It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

W.A. earthquakes today last week spirals on weather radar

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
A MINOR earthquake has struck an area about 250km northeast of Perth.
Geoscience Australia said a magnitude two quake hit Bonnie Rock at about 12.40 (local time) today.

Although callers to radio stations reported experiencing the shaking of windows and doors in Perth suburbs, a spokesman said it would not have been due to the earthquake.

The spokesman said the tremor was too far from Perth to cause any shaking and it was more likely to do atmospheric build-up or a sonic boom.by courirel mail.

last weeks spirals
link to w.a spirals on weather radar 5th post down
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 7-4-2011 by zteam2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
There is a thread here somewhere about a spiral on the weather map for NSW
We shall have to see if there is a quake there too

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nemain73
There is a thread here somewhere about a spiral on the weather map for NSW
We shall have to see if there is a quake there too

I hope not as that thing was over me in newcastle yesterday.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by zteam2012

Thanks OP.
We had a cirlcular annomally on the weather map yesterday.
It will be interesting see what the next couple of weeks will hold.

s&f

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by zteam2012
A MINOR earthquake has struck an area about 250km northeast of Perth.
Geoscience Australia said a magnitude two quake hit Bonnie Rock at about 12.40 (local time) today.

Although callers to radio stations reported experiencing the shaking of windows and doors in Perth suburbs, a spokesman said it would not have been due to the earthquake.

The spokesman said the tremor was too far from Perth to cause any shaking and it was more likely to do atmospheric build-up or a sonic boom.by courirel mail.

last weeks spirals
link to w.a spirals on weather radar 5th post down
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 7-4-2011 by zteam2012 because: (no reason given)

A 'spokesman' huh ?

Maybe we need to learn the 'spokesman's' name and make a note of it, along with the 'spokesman's' denial that the quakes were responsible for the rattling and shaking reported by the public

We should most probably be asking this 'spokesman' to provide details of the alleged ' atmospheric build-ups' and alleged 'sonic booms', also

for our future refererence

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   

I live NE of Perth, all my windows shook in unison, ground didn't shake so just noted the unusualness of the windows shaking. Partner then emailed me telling me of the first report which stated earthquake, then changed to 'sonic boom'. Now I live in the airspace of Pearce Airforce base and jets braking/turning over my roof is a daily occurrence, without shaking my windows, so I don't think it was a sonic boom.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1xion325alpha

I live NE of Perth, all my windows shook in unison, ground didn't shake so just noted the unusualness of the windows shaking. Partner then emailed me telling me of the first report which stated earthquake, then changed to 'sonic boom'. Now I live in the airspace of Pearce Airforce base and jets braking/turning over my roof is a daily occurrence, without shaking my windows, so I don't think it was a sonic boom.

Exactly

And the OP included confirmation that there were earthquakes

Geoscience Australia said a magnitude two quake hit Bonnie Rock at about 12.40 (local time) today

Yet the 'spokesman' reportedly claimed that despite the officially acknowledged earthquakes, the 'rattling and shaking' reported by the public was not caused by those earthquakes, but instead was attributable to alleged 'sonic booms' and 'atmospheric build-up '

Not to mention the much-discussed 'cicles' shown over the region in officially sourced radar maps - which had been dismissed by 'experts' as being basically ' glitches in the system'

Followed by, most recently, the same 'circles' appearing in officially sourced radar maps from Newcastle to Wollongong approx. -- which 'experts' again dismissed as ' glitches in the system '

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Here in Mandurah there's more chance of an earthquake than rain...

Woah, both in 1 day, WTF?

Those radar circles are common, they have been happening since i first started watching weather radars here, its nothing special.

If anything id say the US Radar base up north near Ningaloo is more note worthy than the circular pattern on the weather radars.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

Regardless, I think by this stage, most people

believe it's ALL worthy of attention

Meanwhile, I continue to keep an eye on St.Vincents Gulf/Adelaide and environs

which is where Tectonic Banana believes maps are being fudged

and other top-secret shennanigans have been occuring for the past few decades

on account of the Mother of All potential events -- the ' Golden Enigma '

which reportedly eclipses even the Gulf oil disaster

tectonicbanana.org...

edit on 7-4-2011 by Dock9 because: added link

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Channel 10 news says there was an earthquake, but Geoscience Australia says there was no way it could of been felt in the metro area. Defense force says that it was a F/A-18 that was authorized to go super sonic for the war games 50 nautical miles offshore.

(EDIT: According to Channel 9 news Geoscience Australia says that the Earthquake occured at the exact SAME TIME as the sonic boom and the reason why it was felt all over the metro area was due to the moist air conditions.)

When I looked at the Geoscience website for the earthquake it was 0km depth..... could it of been a release of ordnance?

Also people reported a de-pressurization of air and the windows and doors shaking and thudding "as if someone was banging to get it in". This was felt as far south as Port Kennedy as per Twitter reports according to the news.

I wonder if this was anything to do with that loud jet noise being heard worldwide? is this radar thing related to frequencies being transmitted and picked up by our ear, just like a quartz crystal in one of them Dicksmith radio kits?
edit on 7-4-2011 by SickOfBS because: more info

edit on 7-4-2011 by SickOfBS because: still more info

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   

top topics

join