opposites in reflection.

Hebrews 11:3

3By faith we understand that the universe was created by the word of God, so that what is seen was not made out of things that are visible.

PROOF 2

If God wanted to warn us of the sun exploding, can He accomplish this? If it explodes, we have 8 minutes to see it happen. God tells us 8 minutes early and then we see it 8 minutes later. That means he drew the future into our past and revealed something that had already happened from his perspective. We merely experience it 8 minutes later as the light travels to us. Since all time and mass are relative to location, we can only observe a slice of time as a 4th dimensional reality. All reality is a projection in time from one place to another by perspective.

If God was the first cause of all motion in the universe, he is aware of where all energy will move and how it will act according to his law that Governs it all. He draws the future into our past and then we experience it as it passes our location in space and time. We experience it from the past and from the future. We read that it will happen and then it happens as it passes from the future, to the present and then into the past. The Bible claims this ability as the word of God.

As you ponder this reflection of reality, consider this from my blog:

---

Have you ever thought about the fact that a mirror cannot reflect itself? A mirror can only reflect other images within itself. In this respect, we are like mirrors as we travel through life. Important implications can be drawn from this simple idea if we consider our reflection in the mirror of reality.

For instance, you may assume that birds fly, but I assume they are flown. You possibly assume that fish swim, but I say they are swum. As I reflect on my own choices in life, I see that God is continually there pointing me in the correct direction. I think I am walking. In reality, I am being walked. I think that I have a choice. In reality, I only choose how easy or difficult the path will be as I follow God’s lead. My only act of free will is the choice to believe God is capable of leading.

As I ponder this truth, I see that God seems to reveal Himself by allowing me to discover Him as I move through this fixed story. This is revealed by the fact that the Bible accurately foretells the events of history before they happen. We can easily reflect on this idea by examining a simple example:

Imagine the sun explodes and God tells us about it. Assuming that the event has already happened, God has eight minutes to reveal the event before we notice. Since light takes eight minutes to travel to the Earth, announcing this event before it happens to our perspective would be an easy assumption when considering basic physics. Since all reality emanates from God as a primary cause, this unimaginable sequence of choreographed movement is only limited by my inability to comprehend. For the one it emanates from, it’s a walk in the park of reality; a mere thought on a lazy day.

I arrogantly imagine that I have even the slightest impact on the sequence of these events. In reality, I am merely riding the wave as a witness; a cog in the wheel of life. My meager choices have little impact on the overall story God tells through reality. Despite this fact, God paradoxically grants each soul walking the path of life a chance to add something of value to each life it touches. This is amazing when the awareness of what has been offered is fully realized. I am reminded of something Confucius said:

“I hear I forget. I see I learn. I do and I understand.”

The point of life is not the passing dream of reality I think I own, or what I perceive as gained or lost by me. The point is my education along the way and the effects of my choices on others. All that is written in the Bible is commentary on this understanding. We could worry about the future, but the future is not in our hands. We could worry about what is past, but God forgives our past by request. We can obsess about our options, but God offers to lead us toward the best results if we only trust. In reality, I am only a witness to His image within my own. I have the ability to draw my past into the future as lessons learned. God assists me each step of the way.

Assumptions of pride are a common mistake that many people make. We often assume we are the judge of events in life when we are merely the witness of events, which are ultimately ordained by a higher power. As a mirror of the story God tells, I may think that I reflect myself, but in reality, I reflect Him only. My choices seem to be my own, but common sense would indicate otherwise. How capable could I really be apart from consciousness, which is actually only on loan from God?

Can I choose to live forever? Can I choose more talent? Am I able to escape destiny? When reality is narrowed down, the only real choice I possess is reduced to this: I can choose to walk with God for my education and find the struggles of life rewarding, or I can walk alone as I travel through this life in toil and hardship. Either way, God continues to walk with me. He is faithful, even if I am not. He offers His unmerited favor in the form of the grace, even when I am undeserving.

A mirror cannot reflect itself. This is true for God and it is true for us. God provides a way for our consciousness to see His reflection within the illusion of a created reality. Apart from the two observers, no image would be seen. If we are truly created in God’s image, then we are but a poor reflection of His ultimate Glory. The point is to keep the mirror clean and aimed toward God in faith and adoration, appreciating this gift of vision.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Your first example makes no sense, if the chair is there than it is there..as for the rest of your post well I feel it applies to you more than me, your the one perceiving there to be a higher being, not me. I simply tell you there's nothing there and to stop worrying over silly matters, but you attack me giving me a example that applies directly to you. hm gee you people (religious people) make about as much sense as a one arm midget wearing a braves shirt at a nicks game.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Hey for your first response the Bible doesn't count as proof, I could direct you to a Dr. Seuss' book about the Whos', doesn't make them real now does it? So without using religion and the bible as a source of proof, give us proof of God. Can't do it? hmm funny I can give you countless links,sources,research,interviews,etc about the universe and the scientific proof of how things work.

I for one will be grateful when the day that we as a society realize how silly religion is comes and we actually start advancing ourselves for the better.

Ironic, don't you think?
You mention "common sense" as if it is a gift you possess, Yet sadly This post ^^^ is anything but.

Who is citing the bible as proof (besides the OP) ?
Wise people first ascertain what a person believes in before condemning their point of view, I would think?

Since you have Ego issues, allow me to state the obvious:

NO ONE ON THIS EARTH: has empirical date/proof/evidence that "God" exists. -Including me (of course)
You can cite "Science" all you'd life.

I ask you this:

Is Science exact?
Is Science complete? No? Why Not?

Is EVERYTHING explainable via "Science?" No? Why Not?

SO what is your position?
That because we have evidence of how things work (up to a point,limited only by way of evidence)
But do not have the same level of evidence to support the idea of a God or Creator existing that it must mean
infallibly there: IS NO GOD, conclusively speaking?

According to Science:
Highly improbable God exists? Yes.
Impossible? No.

You disagree? Why and how?

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd

Light can be seen.

What you fail to realize is that "darkness" is a human term used to simplify things. Still confused?

Darkness is light we cannot see.
But it is light nonetheless.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Is EVERYTHING explainable via "Science?" No? Why Not?

wut? your telling me that science can't explain everything??? really?

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Darkness is light we cannot see. But it is light nonetheless.

Darkness is the result of lack of light....AGAIN

edit on 7-4-2011 by Nobama because: I just had to quote this..lol

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Your first example makes no sense, if the chair is there than it is there..as for the rest of your post well I feel it applies to you more than me, your the one perceiving there to be a higher being, not me. I simply tell you there's nothing there and to stop worrying over silly matters, but you attack me giving me a example that applies directly to you. hm gee you people (religious people) make about as much sense as a one arm midget wearing a braves shirt at a nicks game.

If you haven't noticed: you are the one with the smug attitude and smart ass tone.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Darkness is light we cannot see. But it is light nonetheless.

Darkness is the result of lack of light....AGAIN

edit on 7-4-2011 by Nobama because: I just had to quote this..lol

Are you trying to tell me that because you can't see light, that it must be called darkness?

I bet the next thing you're going to tell me is that "Cold" actually exists, right?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join