It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For those who like to write/freestyle rap or not. Meet me.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
This instrumental (just the beat, no rap) is a remake of the latest song by Rick Ross "Rozay" ft. Lil Wayne "Lil Tunechi". The track is called 9 piece.

The original video has explicit lyrics so no kids when you listen to this. Unless you want them to start swearing

"9 Piece" Instrumental.

&

The original "9 Piece" song, no video.

If you listen to dis kinda rap and know what it means to go hard, you will kill dis beat in a freestyle sesh. I started freestylin to dis song the other day n I REALLY like the beat to it and I could only find dis remake.
Most of you probably look down upon rap but some of it is just so damn funny. Weezy KILLS beats when he wants to and he says some funny ish.

ANYWAYS, if you rap and would love to perform at a club, I'd definitely look into buying a CLUB beat with the same kinda bass in the song above. Maybe soom sick hooks and some horns.

I'll be posting these every once in a while just because I am working on my music. Ima blow up in the music industry. It's a dream I've been chasing for a long time and finally I've had a break and met a kid named Christian. He's REALLY famous on youtube and friends with a teen pop star who EVERY one of you know of and think sounds like a little girl. This kid is cool but y'all just can't see it. With the help of some cool people, my dreams are gonna start taking off!!! WITH ME!!!!

Just thought I'd share this with y'all and let y'all know a little bit about my gum-chewing self.
This could be considered somewhat of an Introduction but I posted this in Music anyways because that's what it intended to be but I kept typing and here we are.....thanks if you kept reading here

Collabo anyone??

edit on 6-4-2011 by Skate because: YA DIG:ROLL:

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Skate

I can feel it.. Im just excited for Lil tunechi and YMCMB to release Carter 4... Oh and my Miami-Dade Killa doin his thing to. Ha.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fastercaddy
reply to post by Skate

I can feel it.. Im just excited for Lil tunechi and YMCMB to release Carter 4... Oh and my Miami-Dade Killa doin his thing to. Ha.

Carter 4 is gonna be dank.

I wanna No Ceilings 2

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
i rap my name trig from colorado. i done shows with do or die and kid frost. not really all that big but its a start

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trig970
i rap my name trig from colorado. i done shows with do or die and kid frost. not really all that big but its a start

You got any songs I can hear? I just went to the studio and recorded a track to Yo Gotti's Look in the Mirror instrumental with my boy Ink. his facebook page is now at 1,206 likes. it was at 1,226 but I guess its dropped cause he hasn't posted anything lately lol. we got this new song to post now though but it's not on the internet. Well....It is but it's not supposed to be

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
You guys needs some beats? I got beats. No rhymes, but beats.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
i only got a myspace page. i just started recordin again after a 4 month break but i gonna wait till i get more before i put the new ones on my face book.

www.myspace.com...

check em out and let me know what up. i usually say TRIG!! before i jump in haha

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
also got a video that my producer wanted to put together for me and my homie but we split and i went solo.
im the bigger guy

youtu.be...

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by thorazineshuffle
You guys needs some beats? I got beats. No rhymes, but beats.

Yeah man can I hear some of them? x)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

also got a video that my producer wanted to put together for me and my homie but we split and i went solo.
im the bigger guy

youtu.be...

Aight ima check this out shortly. I am mobile on the iPhone right now lol

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Skate

Skate, dear, Ive already told you rap is just speaking really bad English fast and it originated with evil white dudes.

www.youtube.com...

Seriously though, I dont know if you know about it but the kids in my culture have embraced rap and use it as an expression of our people, rez life, and etc. This first one has some traditional song with the rap.. interesting sound. Its amateur.. but great IMO.
www.youtube.com...

Corporate avenger.. just check it out.

www.youtube.com...

You want to just hear some new sounds.. check out native rap.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Skate

alright let me know what u think.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   

reply to post by Skate

alright let me know what u think.

I really like it actually. check your messages on here in like 10 minutes

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Advantage
reply to post by Skate

Skate, dear, Ive already told you rap is just speaking really bad English fast and it originated with evil white dudes.

www.youtube.com...

Seriously though, I dont know if you know about it but the kids in my culture have embraced rap and use it as an expression of our people, rez life, and etc. This first one has some traditional song with the rap.. interesting sound. Its amateur.. but great IMO.
www.youtube.com...

Corporate avenger.. just check it out.

www.youtube.com...

You want to just hear some new sounds.. check out native rap.

I don't like that rap really. Well I do! but............My favorite rap is the rap that makes tha club go HAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Check out this version:

Infinite Green Records Present's Hotspitta - 9 Piece Freestyle 2011 , Directed By Maceo of I.G , For Videos 50$ + Hit Us Up , For Collabs/Features send any music/song/or beat to [email protected] , Also Follow Hotspitta on Twitter @Hotspittareal1 !

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I got a few you can hear... they're not freestyles, and they're recorded when I was 15, they're good though. I'll get at your tomorrow, if it's cool.

top topics

join