It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We already have contact to ET and most people dont know it or dont believe it

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Condemned0625
Alien contact is real, but I doubt that this Bashar event is real. He talks about your body shifting into billions of parallel realities every second as you move, which makes absolutely no sense. This is the only reality and we move within it. Why would we need to pass through billions of still realities in order to produce movement? That means these "parallel realities" are all basically still snapshots that are put together to form a video. Yes, UFOs are real and I don't doubt that extraterrestrials exist, but there are too many hoaxers out there now and it's a leap of faith to believe someone who claims to be communicating with them telepathically while explaining a bunch of conceptual material that isn't supported by evidence.

Well ask a quantum physicist and they would disagree with you. Check out Nassim Harramin's work. He explains how multiple realities are possible.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Why couldn't these be an act? I have never heard of this person before but what is it in particular that people believe him?
I'm not trying to be a wise guy but people alo believed in the following people
Bernard Madoff...I'm sure he seemed genuine to a lot of intelligent people who trusted in him
Bill Clinton-I did not have sexual relations and people believed him
O.J.-Need I say more but people still believe he is innocent
Obama- Just pick a campaign promise
Bush-Mission Complete--no never mind nobody believed him
Michael Jackson-Some say he molested children if he did were you fooled into thinking he was a an upstanding person?
I guess this is somewhat tongue and cheek but just when you think you know someone you don't. Actors/comedians are able to come up with convincing characters all the time so what makes this gentelman any different. Again let me preface by saying this is my first look at the guy but I not trying to be a jerk but I'm not convinced..

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
people actually get conned by this guy? Holy crap civilization must actually either be
1) worse off then previously thought
2) de-evoltionizing

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I´m watching it right now and it´s very interesting. I think this is really hard to fake because he speaks so clear and with no hesitation. It can´t be a script beause of the huge amount of information. If this is a hoax it´s the best mankind has ever seen.

S&F for sharing.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by chrismarco

Do you even watched the video? Like i said it´s really hard to fake what he is doing.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by jewston

Ever seen Idiocracy? Ever read 1984? You might want to read and watch the movie before you go any further. De-evolving not so much. Dumbed down with jersey shore and celebrity drama thats up to you to decide.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Toxicsurf

i understand ur point. I dont discuss it because i HAVE done that thousands of times. And this topic ist just to "strange " for many. I saw: its not my job to discuss with someone who just dont believe. Thats not my goal.
would u understand that the proof lies in the way he handles concepts (proof would be here www.youtube.com... in minute 6 and 20 seconds) ? I dont think i can make it clear.
I postthis not to be "right " about something. I do this because i know that it is already enough when 2 or 3 people here will digg it and see more of his stuff. This already will have a big effect. Because they will also (this is natural with bashar stuff) tell others. And this changes everything.

I know this is a discussion board. But the problem for me is: its to hard for me to explain it in english.
My intellectual skills are really limited in another language.(understanding is perfect but explaining is hard) .i am not a "language guy"..
i have more a logical way of approaching things and need my "formulas". But let me show u in which moment i knew that he is real.
IN THIS VIDEO: at 6.20 (question: do u have "astrology" in ur solar system). Listen to his answer.
U have to know i already heard 3 hours of him and my brain still fought but there it became clear that...this spontaneous answer..can not be made by a human being..this preciseness and integrative way of handling a concept..is only easy for people that already know the topic.Bashar does this all the time ..no matter which topic...no matter how unprepared he is. .Listen how he flows.. Its unbelievable. But i can understand that people can not sense that this is not just intelligent....they think: yeah smart people can do that... ..i have a really high iq (even if i can not demonstrate that.and please ..spare me a polemic reaction to that) and i have a good empathy to understand how people conceptualize things -> what bashar does is more than being intelligent. Its more than knowing some things... Its the highest form of communicative Preciseness in a easy and relaxed way i ever saw..and i saw a lot. How could i proof this to u that what he does is not human. I can not even understand why u can not perceive that.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Perfectenemy

Yes why is it so hard to fake? He may have just perfected his craft...

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by KingLeoric

Idiocracy is a great movie.

Ps: I really hate everything that they call reality TV.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
its so near...the proof is so near..its in his way of answering. THIS IS NOT HUMAN.

And i know that its easy for many people to just say : he is just very intelligent...thats a good filter. I know

i know.

Thats the funny thing about reality. Our free will seems to be a really perfect thing because selective perception proofs everything we want to see. And of course u can tell me the same thing.

I have done my job. I will stop here. I know that there are some people here who are ready to experience bashar.
And this is all i want. Because its all about probabilities. 2012 is no fixed date...2012 is not the date where this and that will happen. It all comes down to the question what the mass consciousness will believe in 2012...this is the important thing. We are the ones we have been waiting for.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Perfectenemy

Idiocracy is a great movie.

