It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RIP Jazzscapez..

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   
I'm reading all his posts, and it's very disturbing. In a shapeshifting thread, he claims the discussion made him believe the reptilians etc were real for sure.

In another he's seeing orbs. There's the spider bite of course, and probably more, but I had to stop when I saw a post where someone literally said "Kill yourself. Immediately" to him.

This guy was openly psychotic for quite some time. He was telling everyone, but the nature of this community, rather than identifying it, encouraged it.

This is the truth and there's no way around it when you read his posts.

He came here at the edge of his last slide and used this place to give shape to his insanity.

It's no one's fault he was ill. It's definitely not some website's fault. If it not this, something else would have sent him over.

But maybe there's a little ground between zero responsibility and total culpability. If someone breaks into my house, that's his choice, his responsibility, even if I don't lock the door. I don't have to think I should go to jail instead of him in order to consider whether maybe I should start locking the door.

I don't know where this leads. I just know the connection, when you look at his posts, is undeniable. This is not a case where no one could have known. This is a case where everybody did know and nobody understood. Maybe nothing can be done about that. But it feels like this shouldn't pass unremarked, or leave this place unchanged.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by sepermeru

I agree...I asked him to get help for his daughters sake in the alien thread. To tell him to kill himself....I guess that is what happens when kids are allowed on this site. No excuse either way. I also can't help but see a small pattern. People with obvious problems come here to try and make their fantasy a reality for lack of better words.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoverBoy
reply to post by sepermeru

I agree...I asked him to get help for his daughters sake in the alien thread. To tell him to kill himself....I guess that is what happens when kids are allowed on this site. No excuse either way. I also can't help but see a small pattern. People with obvious problems come here to try and make their fantasy a reality for lack of better words.

Wow...I must have missed the member telling him to kill himself.

That member needs to be banned, yesterday. There should be ZERO tolerance on a moderated site like this, for something like that. I hope that poster never lives it down.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by amongus

Yeah there was a lot of venom spewed forth in that thread, "for the sake of his children" of course...

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth

Originally posted by trag3d1

maybe he found something out he wasnt supposed too?

edit on 6-4-2011 by trag3d1 because: ..

That is too bad. A man died. How sad..... I find it even more sad that you are taking a man's death and trying to turn it into a conspiracy.

Apparently, he died in a violent way. That is a real shame.

You say he seemed peaceful here on ATS. Here is the thing though.You cannot really know a person simply by their postings here on ATS. I know of several people who put on a persona just to post. A persona nothing like their real self.

Plus, I highly doubt if he was disturbed about something, he was going to come here and post it...

I may have a fight with my girlfriend or something, but I can come here and post and you will never know it, now will you?

A man died. Show some respect and lay off the conspiracies....Especially considering there is obviously not one. You run at the cops with a machete, you are not going to walk away with out getting shot...

Now, unfortunately, the man is dead. A decent thing to do would have been to make a post letting people know and offering your condolences. far more respectful then what you just did.

So, that said, My regards to his family and friends. I am truly sorry to hear this news. I have seen his postings here on occasion and will miss reading them. RIP.

that was the biggest douchebag post i've ever read on here, gimme_some_truth. get over yourself dude, seriously. he didn't disrespect anyone by speaking his mind. disrespect would NOT supsecting something or being concerned after hearing about his death. idgaf about your friend's "personas" who can't speak their own mind either, that's completely pointless. who i am is how i come off throuhg my actions and words and thoguhts and obviously that was enough for this TS to be concerned for this man. all you did was try to be the voice of reason and look like a good guy and even insult the TS for raising completely rational concerns. he's not speaking ill of the dead, he's just speaking his mind. not to mention the fact that his is a conspiracy website, and the man was an artist who created songs about conspiracies and posted on ats, it's a perfectly normal question to ask.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
That is too bad. A man died. How sad..... I find it even more sad that you are taking a man's death and trying to turn it into a conspiracy.

Apparently, he died in a violent way. That is a real shame.

