It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: North Korea Accuses US of Spy Flights

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 02:11 PM
link   
The USA fling spy plane missions over NK, I dont doubt it. Does the US have the right? I can only answer that by asking another question. Do other countries have the right to fly spy plane missions over the US?

I may not agree with Zcheng, but his point is very valid.

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 04:42 PM
link   
and i ask, who started a major war in korea, who else has such a hostile attitude towards america in korea, who has artillery pointed at seol, who fires missles over japan, who threatens america and our allies with nuclear war and who are we still technically at war with?

the iraq situation was nothing like what we've done in korea, there is nothing to compare the two, we have a right to spy on north korea because they threaten our allies constantly and they are a threat to us and they are an enemy, its not like we spy on everyone, its ridiculos to say we cant spy on an enemy that is also our allies enemy(japan) and has threatened us both constantly AND can back up those threats, japan also spies on them and will have sattelites up soon to watch north korea, sure if they werent a threat we wouldnt have the right to spy on them but thats not so.

so really it doesnt matter if other countries do or dont have the right to spy over the US, the fact is noone who is an enemy of ours has the capability to spy on us that way.

his point is not very valid at all and doesnt take the totally different situation in korea into consideration.

[edit on 25-7-2004 by namehere]

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by zcheng

Does the south of Soul belong to North Korea?

By the way, is there any news of Apache down in Iraq near Ramandi? It is amazing on the ability of US to control world mainstream media.

Sorry my geography of Korea is 20 years old, I need a refreshing course in it

And you may have a point.

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Up in the DMZ, North Korea has several loud speakers that blare 24/7. All of it is in Korean. Of course, the closer to the DMZ, the louder it is. If you could imagine, 24/7 of propaganda, music and the like. It is a loud noise that is really a pain. I read some where that the North is finally going to turn them off. They also have cartoon strips that appear, sometimes in English, trying to get us to come to the North.

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Of course crazy Kim accuses us of spy missions first this guy says he want s economical aid and food for his nukes then we offer it and crazy Kim changes his mind the US could care less what Kim says we kept flying over the Soviet Union even after Gary Powers you think were going to stop cuz crazy Kim. And also im not sure if other countries have the right to fly over the US I don't think they can they would be blasted out the sky by Norad.

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by pfcret
Up in the DMZ, North Korea has several loud speakers that blare 24/7. All of it is in Korean. Of course, the closer to the DMZ, the louder it is. If you could imagine, 24/7 of propaganda, music and the like. It is a loud noise that is really a pain. I read some where that the North is finally going to turn them off. They also have cartoon strips that appear, sometimes in English, trying to get us to come to the North.

Do you remeber any of the propaganda? It would be intereseted in hearing what Kim has to say

top topics

<< 1   >>

join