It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Scientific proof of GOD

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I'm sorry to say that if you are looking for proof of God, you are not gonna find it on the internet.

It's up to you to find him on your own.

...and I don't think Mathematics are proof of God per se, but rather proof of order and structure. Two things that cannot exist in a chaotic universe. Humans did not invent mathematics, we just use it to describe in great detail things that otherwise cannot be explained.

...but that's just my 2 cents

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Yesterday both me and my brother unknowingly to each other came back on our thoughts and we started thinking again about God after we declared ourselves atheists...
We were both concerned about a very bad situation and we made a symbolic promise to each other ( in our thoughts, without telling each other ) that we won't be involved into such dangerous decision anymore...

He decided to told me this tonight and when he concluded, I told him, I made the same exact thing...Thinking about him.

We both shared to God the same thoughts.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
WOW 4 pages of replies just overnight?

I will reply to every post here that needs replying, please bear with me.

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
So the bible....quaran etc are all lies then in that case

No not necessarily, I take them for what they are, a account of the events at that time written by a person or persons. Whether they are accurate or not is a debate for another time. And whether the activities being done were being done by an incarnation of God or advanced aliens or someone who discovered magic or by a small group who were highly technologically advanced for that time, is a debate that I do not want to get into at this time.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
Allah/God choses not to reveal himself in this time because it is just a test. He created the universe. How can you expect to outsmart an omnipotent/infinite intelligence?

If I created a fishbowl and placed a fish in it and I ask the fish to prove their was a creator, how would the fish go by to produce that proof?

We simply do not have the intelligence to produce the proof if it was meant to be produced. Maybe god created the universe in such a way that you cannot prove him. That is the beauty of God and his infinite power/intelligence/omnipotence/everlasting

If there is no revelation in this time as you say how do we know God is a he?

Maybe God created the universe in such a way that you cannot prove Her.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Please enlighten us all why an all knowing, all powerful god would bother testing us? Why not just love us and share with us?

According to the bible (of which I am NOT a Fan) God tested several of his most loyal servants, including Job and Abraham. He even allowed his own son to be tested by Satan. Maybe you should rephrase your question. Or just think before you type.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
If by God you mean that higher concious that we all strive for - to do good work - I can easily buy that. The higher concious of the brain came much later than the "instinctive" brain and hence is not so hot wired into our body.

If by God you mean the creator of the universe then I'm not sure:

- Does the thing that created the universe have to be good? [Old testament stories suggests not]
- If the thing that created the universe not good then does that still make them God [or rather your God?]
- If the thing that created the universe is omniscient - all knowing - both past, present and future then isn't very illness. death and disease their fault - or rather their plan falling into place? In creating a pack animal, mainly carnivore man to be the cleverest animal, isn't that like someone putting a child with an open bottle of bleach? Who is to blame when there is a serious accident?

These are serious questions that question what your God is really like?

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by kaleshchand

My husband used this theory to woo me when we met almost 8 years ago...

I'm a little surprised that some ATSers aren't familiar with it, cuz I'm pretty sure he's posted about it here several times.

Good job discovering it for yourself, but you're not the first and the theory isn't yours. I kinda think this is a conclusion reached by many over time, perhaps Einstein included.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

The first quality. "God has no beginning or end."

Conclusion, the Universe is God,

Huuuuuuuuuge leap of faith.

We don't even know how the universe came to be, so we can't know if there was a beginning or not. Hell, many of the physical laws didn't even exist at when our universe came into existence. Fact is, we don't KNOW...

The universe comprises of all mass and energy

Actually, we don't even know what most of the universe is...dark matter and energy can't be measured, that includes the energy content. Dark matter vs god of the gaps:

The second quality. God is everywhere.

We don't even understand the full universe and stuff like dark matter as mentioned above...

The fourth quality. God is all knowing. Since the universe is "everything" it will mean that only the universe can know about everything, thus it is all knowing, and so is God.

Again, we haven't even observed the entire universe, and not everything has an energy content.

Conclusion: You take a huuuuge leap of faith, and largely base your "proof" on semantics. You also automatically assume the Christian god is the true god and the wrest is wrong...which given that we are able to debunk so much in the bible, the foundation of your religion, is kinda laughable.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
kaleshchand: To simplify God is all matter and energy that there is. From now on I will use the word universe to describe all matter and energy that there is.
Laz: The Bible says that God is spirit, not energy, not matter. He dwells in inapproachable light (energy) but He is not that energy. He created energy,

kaleshchand: The second quality. God is everywhere. The universe is everywhere, God is everywhere, simple.
Laz: God is not contained in His universe. Yeah, He created that, too.

kaleshchand: The third quality. God is all powerful. What is more powerful than the universe? nothing, because the universe compromises of everything. So universe is all powerful. and so is God.
Laz: God's Power is not dependent on His creation. "What is more powerful than the universe?" God, for He made it.

kaleshchand: The fourth quality. God is all knowing. Since the universe is "everything" it will mean that only the universe can know about everything, thus it is all knowing, and so is God.
Laz: The universe is almost all inanimate matter, and what can rocks, gasses, plasma, and all the rest of it know any thing? We have minds, and we really don't know much. Again, God is not contained in His universe.

