It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Soros Plans 2 NWO Events

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

You attacked me first
by calling me a liar. You get what you deserve
after that.

I called you a liar because you lied..
What you stated was said in the videos was a lie..
Prove me wrong and I'll start an "I apologize to Boondock" thread..

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   

You know that liers hide behind liers. Thats why Black wont post it. Keep up the Good Fight.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by LibertarianDE

You know that liers hide behind liers. Thats why Black wont post it. Keep up the Good Fight.

Why black wont post what???

All I'm asking is for the OP to prove me wrong..
I didn't start the thread...

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
Boone I would really love to hear some fact behind this charge of sedition? Only because I would like to know some more damning facts about this guy who I personally believe isn't jewish at all. This would make more sense as to why he survived WW2. The Nazi's knew he wasn't Jewish. And yes Boon Jew sound s anti semetic.

In law, sedition is overt conduct, such as speech and organization, that is deemed by the legal authority to tend toward insurrection against the established order. Sedition often includes subversion of a constitution and incitement of discontent (or resistance) to lawful authority. Sedition may include any commotion, though not aimed at direct and open violence against the laws. Seditious words in writing are seditious libel. A seditionist is one who engages in or promotes the interests of sedition.

Typically, sedition is considered a subversive act, and the overt acts that may be prosecutable under sedition laws vary from one legal code to another. Where the history of these legal codes has been traced, there is also a record of the change in the definition of the elements constituting sedition at certain points in history. This overview has served to develop a sociological definition of sedition as well, within the study of state persecution.

en.wikipedia.org...

America and the US Constitution is an established order.
Soros is undermining that order by putting meetings together
to implement a NWO which will dissolve that Constitution
without the consent of it's people.
Therefore by definition Soros and everybody associating
with him at this meeting is committing sedition against the US.

Now on to the Soros is an Atheist Jew part.

George Soros 60 Minutes Interview – 12/20/98 / Transcript:

KROFT: Are you religious?
Mr. SOROS: No.
KROFT: Do you believe in God?
Mr. SOROS: No.
KROFT: (Voiceover) Soros told us he believes God was created by man, not the other way around, which may be why he thinks he can smooth out the world’s imperfections.

www.plaintruth.com...

that transcript proves he's an Atheist

Born August 12, 1930 (age 80)
Budapest, Kingdom of Hungary
Ethnicity Jewish
Alma mater London School of Economics

en.wikipedia.org...

And that proves he's Jewish also.

So he's an Atheist Jew
just like I claimed.

But black will call me a liar again.

And all this was covered already multiple
times in my other thread in my signature
which black helped to derail there as well.

I know of nobody on this site that has done
more research on Soros than I have.
I have over 200 hours of research on
Soros on my other thread alone.
And then black has the nerve to call
me a liar ???

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   

And then black has the nerve to call
me a liar ???

Boring Boon..
OK, tell me where in time (1:25 eg) in that video where Soros said China will RUN the NWO...
Or where it is stated the Yuan will be the new currency..

Simple request..
If you can't do it then you are a liar...Simple..

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

u were warned multiple times.
I will not respond to any more of your
posts.

best wishes

boon

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Oh,he's Jewish all right. I found this link today concerning an interview with Steve Kroft on cbs. From Soros' own mouth, he talks about being Jewish, how he worked with Hitler's people and how much he got off on the power it made him feel. There are some other links in the replies to this post as well.
This is one sick, evil, demonic SOB.

www.orangepower.com...

(this is from the Oklahoma State U message board. I'm pretty sure I got the link from one of the threads on ATS today, but no clue now which one)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
reply to post by backinblack

u were warned multiple times.
I will not respond to any more of your
posts.

best wishes

boon

LMAO, what, warned not to ask you to prove what you say is true???
Great Boon, you're confirmed a joke..

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Cool story OP but uh...hey...the NWO is not real but merely just an ideology. mmm kay pumpkin?

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   

It is much appreciated if you mention the connection between NWO and Nancy Pelosi .

thank you.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Not a fan of any tyrants whether they wear so called 'left' or so called 'right' clothes, long ago gave up that Hegelian illusion, both 'sides' are just two arms attached to the same Elitist Beast played against each other by puppeteers who most will never see, each designed to chop down the Tree of Liberty, just chopping from different 'sides'.

Would much rather see control pushed down more to the local level where citizens can more effectively deal with issues and problems that they are intimetely connected with and often have a better grasp of how to taylor provide solutions.

I have to think people like Soros with his alledged history look out for people like Soros, I'm a little leary of all of the Elitists who made their fortunes by 'capitalism' (monopolism actually) believing that forms of totalitarian 'communism' are better for everyone else.

