It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Official - Unofficial ATS OBE Party Thread! (Let's learn astral projection!)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Alright so I finished the book this weekend, I will tell my experiences briefly. Layed in bed, did the focus technique to attain physical sleep, visualized falling in water to assist this. Once this was attained I used the steam/rope technique to try to trigger projection. I felt most all of the projections symptoms,(pounding heart chakra, vibrations through out my body mostly in temples and hip flexors, buttocks and gentle lifting.) However suddenly the sensations dissapated. I layed in bed for about 5-8 more minutes attempting again with no success.

Importantly, while I lay in bed after the "failed attempt" my physical body heard my dog(who was in the room) chasing something around the room. This is odd, becuase he never does this. I got up and noticed he also pissed on the floor, which is something he wouldn't usually do. Went outside, had a smoke and felt this rush/ shiver enter my body.

My thoughts, I think I actually projected and made the mistake of not focusing enough on the rentry. I got cocky and wanted to stay out longer than I should have, causing the failure to remember the "mind split." I think my dog was reacting to my projected double, but I have no way of knowing this. There is also the chance that nothing at all happened.

Anyone else have a dog act like this when they have projected?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Hey i am also ready the astral dynamics book maybe we can help each other out. i have personally experienced an obe before. Astral Dynamics is great book

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Jackjr17

Well I feel like i was damn, close, if it didn't happen. How many obe's have you had, and what was your best approach?

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Well heres my story. I had a sick hangover one morning so I decided to take a bath (just sounded relaxing at the time) Heres what makes total sense though. I was sitting in an upward position, the bath water acted as a white noise and i was concentrating on the curtain pole that was parallel with my body. I was trying to stay awake (needless to say I didnt want to drown) but i passed out anyways only to wake up hovering over my body and watching myself sleep. I thought I was dead I freaked out and could hear the water running and I could hear my mom knock on the door and when I did not anwser her back she broke down the door and I watched her pick me up out of the tub and cry and once she put her hands on me I instantly snapped back in my body and there she was crying and shaking me to wake up. So yes I do believe in this.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join