You say he seemed peaceful here on ATS. Here is the thing though.You cannot really know a person simply by their postings here on ATS. I know of several people who put on a persona just to post. A persona nothing like their real self.

Plus, I highly doubt if he was disturbed about something, he was going to come here and post it...

I may have a fight with my girlfriend or something, but I can come here and post and you will never know it, now will you?

A man died. Show some respect and lay off the conspiracies....Especially considering there is obviously not one. You run at the cops with a machete, you are not going to walk away with out getting shot...

Now, unfortunately, the man is dead. A decent thing to do would have been to make a post letting people know and offering your condolences. far more respectful then what you just did.

So, that said, My regards to his family and friends. I am truly sorry to hear this news. I have seen his postings here on occasion and will miss reading them. RIP.

No Offense, but if something bizzare like that happens to me, I hope you don't get on my 'What happened to Twitchy' thread and downplay it, I'd certainly want folks to look into it. Guy might have been a mental health case for all we know, but what if he wasn't? I'd like to think that as a community of like minded individuals, we have a sort of obligation to ask these kinds of questions when it's one of our own.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by trag3d1

He was shot down by police...because he was running at them with a machete...and there is no mention in the article that he was on drugs.

He was shot by police for running at the police with a long, sharp weapon...

Then you say this:

The day he was murdered he posted on ATS, his mood was peaceful

Perhaps you should revise your OP to include that the police are wrong and that maybe they should have reasoned with the guy while he was hacking at them?

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Janky Red
reply to post by trag3d1

How did you know of this member's true identity

How did you know to look for his death in a newspaper

?

edit on 6-4-2011 by Janky Red because: (no reason given)

and if he died on the 19th , how come his last visit was on the 20th of march ?

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr UAE

Sometimes people don't log out when they're done browsing ATS.

If someone had been looking at his PC to see what he had browsed in the days leading up to the incident and they came across ATS, it would show that he was active on the site as soon as they opened it. It could have been his family, law enforcement, there's really no way to tell.

Most importantly, I am sorry to hear of the loss of any member and wish his family strength in what I'm sure is a very difficult time.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Djarums
reply to post by Dr UAE

Sometimes people don't log out when they're done browsing ATS.

If someone had been looking at his PC to see what he had browsed in the days leading up to the incident and they came across ATS, it would show that he was active on the site as soon as they opened it. It could have been his family, law enforcement, there's really no way to tell.

Most importantly, I am sorry to hear of the loss of any member and wish his family strength in what I'm sure is a very difficult time.

sounds to me like he comitted suicide by cop. I feel sorry for the officers who had to kill someone in the line of duty and will have to live with that.

I hope he didn't do what he did because he denied ignorance, which on here means to deny logic and reasoning.

But in your quest for magic and a reason for life, who cares about the people it actually effects?

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by trag3d1

Hi Trag3d1,

Thanks for posting this. Having been threatened a number of times and even "intimidated" occasionally (I call it that because if they'd really wanted to kill me I'd be dead) it is clear to me that we must all take the potential risks of our participation in this forum seriously. One way of doing so without getting paranoid is to make sure we support one another to our fullest potential, investigating to the hilt any incident in which one of our members is imprisoned or dies. This is a clear cut case of violent death, and even more suspect due to the killers being police officers.

Regarding his mental health that's nothing anyone can know other than his close friends and family. However here's a post which I think testifies to what he considered to be his mindset:

Originally posted by Jazzscapez

WTF?

I Love my kids and anyone who knows me will agree.
Ive never laid a hand on them.

And to say THAT I DID IT???? WTF? Are you serious.
What kind of sick # do you think i am?

To this I reply that I don't think that Jazzscapez was any kind of sick #. The article describing his death explains that both officers have been temporarily suspended from active duty pending investigation (that's what administrative leave means). This is not normal procedure for a clear cut case of self-defense and it brings to light either than certain testimony was not corroborated by facts or by other testimony, or that a witness or the victim's family are pressing charges and calling into question the responsibility of the police officers in his wrongful death.