I can only hope that you put on your Nomex suit...

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I would say a bunch of stuff, but I don't really have to.
Good work posting the thread.

Please look at my posts here on ATS through the years, I have been trying to explain this to people for quite a long time. It's extremely blindingly simple and it's totally logical.

This ATS post from 2005

2007 post detailing this philosophical truth

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Wow, never thought I would say this but I agree with you.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
I would say a bunch of stuff, but I don't really have to.
Good work posting the thread.

Please look at my posts here on ATS through the years, I have been trying to explain this to people for quite a long time. It's extremely blindingly simple and it's totally logical.

"...totally logical." Perhaps, but from a Biblical standpoint, totally wrong. God Is. How's that for "extremely blindingly simple"?

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Since we know that indeed we are made up of particles and energy, of which our life/power can control, is it such a stretch to think that there is a life/power able to control all the particles and energy in the universe and that this life/power is God whose image I am?

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

So everything is god! I am god you are god were all gods because our souls are comprised of energy. Can we stop calling it god yet?

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

i agree with you 100%.

Greatest secret ever told #2 all time. We are inside of God

I just found out that our solar system isn’t all what it appears to be ,I just found out not to long ago, that we are living…in side of ‘God ‘,as we speak.

I found out that the stars are actually Gods ‘sperm‘, and that the planets, are the ‘Eggs’ of the womb we are in, and the 'Black Holes' are like a period to a mortal woman, but it is the cleansing of the womb of God-dess.
Talk about BIG BANG,, loll, a big organism is more like it.

As i look at this video,it makes more sense,then evolution and..'big pots of soup being brewed to make life' ,and all that crazy stuff.

Look at the many eggs out there,just waiting to get fertilized by the sperms of God,and you thought the center of the universe,was just the center of the Universe huh?

SO if you ever wanted to know where God is,just look up at the womb ,and think about the egg your in,the egg that was fertilized by Gods star/sperm.
YES,thats what im sying.
We are in the 'Womb of all Wombs',>The Holy Grail> aka> 'The Holy> 'A- Girl'' and 'A' is for alpha.
edit on 7-4-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss
Since we know that indeed we are made up of particles and energy, of which our life/power can control, is it such a stretch to think that there is a life/power able to control all the particles and energy in the universe and that this life/power is God whose image I am?

In the absence of objective evidence supporting that idea...yeah, a huge stretch.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrjones7885

So everything is god! I am god you are god were all gods because our souls are comprised of energy. Can we stop calling it god yet?

yes everything would be god for we are made in the image of god.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ

In the absence of objective evidence supporting that idea...yeah, a huge stretch.

well can you prove god dosent exist? darwinisum is a huge stretch. why are there huge gaps in fossil records. sorry kind of off topic

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ

well can you prove god dosent exist? darwinisum is a huge stretch. why are there huge gaps in fossil records. sorry kind of off topic

Can you prove unicorns don't exist? Do you believe in unicorns?

Look, the fact is, there's zero objective evidence that would prove a creator. As for the theory of evolution, it's classified as a scientific theory, the highest grade of certitude you can get. It's fully backed up by evidence, in over 150yrs no one has "debunked" it. Also, we're using findings of the theory in modern medicine...

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I see a lot people saying the Universe CAN'T be Aware...... and yet for us to be Aware, for all other Animals to be Aware, then the Energy of the Universe MUST be Aware. Otherwise we would not be since we are made-up of what exists in Our Universe.

"God" is a terrible word to use in these conversations because people confuse it to mean the God of the Old Testament.. Genesis in particular. And the origins of that God are in the Sumerian history where Genesis came from.. Hebrews left Sumer with the first few books of the Torah.. Biblical Genesis.

In that History, God was a physical Alien visitor to our world. That perception, of God being a "Real Being", didn't change until Jeshua came along speaking about a Loving God.. totally different to the OT version of God.. a truly Omnipotent 'Being'.. a Universal Father figure so to speak.

Going out on a limb again.....

My experiences have led me to understand Our Universe is an Aware, Energetic Intelligence that is nothing like what we small thinking humans generally think or Believe it MUST be.

Experience has shown me Our Universe is one of Billions of other Bubble-verses. Each 'created' when two Bubble-verses touch, releasing masses of energy that create a Big Bang scenario that "births" a new Bubble-verse... it's similar to how two humans come together to create a new Being.

With this understanding it becomes easier for us to Perceive the Being that is Our Universe, to Know that we are only Portions of it, to understand that we are Tools it "manufactures" to provide it with Experience of Itself as it too grows and Learns about itself.. just as we do.

This understanding also allows us to move beyond the man-made, ingrained and totally Limited Perceptions of Doctrine, so that we come to know we are not bad little souls in NEED of Redemption, so we can Experience the Awareness of it Directly, so we come to know it is not the same 'God' of the OT that is hateful, bloodthirsty, demanding of worship and a totally unbalanced Ego gone wild on power.. as per the Genesis God.

Okay, silly old git is done now.. flame-on......

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join