It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Huge Catastrophe Seen in Meditation...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
This is an article posted at Pureinsight from a very high-level cultivator of Falun Dafa.

I recommend all ATS readers to have a close look at it and I wish everyone remembers the following words who cost nothing to remember but who will carry infinite benefits for the individual - in my humble opinion:

"Chanting “Falun Dafa is good” can save one’s life. People, please remember!"

What is Falun Dafa? A short intro about:

"Being True, Good and Endure": vimeo.com...

Article: www.pureinsight.org...

The Huge Catastrophe Seen in Meditation

Author:
Long Feng Cheng Xiang

[PureInsight.org] The Dafa disciple "Longlong" saw the huge catastrophe during meditation and sending righteous thoughts. One year ago he already saw some scenes. Some other scenes manifested gradually and some were seen just recently. We didn’t write it down because we were afraid of leaking heavenly secrets. But recently we read some articles online about catastrophes. So we thought writing it down might be able to inspire or warn people.

Cultivators know that everything is predestined but meanwhile things are variable, especially now that human history has reached this critical moment between life and death. One thought of “Falun Dafa is good” can determine whether one lives or dies. But this time it is different: a being’s righteous or unrighteous thoughts toward Dafa will determine whether that being gets eternal life or is destroyed forever. Righteous thoughts toward Dafa are just that important!

In meditation, Longlong saw Master keep postponing and weakening the huge catastrophe and large-scale process of weeding out people. One time he saw Master overturned the hourglass, otherwise the huge catastrophe would have begun already. Another time Longlong saw Master move some sands back to the upper container. Master extended the time for us so that Dafa disciples could have more time to save people and more time to cultivate; Master also extended people’s lives so that people could have opportunities to know the truth, break away from the control of the wicked Chinese Communist Party (CCP) and be saved by Dafa. There are so many things that should have already happened but they didn’t happen because Master endured it; there are many things that should have already ended but Master still left chances for beings. We just have no way to know the painstaking care Master has taken for us practitioners and sentient beings.

1. The ground cracking: the ground sinks to form huge holes; buildings and people fall into the holes. This has happened in many countries and it has been reported in the news. But the current scale is only at the initial stage.

2. Mudslides: mud buries houses, villages and people. This has happened in many countries and it’s been reported in the news. It is also at the initial stage.

3. Oil spills: it has already happened, but it’s not the end. It is predestined. The specific numbers can’t be disclosed and meanwhile it’s not necessary to disclose it. The beings in the ocean suffered, and people suffered as well.

4. Loss of direction: the four directions, east, west, south, north become messed up. Those who worship towards the east wouldn’t know which direction was east. Human beings will be lost in the world. GPS won’t work either. The earth will slope steeply in the universe, which will cause the glaciers in North Pole and South Pole to slide and become misplaced. Then the glaciers will melt. The sea level will rise and gush into cities. The deserts will become warm and humid. The forests will become cold and dry. The animals and plants in tropical and subtropical zones will suffer. In other words, hot places will become cold while cold places will become hot; dry places will become humid while humid places will become dry. When that happens many animals and plants will be eliminated.

5. Earthquake and tsunamis: tsunamis as tall as a several hundred meters will beat the shores. With the water melted from the glaciers, it will be enough to inundate many cities. When that happens, a lot of people will be eliminated.

6. Horrible pestilence: human beings, animals and plants will all be under this huge catastrophe. Wherever the pestilence goes, buildings will collapse. Streets, bridges, flowers and trees, as long as their karma is big, will be swallowed by a type of power and turned into sandy soil.

Among those who are infected by the pestilence, some will bleed from the nose, mouth and ears and die; some will pass out while walking. The doctors won’t be able to find out why and won’t be able to cure it. So many people will rush to hospitals in vain. Chanting “Falun Dafa is good” can save one’s life. People, please remember! This is the only way to be saved. Please try!

The death toll will be calculated in millions. It will happen not only in China but also in other countries. Through the third eye one can see viruses penetrate into the human body. One virus splits into two; two split into four, and so on. The splitting is very fast. Some viruses stay in the body and continue to split while others go into other bodies. Currently many people have been infected already. And the virus is still spreading. When the time is up, people around the world will hear the news that millions have died from the infection.

When the virus falls on a human body, that person feels nothing. When the virus passes by Dafa disciples, it is stopped by our energy field. But those sensitive disciples can feel something brushing their fine hair. Curiously, not only ordinary people but also some Dafa practitioners will be infected by the virus. Longlong saw Master take away the virus from the majority of Dafa disciples and lock the virus somewhere, but it didn’t happen for all the Dafa disciples. Here I would like to remind practitioners that cultivation is serious; the Fa rectification is serious. If a Dafa disciple doesn’t change their mind and doesn’t cultivate Truthfulness, Compassion, and Forbearance, anything that happens to ordinary people will happen to him. One day there will be no more opportunities left. Master is benevolent while Dafa is majestic.

