It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura on Freedom Watch, and also on RT (Its time for a revolution!)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
First off, im about 250 pages into Ventura's book myself, and I must say it is a stunning collection of government coverups and documents...

I got home from work, after hearing Ventura was gonna be on Freedom Watch, couldnt wait to find it on youtube, and sure enough it was a killer interview... He touches on alot of the same points on every interview he is giving to different media, but they are of course good points...

Ventura talks with the judge about infecting people with STD's just to test drug treatments on them, Operation Northwoods, JFK, Gulf of Tonkin, etc...

Also how the govt classifies 16 MILLION documents top secret, every year! holy crap batman...

edit on 6-4-2011 by morder1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Heres his interview on RT... entitled

"Jesse Ventura: Enough Government Cover-ups! It's time for a Revolution! "

Like I mentioned, some similiar topics, but definantly some new ones on here...

I love the idea, STOP VOTING REPUBLICAN/DEMOCRAT and get an independent in office!!! we need real change, and not chains.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
The government classifies 16 million documents top secret every year OMG! I guess it must be true that if you have heard about it the government has done it. Jesse sounds like to me one of us, one of the people that have woke up to whats really going on around us. Hope him and Ron Paul run in 2012 but I'll believe it when I see it.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Jesse said he will NOT run as republican/democrat... He said he will only run with Ron Paul as independent...

But I do think they would make a great team. I would do everything I could to promote that... Just gotta wait for Ron to announce!!! arghhhh... he said by may he will announce. Just gotta play the waiting game

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I would love to see the full interview on RT News. Could someone please link us when they find it.
Thanks
Nahsik

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by morder1
Heres his interview on RT... entitled

"Jesse Ventura: Enough Government Cover-ups! It's time for a Revolution! "

Like I mentioned, some similiar topics, but definantly some new ones on here...

I love the idea, STOP VOTING REPUBLICAN/DEMOCRAT and get an independent in office!!! we need real change, and not chains.

That might be the best 5 minute TV news interview I've ever seen.

How can anyone watch that and say Jesse isn't the best man for the job.

Ventura/Paul or Paul/Ventura I don't care but we need this guy in office, it's our last^3 power chance!

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by morder1

I gotta get that book. I like Jesse, and I think he and Ron Paul would be an awesome pairing for POTUS/VPOTUS.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I gotta give props to that RT interviewer. Not only did she stick it to the warmonger Obama for winning the Nobel "Peace" Prize and then starting a war, but I think her questions regarding electing someone who even isn't a Republican nor a Democrat implied the absurdity of the whole democratic-republic system.
edit on 6-4-2011 by JakeLeMaster because: Forgot a word.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by morder1

I agree with you Morder1! let's jam up the election system break it down and put third party candidates in.We need a legit third party and Paul and Ventura would be a powerful ticket.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
well if there's gonna be a revolution,
they better get to it quickly.

Soros is already deciding the fate
of America this coming weekend
as shown in this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by nahsik

Here is the Full interview, was waiting in my subscriptions when I woke up this morning.

And Boon - Yeah unfortunantly I think we are running out of time very fast

new topics

top topics

join