Happy end to a miserable situation.
Since that rant things went from bad to worse with the guy underneath.
Here is a list of the things he did since then.
1. Stole my mail, had parcels delivered to me.
2. Banging loudly scaring my son whenever he played in his room.
3. Loud music from 11pm.
4. Loud bangs on his ceiling and walls at all hours waking us up.
5. Constantly followed my footsteps around the flat knocking up on his ceiling ( this was constant 24/7) and following me around every inch of my
6. Randomly ringing my doorbell.
7. Screaming and shouting in communal hallway late at night and in the day.
8. Stinking his flat out with #e making my flat smell of #e.
9. Threatening and screaming at a 70 year old neighbour and the 86 year old neighbour scaring them for no reason.
10. Tapping on walls and/or banging everynight as soon as I got into bed.
And a few other things, he was served a notice by the council but carried on and got worse to the point of harassing me, and the other neighbours (
because they started complaining).
It was getting to the point where I wanted to move but refused to be driven out of my flat and then some other poor soul will have to put up with him.
Outside my bathroom there's a REALLY SQUEAKY floorboard I mean really bad, I had avoided that floorboard stepping over it because it use to annoy me,
Well I thought it was time to loosen it up a bit and give it a bit of a squeak so off I went squeak squeak constantly all day and night oh how it
pissed him off, I use to laugh kept it up for months just like he use to do to me harassing me following me around tapping etc..
Then I decided to play a game (wanna play a game lol) I thought well if he wants to follow me around my flat lets have a laugh with it so I use to
start dashing really fast from one end of the flat to the other it was hilarious I could hear him down there running to keep up with me I use to crack
So that along with the constant complaints to the council drove him even more mad and finally after nearly 2 years one of the neighbours saw him
moving all his furntiure out a few days ago and the council confirmed to me that he handed his keys in yesterday.
But here is the creepy part last night up until 130am when I went to bed he was down there tapping following me etc.. so he obviously still has a set
of keys what a creep. Told the ASBO manager who is convinced I am hearing things lol but told me they are changing the locks on his flat door in a
couple of days. Am so happy hes gone and so are the other neighbours, one of them is having a party on Friday and we are all invited.
This man tried every trick in the book to drive me mad and drive me out but it backfired because I was already mad and ended up driving him out lol
Now for the next tenant lol ( I better sort that floorboard out ha ).
edit on 6-11-2012 by restless genius because: (no reason