It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RIP Jazzscapez..

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Hi guys, There was a member here with the name of "Jazzscapesz" he often made alot of threads on here, always talking about spirituality, he seemed like a calm, collective guy, father of two young children ( according to one of his threads) he was also a musical artist in the hip hop genre, he was not bad either, he wrote about conspiracies, and alot of other topics to do with spirituality as well. here is his profile: www.abovetopsecret.com... and his youtube page: www.youtube.com.../u/4/UGIi5Y6bfh4

anyways, he died march 19th, 2011, but what i find odd is how he died

here is the article: www.bostonherald.com...

He was shot down by police...because he was running at them with a machete...and there is no mention in the article that he was on drugs.

The day he was murdered he posted on ATS, his mood was peaceful.

dont you find it a little odd?

maybe he found something out he wasnt supposed too?

edit on 6-4-2011 by trag3d1 because: ..

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
R.I.P Jazzscapesz I didn't know you since I'm pretty much new here, but I'm sure you'll be miss by many.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by trag3d1

How did you know of this member's true identity

How did you know to look for his death in a newspaper

?

edit on 6-4-2011 by Janky Red because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by trag3d1

Night of the super moon

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Janky Red

i was looking through his songs just recently on youtube, than on his page all i see is RIP written all over his page and videos, So i looked through some comments, and was told to search eric stafford march 19 2011 to find the news article related to his death. and when i read it i just got really weirded out, it just doesnt make sense to me

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
wow...

His last activity on YouTube was to subscribe to Dutchsince...

Now THAT'S weird!

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
what is dutchsince?

thanks for a response

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Not trying to insult the man's memory or what have you, but judging by the first thread he authored on ATS I would say this fella may have been a little "different".

Maybe he had some mental issues that were never properly addressed.

Maybe I am wrong.

Never good to see someone killed so young with a family and all.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by trag3d1

What a tragedy, my thoughts are with his family.

I posted on another thread that was created by the OP with the same title I dont know which one of the threads is more active so I will post the same thing here.

I just looked at Jazzscapez account profile and it says the last time he logged on was march 20th. But the news article you posted was on the 19th.

Could this be an error or did someone else log onto his account?

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackOps719

Some people are just a little different than others, but if you see his lyrical content, you can tell he wasnt the type of person to be commiting such acts, and i mean come on, he has children, it really doesnt add up.
edit on 6-4-2011 by trag3d1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Openeye

It has to be someone else, because he died the day before, but that is very weird....could he have posted something and deleted the next day? this gets weirder and weider

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by trag3d1

Originally posted by Jazzscapez
reply to post by Artorius

I am very aware of this.
I was outside last night for a good 3 hours with my telescope and will do the same tonight and tommorrow night.

According to the TIMEWAVE ZERO we are at the tip of the iceburg.
TIMEWAVE ZERO

One of his post about his pineal gland and what not, guess he was staring at the moon before he flipped out and grabbed a mechete

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by SirKnightE

possibly

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by trag3d1

maybe he found something out he wasnt supposed too?

edit on 6-4-2011 by trag3d1 because: ..

That is too bad. A man died. How sad..... I find it even more sad that you are taking a man's death and trying to turn it into a conspiracy.

Apparently, he died in a violent way. That is a real shame.

You say he seemed peaceful here on ATS. Here is the thing though.You cannot really know a person simply by their postings here on ATS. I know of several people who put on a persona just to post. A persona nothing like their real self.

Plus, I highly doubt if he was disturbed about something, he was going to come here and post it...

I may have a fight with my girlfriend or something, but I can come here and post and you will never know it, now will you?

A man died. Show some respect and lay off the conspiracies....Especially considering there is obviously not one. You run at the cops with a machete, you are not going to walk away with out getting shot...

Now, unfortunately, the man is dead. A decent thing to do would have been to make a post letting people know and offering your condolences. far more respectful then what you just did.

So, that said, My regards to his family and friends. I am truly sorry to hear this news. I have seen his postings here on occasion and will miss reading them. RIP.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Truthfully, Whatever man died from the altercation with police is truely sad. What would be even more sad is if this is some sort of set-up that played out very well. A new poster on ATS, who's a musician, sees that he can use gullible people to promote his work. May also keeps up with current "conspiricies" and takes advantage of the killing the night of the super moon, Along with crazy post previously made.
I only hope that was the case, and I hope he sales plenty of musiq, because as a business major, that would be a great marketing scheme.
I seriously pray thats all it was, and this young man truely did not succumb to all the craziness being posted on ATS.
Good luck Jazzscapes

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

I think any time someone who is a member here dies in a violent manner, especially at the hands of the police, there would be speculation of whether they were killed for knowing too much. Its just natural considering the subject matter we deal with.

I appreciate the OP letting us know that a fellow member is gone and informing us on the circumstances of his death.

It is sad to know that he is no longer with us and my heart goes out to his family and especially to his two kids. Nobody deserves to loose their father like that.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Never cared for him or his comments. Just goes to show you how many people on here need real, psychiatric help. Too bad he had kids, but he probably had some conspiracy theory as a reason against using birth control.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
RIP. The man's music is wonderful. A talented guy. I also think something doesn't add up, but there is the possibility that he might have taken some drugs or something too. I don't think we can really know for sure.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
I remember the alien implant thread, so I knew the guy was a bit off. Sucks that it happened though. Of course this being a comspiracy site, there is going to be speculation about MKUltra being involved and whatnot. That is what this site is about isn't it?

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Is he the one who stated his daughter has an implant? From an alien..?

Ahh nevermind found it...he is...
I don't wish death on anyone. With that being said you can tell he had some kind of issue.
edit on 7-4-2011 by LoverBoy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join