In many dimensions the virus is a black color. But in a deeper dimension, the virus is white and composed of pure high energy gong. Since it is so bright, it looks black in other dimensions. Those people who are eliminated by the Gong are very bad and full of karma. From any perspective, they shouldn’t be saved. Some of them wear a human skin and look human.

Each elimination method is carried out by specific gods. At Longlong’s level, he saw dragons carrying out the heavenly tasks and shrimp soldiers and crab generals cooperating. He also saw a western Dafa practitioner manifest as a dragon in one dimension. In the human world, he was an army officer. But Longlong didn’t know his origin, which only Master knows. When Longlong saw the catastrophe, he felt heartbroken. He saw some scenes in his dreams. He couldn’t bear to see because the scene was so miserable that he cried and woke up. Dafa disciples are saving people. But those dragons make floods and mudslide to bury people. Aren’t the dragons righteous beings? When Longlong saw this, he knelt down and begged to Master that he was willing to shelter the sentient beings from the catastrophe. Master enlightened him: on one hand we need to save more people; on the other hand, those who can’t be saved need to be cleaned out. The universe can’t be polluted by garbage.

In the lectures Master said the large-scale process of weeding out people doesn’t have anything to do with good people or cultivators. Only bad people are weeded out.

My above enlightenment is only from my current cultivation level. So it may not be accurate. I hope ordinary people can wake up; I also hope those Dafa practitioners who still don’t meet Dafa’s requirements can wake up. I hope all Dafa disciples can: “Lose no time and save them, hurry up and tell them” (“Hurry Up And Tell Them”).

edit on 7-4-2011 by Gaussq because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   
This is an example of western society polluting the minds of those seeking enlightenment, for any rational mind can see that mediation will not produce visions of destruction, but the polar opposite. Meditation is clearing the mind, and allowing the balance, the duality of good and evil to merge into all that is. Anyone who believes this drivel is clearly neurotic. The fact that information such as this continues to be spread will only push the human race further from inner peace.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   

edit on 7-4-2011 by lcbjr1979 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by MyPathManifests

Whatever people believe is true or not, the solution tothe coming trouble in my humble opinion is written down in black and white here and it costs nothing. When the disasters hit on people they need to remember "Falun Dafa is good" and they will be lucky.

Please remember those words no matter which belief you hold, just in case you are wrong.

I have cultivated myself in Dafa for quite a long time and I can from the bottom of my heart tell you that Dafa is good and it is based on Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance in daily life and it has no fees or memberships etc. Dafa can benefit people in a way that is beyond my understanding.

As far as I understand it, a high-level cultivator, just like the genuine prophets, can enter other time-space dimensions that are far ahead of our time, and they can really see what will happen here in the future. So this prophecy is nothing new and besides all the objective signs described in prophecies are there for the end times being here, the solar cycle, the dark flow of the cosmos, the dates(2012-2019 etc), the persecution of Dafa by the "great red dragon"(CCP) etc.

That does not mean mankind´s future is not bright, the big question is who can enter the future world and be in line with the characteristics of the universe(Truth-Compassion-Forbearance). Good people are in line with nature and have nothing to fear.

Just my two cents at my level, no truth offered whatsoever.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
I really don`t want to derail this thread, but would it be possible for you, without directing me to a website or copying and pasting something, to explain as simply and breifly as you can, what Falun Dafa is? And how does one "practice" or "cultivate" for it? Are there certain prayers to be recited during meditation? Is there specific meditation techniques? Is there a "bible" of sorts? Does it have its roots in Buddhism or any other known "religion" or "belief"? How long has it been around? I kind of expect you to know these things off the top of your head, I hope you don`t mind... I want to hear it in your own words. Any other info that you think would be of interest would also be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ZackMorris

Falun Dafa, also known more commonly as Falun Gong, is a new age spiritual movement begun in 1992 in china. It incorporates aspects from taoism, buddhism and hinduism with an emphasis on morality.

Here's the entry from wikipedia.

Falun Gong (alternatively Falun Dafa) is a system of beliefs and practices founded in China by Li Hongzhi in 1992. It emerged at the end of China's "qigong boom", a period of growth and popularity of similar practices. Falun Gong differs from other qigong schools in its absence of daily rituals of worship, [1] its greater emphasis on morality, and the theological nature of its teachings. [2][3] Western academics have described Falun Gong as a "spiritual movement" based on the teachings of its founder, [4] a "cultivation system" in the tradition of Chinese antiquity, [5] and sometimes a new religious movement (NRM). Falun Gong places a heavy emphasis on morality in its central tenets –Truthfulness, Compassion, and Forbearance (Chinese: 真、善、忍). [6] Its teachings include concepts from qigong, Buddhist and Taoist traditions

edit on 4/7/2011 by dethduck because: Added wikipedia entry

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
About Falun Dafa I can only say that these are just some personal reflections at my wisdom level about the practice and by no means do they represent any official truth about Falun Dafa.

Falun Dafa was made public in 1992 in China by Master Li Hongzhi, it has been a secret spiritual practice of mind and body since ancient times passed on from a Master to a single disciple.

