It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge object brushes by Soyuz Spacecraft April 5, 2011

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
This can't be a Chinese lantern. A weather balloon perhaps?

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
My troll tells me, only a Mox powered flair, and not to worry.....Good Catch.....

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
they looked like stars to me...the camera was moving to follow the shuttle and it was dark out...that's my thought

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
How come they are all moving in the same direction as the camera like stars would?

They only start to appear as the camera focuses further out due to the elevation of the rocket.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by wavemaker

Could be stars in the back ground, seems to be moving opossite camara tracking. also some debrie between camera and vehicle. Good Eye!

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I already posted this in a thread on the same topic, but I'll post it here too anyway:

At first I thought that's pretty sketchy how NASA is only showing the live feed from the inside of the spacecraft now, but then I realized how can they videotape a craft that's in space from down on the ground?

My opinion is that the camera that was filming the shuttle was zoomed in, and following the path of the shuttle, and what we're seeing are stars in the sky which appear to be moving because the camera is moving, and our minds just tell us that the stars are actually moving UFOs.

top topics

join