It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Scientific proof of GOD

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

How can we not comprehend God?

We know that the imagined deity invented by man a mere 2,000 years ago is an anthropomorphized deity in human form who exists upon a plane of existence called heaven which for all intents and purposes as far as we know has always existed as there are no writings of this deity creating this plane of existence, or existence it's very self. We do not understand the properties or physics of this plane of existence to such a degree as to not knowing if the physical attributes allow entities that exist within that realm to naturally transmute the energies from that plane to manifest as what we call normal matter.

If the physical properties are such that an entity whom exists upon that plane of existence can naturally transmute the energies of that plane to manifest as normal matter, then that entity is not a God by any definition. It would be nothing more than a mere curiosity for the scientific community to try and understand and possibly figure a way to utilize such a realm to our own realms advantage. Imagine the kind of technology we could develop by studying such a creature and it's plane of existence if it did indeed exist!

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by sirnex

Imagine how much farther mankind would be if we only had the relationship he intended. We would only have to ask instead of the years testing trial and error. Think of the animals that wouldn't have to see their final days in one of our labs. This is not the world that was meant to be sirnex. This is not the world God intended. I believe that most confidently.

We would most likely be populating the cosmos by now. I like to think that's why they are empty. They were meant for us.
edit on 26-9-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by vedatruth

I believe if something can be shown, to have been created, then that logically points to a Creator.
I believe we can show that light is a creation.

We don't even know everything about light, let alone if there's any sort of intelligence involved.

So far, throughout this entire thread, people make outrageous claims but not one has provided proof...which is kinda ironic given that's the title of the thread.

Fact is, people are stating a BELIEF while pretending it's FACT...but in order to be a fact, it would require objective evidence, which simply hasn't been provided. Not surprising though given that there's ZERO objective evidence hinting at a creator.

And you can't say just because something looks created a creator is necessary. Take mountains for example, they look created...but we KNOW how they are created, and not intelligence is required. We also know how humans evolved, and again, no intelligence involved.

Light/sound/heat are manifestations of power of God, that transformed super-dense, cold matter (Prakriti in Sanskrit) into visible Creation.

Veda says the universe is Maya (like Magic) because it exists just because of power of God. It ceases to exist (goes back into its original form) when God withdraws His power from it.

When there is no Universe, there is no light as we perceive it. There is no humans either, as bodies come to be after universe is created.

You CANNOT get objective evidence the ways you are used to in science. You need to gaze at stars at night and wonder what is out there. You need to reflect why at all man is there. What is the purpose. If you cannot do this, you cannot understand God.

God is behind the physical world that we see - the seas, the mountains, the weather, the food etc. But God is hidden from view. He does not openly show his hand. Why? Because man is so trivial (like a particle of sand lying on the shore of a mighty ocean) that open presence of God will overwhelm man.

You can believe in God, or not. It is upto you. God has given the means of free action to man, but God has reserved the power to judge to Himself. You will be judged as per your actions. Always remember that God does not forget, and does not forgive. Crimes committed, even when not knowing the consequences are still crimes, and you will be punished. There is no leniency for ignorance.

edit on 26-9-2011 by vedatruth because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-9-2011 by vedatruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   

reply to post by sirnex

Imagine how much farther mankind would be if we only had the relationship he intended. We would only have to ask instead of the years testing trial and error. Think of the animals that wouldn't have to see their final days in one of our labs. This is not the world that was meant to be sirnex. This is not the world God intended. I believe that most confidently.

We would most likely be populating the cosmos by now. I like to think that's why they are empty. They were meant for us.
edit on 26-9-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

The relationship which deity intended? Remember, when discussing the concept of a creator/deity, all are equally valid in possibility. Which again is another point to discuss! If all are possible and all exclaim evidence for by it's individual adherents, from miracles to visions, to near death experiences depicting very different afterlives in accordance to each followers beliefs, it stands to reason that none can actually be true or that this creator suffer schizophrenia.

Would you really worship a schizophrenic deity?

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by sirnex

What people describe in near-death experience is not actual death - it is often a dream state induced by non-functioning sensory organs, but functioning brain. The sub-conscious mind contains past experience and learning of the soul, and that is what wells up to conscious in dream state. Dream state happens at times when faculties of eyes and ears are not functioning (so not taking up brain power).

Blindness and loss of hearing can be induced by severe trauma.

Coma is also like a deep sleep, when body is almost dead but mind is not, as soul is still there.

The body becomes dead only when soul departs.
A dead man never recounts his experience.

A person can remember past life sometimes (also possible through Yoga), but it is always the experience of the soul in a body. What happens in between bodies is not remembered.