I once owned a machete to cut down shrubs in my back yard, but never met anyone else who owned such a tool. It is unusual in any case that he'd have one. Also, I fail to understand why they'd shoot to kill, given they are trained to shoot low first, a bullet in the legs goes a long way towards slowing down somebody unless they were at close range. And I find it hard to believe they were that close because they had first fired pepper bullets at him, and they never would have done so at close range without wearing gas masks. This case warrants a real investigation and not just a slam dunk "nothing to see here, move along" overly convenient conclusion.

Also, Jazzscapez had Twin daughters, and twins have been the fascination of those behind the scenes, as evidenced by the Nazi fascination with twins upon which countless experiments were done, NASA which was set up with many of these same Nazis also has a fascination with twins as can be evidenced by Twin Astronauts Mark and Scott Kelly. They are also connected with another strange conspiracy - Congresswoman Gabrielle Gifford's shooting, given that Mark Kelly is her husband. If his daughters were identical twins then I'd get worried given the rest of the surrounding parameters. My own aunts were identical twins, raised in an Illuminati family, and to this day I still don't know how they died in their teens. This might be a lead to investigate.

Since Jazzscapez was involved in Conspiracy Theories and pushing the limit with Music that talks about such things, then this might be a very serious cause for his death. The music industry is run by the Mob furthering the Agenda of the Tavistock Institute for mass brainwashing. The last thing they want is the truth to be conveyed by their own proprietary brainwashing machine - popular music. They are behind the Hollywood Star whackers who kill people in the film industry who don't comply, they've killed many rock stars since the sixties if not earlier, and they are totally connected with certain members of law enforcement agencies and police departments who get the dirty done in a staged way to mask the HIT and deter investigation. He was behind the... (click link)

REVOLUTION OF HIP HOP

His symbol was the overturned Illuminati Pyramid, a dedicated trend setting revolutionary cause, and he had some catchy tunes that kids and gang bangers alike might get behind, that bashed the Illuminati:

LINK: Secret Society by Jazzscapez

Does this prove anything? No. But it does demonstrate that we would do well to investigate his death further.

Getsmart
edit on 7-4-2011 by Getsmart because: we can't let them get away with taking down an ATSer !

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I'm really sorry to hear that a member of the ATS family has passed away.

Regardless of his posts, his views or his health issues (if indeed he had any), we should all respect that a member of our community has died before his time and left a family and friends behind.

RIP Jazzscapez

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

I agree Rip to another lost soul....

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I'd love it if he'd come back and be like 'hey guys, I didn't die, that wasn't me' since we have no link between Jazzscapez and Eric Stafford other than hearsay and coincidence.

But... since that seems unlikely, RIP Jazzscapez, it's too bad that we didn't treat you any better before, it's too bad, people can be so cruel sometimes.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by MasterCrix

His website is registered to a Eric Stafford

Domain name: jazzscapez.com

Registrant Contact:

Eric Stafford ()

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

Wow great stuff to think about.

I liked some of the guys music for sure, sucked it happened...

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL

Wow great stuff to think about.

I liked some of the guys music for sure, sucked it happened...

Hi TKDRL,

It is speculation but sometimes what is "off the wall" is closer to the truth than what looks normal. It might not be a conspiracy, but if it is one then we'd better make sure that we're not dupes.

Also, it would be good for all of us if the goons The Powers That Be use against dissidents were scared of messing with ATS members, because of the ensuing investigation by a large community and the support we provide one another when the going gets tough.

Getsmart

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
This is very sad. My condolences to his family and friends.

To go out by running at the police with a machete is pretty boss however

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by trag3d1

yo jazzscapez was my older brother i was in jail when he was shot down by the cops i miss him dearly thanks for all the support go buy his album at massacremusicgroup.com

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
jazzscapez will always be here with us with his conspiricy theriories............. he keeps me posted while im sleeping got me creeping through the hallways gost of my brother from all ways/ #s got me #ed up yall dont even understand loose a inspiration to u then tell me how it ends.....it ends in torture of the brain the chemicall that helps u sleep cuz now im up all night waitin for a peep so i can pull my machette and end it for gods sake

miss u bro that was for u

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join