This is copy-paste - sorry:

In just eight years since its public introduction, Falun Dafa grew to become the most popular form of qigong ever in Chinese history(70-100 million practitioners before the CCP started their persecution). The major reason for this is that Falun Dafa distinguishes itself from other qigong practices by emphasizing not only physical cultivation, but also cultivation of one's moral character in daily life according to higher principles taught by Mr. Li Hongzhi, Falun Dafa's founder.

Falun Dafa (also known as Falun Gong) is an ancient practice for refining the body and mind through special exercises and meditation, and, more importantly, - moral and spiritual elevation in accordance with the universal principles of Truthfulness, Compassion and Forbearance.
_____________ end of copy paste

Falun Dafa was made public to make it possible for people to cultivate towards high levels during these special times and hence really save people. Falun Dafa belongs to the Buddha Fa(law) Qi Gong school. It offers an extremely high level of “Fa”(law theory) which is published in the book Zhuan Falun so that people can understand how one should act and think in daily life in order to be assimilated to the cosmic characteristics of Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance.

The Fa(law theory) encompasses all levels from the beginner to the extremely high level cultivator. Dafa has nothing to do with Buddhism and it is no religion(no forms, membership, assets or priests exist – there is just one Master and everyone else is a practitioner).

Falun Dafa is free of charge, anyone can come and learn the exercises at a practice site and download the books and articles online for study. There are practice sites across more than 100 countries worldwide today.

The practice at the beginning usually starts with a simple purpose which is to get well and become a better person(by following Truth-Compassion-Forbearance) in daily life by gradually letting go of many attachments in everyday life(ie materialism, desires, emotions, competitive mentality, self etc).

Each time one lets go of an attachment one will feel a big difference during the exercises and the meditation. One will get deeper and deeper into the meditation as one raises one´s xinxing(mind nature) level. The “noise” from interfering thoughts becomes weaker and weaker during the practice.

As for my situation I had poor health and had been looking for the “meaning of life” for a long time before I found Dafa.

All my health issues since decades disappeared within months of practicing Dafa and I became more and more serene and peaceful for the first time in my whole life. I immediately saw a few things during the exercises through my third eye(it is usually opened and I felt great changes within my body. All the “mythical” creatures of other dimensions(time-spaces) became real.

Extremely important for me was(and still is..) to study the Fa and I could finally realize the true essence of the meaning of human life and other time-space dimensions. As I see it Falun Dafa is a higher form of science and it takes its point of origin in the human body, making it possible for practitioners to elevate their understanding of human life and cosmos by cultivation.

During exercises one does not recite prayers but one usually listens to exercise music where Master Li says a few words about the exercise purpose from time to time. During meditation one is not allowed to go into trance, one should be conscious and aware that one practices but not think about anything(very hard to achieve at the beginning).

I understood how one by cultivation practice gradually can journey back to one´s true origin(my real home where my real parents reside) in a higher time-space dimension and thereby achieve personal consummation in the end.

Falun Dafa has been prophesied since ancient times and I have found very telling prophecies from almost every world religion and great prophet indicating Falun Dafa is the spiritual way that will revolutionize the world. I can give you a few links here:

www.abovetopsecret.com... - The Udumbara prophecy about the Holy King Of The Wheel

www.abovetopsecret.com... - Korean prophecy from Ge An - very exact about Falun Dafa´s teachings, the persecution etc.

www.abovetopsecret.com... - Swedenborg about Falun Dafa and Li Hongzhi

www.abovetopsecret.com... - The Nordic religion and the city of Falun in relationship to Falun Dafa.

The book Zhuan Falun:

www.falundafa.org...

Exercises to purify and open up the body etc:

www.falundafa.org...

Please understand that my cultivation level is limited and this explanation is just a short version of my understanding of things. Truth at higher levels is very different so this can not be regarded as any absolute truth whatsoever.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
To return to the prophecy it is time for a small update two months after its release. Thinking about all the recent developments of volcanoes, earthquakes and tornadoes one seems to forget ground cracks and mud slides so I report some updates here.

I quote:

"1. The ground cracking: the ground sinks to form huge holes; buildings and people fall into the holes. This has happened in many countries and it has been reported in the news. But the current scale is only at the initial stage.

2. Mudslides: mud buries houses, villages and people. This has happened in many countries and it’s been reported in the news. It is also at the initial stage. "

Ground cracking in the news lately:

thetechjournal.com...

changesontheearth.com...

ca.news.yahoo.com...

www.livinginperu.com...

en.baomoi.com...

In Sweden they now have to move a whole city, Kiruna, because of accelerating ground cracks from the mining activities(that is the official story but why has it happened right now, with a sudden upsurge of cracks everywhere?):

www.thelocal.se...

Mud slides:

www.wcax.com...

www.bbc.co.uk...

summitcountyvoice.com...

www.abc4.com...

www.bbc.co.uk...

thecomingcrisis.blogspot.com...

www.presstv.ir...

edit on 9-6-2011 by Gaussq because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join