So you can say soul goes to 'heaven' etc. but nobody has described the 'heaven'.

Veda says there is no place called 'heaven' and 'hell'. Soul 'realises' the next body to take automatically after death, and then goes to that body guided by the power of God. Heaven and hell are on earth itself.
Hell is the lower life forms of animals which endure a lot of pain in their life.

edit on 27-9-2011 by vedatruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by kaleshchand

That is a wrong comprehension of God. God is love spirit and light.

If God were the universe he would also be my pee, right? God doesn't wet himself. Jesus, where the snip did that came from. You are SATAN.

Rid yourself out of my territory

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Iff God is real and god loves all of his children equally , then why does he let the evil people of the world hurt his other children .

If you love someone you dont let them hurt themselves or other , you intervene and direct them as best you can to steer them away from the path of darkness and destruction.

So with that in mind , the concep of god as reality cant exist , as he would be going against his own word !

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by sapien82
Iff God is real and god loves all of his children equally , then why does he let the evil people of the world hurt his other children .

If you love someone you dont let them hurt themselves or other , you intervene and direct them as best you can to steer them away from the path of darkness and destruction.

So with that in mind , the concep of god as reality cant exist , as he would be going against his own word !

Veda says soul is distinct from God. Soul has divine quality (alive) like God, but soul does not have many qualities that God has.

God give soul a body due to His kindness. The soul has no power of perception, as well as no power of action without body. But God also has defined rules of what a soul can do while in that body.

First thing is a soul IS NOT God's children. God is a judge of soul, and each soul gets judgement based on its actions.

A person is rich/poor, sick/healthy etc. due to his past actions (karma). The 'destiny' is due to karmas of previous lives. The actions of this life will create destiny in subsequent lives. This is the reason evil people exist.

God has given humans freedom of action but result of that action can not be avoided.

So rest assured, each evil person will see millions of years of pain in lower life forms of animals and plants.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Id rather be a plant or an animal than a human slave !

so any chance I can just end my life and reincarnate as a plant please ?

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by sapien82
Id rather be a plant or an animal than a human slave !

so any chance I can just end my life and reincarnate as a plant please ?

I strongly advise you against that thought, as it is a great sin. This is sure to increase misery.

You have no control over which body you will take in next life. God's justice is not easy to understand.

Can you share your problem with me. I know I am asking you too much, but let me see if I can help.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by vedatruth

Hey thanks for being so kind , I dont have a problem , its just endlessly boring working for the man and being held down in debt, when I could just be a plant blowing in the wind not giving a crap !

or a wee bird flying around collecting food for my family.

it would seem less of a punishment than to be human

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by sapien82

Birds do go hungry, get injured without treatment, and face heat and cold without airconditioning.

Trees spend countless years in one place, thoroughly bored of seeing the same view, and bear with animals and people cutting them, uprooting them etc.

Not sure if any of it is better than human.

Please get out of debt. Reduce your expenses, and save more. Live in a smaller house will smaller mortgage/rent, elec bill etc. And say thanks to God everyday.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by sirnex

Yes ! Sirnex I would and that's something you can't go to your science to understand. I call it " The Creator creation relation ". When you create something dosn't that automatically give you ownership and the right to do with as you will. It is also a part of you. God created us and he can take our asses out anytime and that's ok with me. Something else your empiracle rules of science can't disect is love. I know love dosn't exist either right ? Besides you really are perposterous with that deduction, because if God were schizo he would of freaked on us along time ago. In fact he did freak on us. I wouldn't call that an episode tho. It was premeditated. Bait.
edit on 27-9-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

I highly recommend the articles below sirnex. The media has most definetly gotten to people like you. It will at least enlighten to the truths that are being propagadised so heavily. Truth be known, if they weren't the truth ?
They wouldn't recieve any attention at all.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Yo fellas, check out a new 2 part article i wrote on South Park and Luciferian Gnosticism:

Part 1: jesusdied4us.wordpress.com...

Part 2: jesusdied4us.wordpress.com...

God Bless!

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Jesusdied4us

Wow 4us That it is a very useful artical, in the way of trying to explain these things to people. I can't thank you
enough for that. Do a thread on it

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

reply to post by sirnex

Yes ! Sirnex I would and that's something you can't go to your science to understand. I call it " The Creator creation relation ". When you create something dosn't that automatically give you ownership and the right to do with as you will. It is also a part of you. God created us and he can take our asses out anytime and that's ok with me. Something else your empiracle rules of science can't disect is love. I know love dosn't exist either right ? Besides you really are perposterous with that deduction, because if God were schizo he would of freaked on us along time ago. In fact he did freak on us. I wouldn't call that an episode tho. It was premeditated. Bait.