Ps: I really hate everything that they call reality TV.

t.v is just dumb as hell every thing is a reality show sometime i feel like i am my own reality show

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

I´m not done with the whole video yet but what i´ve watched so far is pretty interesting and his way of explaining is incredibly flawless.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Perfectenemy

It is pretty flawless but with respect to there being multi multi multi or thousands of versions of me do one thing maybe a little different than the other but who's to prove him wrong? There is a good deal of stuff he is talking about that would be nearly impossible to prove wrong,,,yes it could be possible science now talks about parallel universes but I think those are still just strong assumptions..how do we know there are other universes..listen if I'm on this site I'm open to stuff...yes he speaks very clear and concise but some people can that's not a crazy thought..I'm looking at some other videos and I'm interested just not hooked yet but like most I'm open minded but need a bit more evidence first...
edit on 6-4-2011 by chrismarco because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-4-2011 by chrismarco because: I'm just not typing well tonight

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by kauskau
Trust ur senses. U KNOW when someone lies.

Yes, and one of the classic signs of lying is the face-touch, which this guy does frequently. Just watch the first video while keeping that in mind.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   

yes, Ive seen idiocracy, and am pissed its not on netflix!

That being said, what does that movie have to do with people believing this clown?

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   

everything one would say to u why bashar does not give "evidence" would sound like an excuse to you or really "esoteric" .

So the thing is: the evidence lies in what u can perceive about him.....but there will be no evidence that is independent from ur perception and ur believe. This is because in topics like that : if they wanted to proof their existence...they would.

We as humans are not what we think we are. ...we play a game..and they will not interfere. As bashar often says: the humans are "Masters of limitation" .
Dont u often sense that it is unnatural to not know why we are here? what comes after death and where or if u were before u were born? This feeling of unnatural limitation leads u in a direction where u can maybe understand that "evidence"will not come from outside...only small pieces that u have to link together. this is the fun about it at the end.

That we can talk to him is already an effect of our believesystem that has opened up to that possibility . Its all about frequency... They don´t see us as people who need to be convinced.And they will never tell us something which we do not already know in a subtle way. Its far more complex than an alien coming here and doing magic tricks. The advanced civilizations already understand the spiritual dimension of this game.

The thing is: we determine the speed. And thats why it is important to first believe and than see the manifestation.

If u want the mirror to smile..u will smile first ..u will not wait for the mirror. Reality functions the same..and we are just awakening to the fact that unity is more than an esoteric concept but a physical expression of resonance.
So if u want evidence and proof. First resonate with it....than it will come.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
and btw: we seem to be very exotic beings in the universe. (not only bashar says that also other good sources like Ra -the law of one etc) .because our grade of limitation and "not knowing" seems to be very high. Not many beings want to make this hell of a trip..because many of us know: it is like hell isnt it? Loosing hope..thinking we are limited..seperated...alone..with no power...no god..no spiritual goal..not knowing what will come...jeah..EXOTIC

i feel more and more that it is not knowledge that is special but lack of knowledge...
thats also why evidence will not come without us. ....this is our mission here. We want to see things without knowing what we are and what we can do....this is the fun about it.,....of course not in the moment of horror..but a bad dream also is a great thing when u awake from it...and i would not want someone to give me evidence that it is just a bad dream. i want to find it myself. This is why they call us masters of limitation. we are real warriors. We dont take the easy way...and we can love ourselves for our strenght.
lol..i know this sounds like esoteric bs...2 years ago i would have laughed in my face about words like this ...

I just spoke with a guy that has asperger (autistic syndrome) and can perceive several worlds at the same time and he said that for him its not easy to understand why we people are so unaware of the fact that our mind is not perceiving the many other realms that are existing in us. He could also not understand why i am so interested in other worlds... for him it was just different geometric figures of perception
.. life is crazy and a mystery and we dont know # ...we are MAsters in that... respect
lol

The problem is

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

I will really take a look at this person...I do appreciate (really appreciate) the thoughtfulness you put into your response..very diplomatic...

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by jewston
people actually get conned by this guy? Holy crap civilization must actually either be
1) worse off then previously thought
2) de-evoltionizing

Reply to your reply. I guess you forgot what you said. proof of de-evolutionizing I guess

edit on 6-4-2011 by KingLeoric because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I watched the videos and I have to say when he started "channeling" I was more than a little skeptical, I still am. However he did express some very complex ideas very well and what he said comes close to the model of reality that I have come to understand on my own, which is hardly a simple or straightforward one and it does make me wonder.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join