One thing I WILL agree with Soros on though, if he really feels this way is the need to repeal drug prohibition, though obviously he is far from the only one saying they wish to see this done. The problems with the black market and the crime and violence and gang warfare it creates, not to mention the huge incarceration budgets and lives wrecked due to those swept up in the system, far outweigh in my view any 'good' done in trying to maintain a 'war on drugs'. Really it appears this is simply a war on people who should be left alone just like with alcohol or tobacco and people don't need Big Nanny telling them how to run their lives or what to put into their bodies IMHO.

If people like Soros feel they have a 'better idea' they shouldn't hide in their little closed door meetings plotting what is good for everybody else they should flatly lay it out there on the table openly and let the people decide. That's the thing with elitists of all stripes they feel they know better than you how you should run your life and their 'generosity' in providing a plan for others lives always seems first and foremost to line their own pockets and benefit THEM, IMHO.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I spend a lot of time in New Hampshire, and the hotel where this is likely to be taking place (and where the Bretton Woods Conference after WWll took place) is called The Mount Washington Hotel.

It's a big, beautiful, graceful hotel in New Hampshire (about an hour NE of Concord, the capital) and was built in the 1800's. I have spent a lot of time there.

When is this meeting slated to take place?
edit on 7-4-2011 by MRuss because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
America, get to know your enemy !!!

First I want to admit that I am not America hater and I love the nation. so I deny labeling me as America hater.
It is not only about America It is about the whole world , about velvet movements , unaware people rising , situations getting out of hands , falling down governments , getting more resources , getting more power , getting other dominions on their knees ( like Iran ) . After there is no opposite view or no rival then it is time to form the one government of the world ( with evil and colonial purposes )

after IRI survived the green velvet movement she was thinking to establish movements in Arab countries using the Infrastructures as TPTB was using ( like face book and other social networks ) . this is the fact that is concerning TPTB today. the fact is the social networks are not gonna work . they should find another way.

I think that TPTB already has got America and all people standing in their way are not allowed to stay.

Tell me if it is not TPTB then what is it that lets NATO and America to invade Libya ? staying In Iraq and Afghanistan ?

thank you regards.
beep up the good work

edit on 7/4/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Wow..the more I read about this guy the more I want to find out about him.

What the heck? I've heard of him, but to truly look at him is just disturbing. Look at this:

Over the past 10 years, a highly-coordinated, well-funded campaign has been underway to fundamentally alter the composition of America’s state courts. The campaign’s goal: exclude conservative, rule-of-law judges from the bench. This campaign has been bankrolled by George Soros, a hedge fund operator with a net worth of $13 billion, according to the Forbes 400 list of the world’s richest people.

This multi-million dollar campaign to reshape our courts encompasses efforts to revise state constitutions, rewrite judicial recusal rules, abolish democratic judicial elections, and impose a judicial selection system that will transfer power from the people to a small, unelected and unaccountable commission comprised primarily of legal elites, typically representing powerful special interest groups, such as state trial lawyers associations.

We cannot take this lying down. Your right to vote is at stake.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
His father changed their last name to Soros:

The family changed its name from Schwartz to Soros in 1936, in response to growing anti-semitism with the rise of fascism. Tivadar liked the new name because it is a palindrome and has a meaning. Although the specific meaning is left unstated in Kaufman's biography, in Hungarian, soros means next in line, or designated successor; and, in Esperanto, it means "will soar".[11] Tivadar taught George to speak Esperanto from birth

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
i suggest we abolish the office of the presidency.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Honestly, is there no way to get rid of this guy? And I agree, we should do away with the office of the President. We should have 7-8 of them like in Switzerland.

The President of Science. The President of Finance. The President of Transportation. And so on and so on.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
What a waste of my mine.

I read through the entire thread to see if Boon with stop evading and finally answer backinblacks simple requests for proof but no, the evasion simply persists.

Opinions and facts are two different things. The OP has confused the two and mislead it's intended audience with inaccurately extrapolated facts.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Davos 2010: Soros attacks 'tone deaf' banker resisting Obama's reforms
George Soros, the financier who made a fortune betting against the pound in the 1990s, blasted "tone deaf" bankers for resisting reforms and joined growing calls for China to let its currency appreciate.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

IF China un pegs look out.
oh, there is no proof that if china un pegs, look out.
right.

DON'T look out then
edit on 7-4-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
Jeeze Boon, isnt there some other billionares in the same boat as georgie?even He must need confederates.
Maybe it would be a good eye opener to see who this guy is hanging out with....
It might indicate whos on whos side here.
The illuminattis seem somehow divided and pulling two ways at getting the job done.
I am thinking there is a small revision of leadership within the organisation.
Or maybe its just supposed to apear that way.

Well. There are institutions (possibly in the hopes to receive study grants or negotiate business deals down the road) who are also contributors. I'm sure the link does not cover individual donors to the presidential fundraise back in 2008.

TOP_OBAMA_ELECTION_CAMPAIGN_CONTRIBUTORS

PAC_LIST

Either way you look at it, GS is probably the top contributor and thus gets all the perks and influence the decisions
Although this is a typical political play, only this time it will affect millions around the world not just the US.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join