The creator must be schizophrenic and constantly causes conflict between various religious beliefs that constantly war with one another. Both in the past, and even now in the present. Nor is it ever OK to destroy certain thing's which you created. Unless you're all for killing your kids for not kissing you're ass day in and day out.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by sirnex

The creator must be schizophrenic and constantly causes conflict between various religious beliefs that constantly war with one another. Both in the past, and even now in the present. Nor is it ever OK to destroy certain thing's which you created. Unless you're all for killing your kids for not kissing you're ass day in and day out.

Man sirnex, you are a hateful one arn't you ? Sure makes you hard to deal with sometimes, but if you havn't noticed. I do a lot better these days where you're concerned.

Did you check out the articles that 4us troubled over ? I don't know that you seen all of my previous post.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

reply to post by sirnex

Man sirnex, you are a hateful one arn't you ? Sure makes you hard to deal with sometimes, but if you havn't noticed. I do a lot better these days where you're concerned.

Did you check out the articles that 4us troubled over ? I don't know that you seen all of my previous post.

Not hateful at all, just being realistic here. With all religions claiming to be the one true religion and with all having as much evidence as the next, this creator is schizophrenic, or doesn't exist at all.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by sirnex

reply to post by sirnex

Not hateful at all, just being realistic here. With all religions claiming to be the one true religion and with all having as much evidence as the next, this creator is schizophrenic, or doesn't exist at all.

Well ok then . Let me say that it appears hateful to me for you to blame mankinds disfunctions on God. Nothing that you blame God for, is on his shoulders stud. Until you can see that and find some empathy for an entity that you can't even say dosn't exist. Because you don't know that. You are the one who looks schizo by suggesting that you do, when you proclaim that. Extrodinary claims? Require extrodinary evidence partner. Claiming God dosn't exist, is really quite extrodinary when you give it some thought.

Realistic ? You think it's realistic to claim God dosn't exist because there is no empirical or objective evidence ?
You're blowing smoke in a nose dive sirnex. Pull up!

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Well ok then . Let me say that it appears hateful to me for you to blame mankinds disfunctions on God.

I'm not blaming mankinds dysfunctions on anyone. I personally do not subscribe to the actuality of a creator, but tooling with the idea, if a singular creator does exist and people worship various deities all claiming to worship this one creator head and with all exclaiming as much valid evidence for the "truths" they preach in regards to this one creator, then it is safe to assume this one creator that *everyone* worships in their own way with separate messages given to each religion, is a schizophrenic creator. One who not only hides it's true nature, but purposefully sets up conflict amongst it's creation for whatever purpose we are not privy too.

With that said however, MAN is responsible for his own faults.

Nothing that you blame God for, is on his shoulders stud. Until you can see that and find some empathy for an entity that you can't even say dosn't exist.

I find it rather ironic that you can claim I can't know the creator, it's intentions or drives and yet you having never personally having met this creator you are so fond of or has no direct evidence for it's existence beyond mere wonderment of where everything came from can so vehemently exclaim to know much more about this creator than I.

Because you don't know that. You are the one who looks schizo by suggesting that you do, when you proclaim that. Extrodinary claims? Require extrodinary evidence partner. Claiming God dosn't exist, is really quite extrodinary when you give it some thought.

You are certainly right! Extraordinary claims do require extraordinary evidence. With that in mind, what extraordinary evidence can you proffer for your extraordinary claim? Can you point to more direct evidence for your personal take on the creator, more so than a Buddhist has evidence for his version? Is all you have to point towards a 2000 year old script (the old testament, a JEWISH BOOK) written by a primitive group of people? Or do you prefer the writings of the New Testament that depict a story which began being written a generation after it's main character had passed on? Why not believe in older writings of other cultures whom lived closer to the perceived creation period?

Realistic ? You think it's realistic to claim God dosn't exist because there is no empirical or objective evidence ?
You're blowing smoke in a nose dive sirnex. Pull up!

Do you think it's realistic to believe in something without direct evidence for it being true? Would you accept *as truth* that of all our discussions together about the creator, that this whole time, I am the creator testing your faith in me. Perhaps I have plans for you, plans you can't even begin to imagine or comprehend until you're ready.

Then again, you would also want proof of that as much as I question proof for you're words and beliefs.

*Perhaps the perceived hatred you see is my disdain for everyone taking my true nature out of context for their own arrogant self righteous narcissistic motives and agendas. Perhaps one should not claim to know the nature of a creator when one is incapable of harnessing such power themselves.
edit on 27-9-2011 by sirnex because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26 >>

join