It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flight 93 - Eyewitness (shanksville, fireman volunteer)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Volunteer FIreman describes the scene, of the vanishing boeing.
and the lack of Gore. per sae

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Now, lets pay attention to what he didn't say.... SEATS are number one at a plane crash...
and Jet Liners tails are made to break off *thats where the beacon is. black boxes too, me thinks. >?
not sure if that was a boeing or a lockheed martin that had the black boxes in the tail... dont know.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ISRAELdid911

Vanishing boening, huh? Then what was the souce of all the metal, wire and insulation he described? You think that stuff grows wild in Pennsylvania?

People, lack of people, not gore......per se.

You should actually listen to the stuff you post.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

Vanishing boening, huh? Then what was the souce of all the metal, wire and insulation he described? You think that stuff grows wild in Pennsylvania?

People, lack of people, not gore......per se.

You should actually listen to the stuff you post.

That was from the rocket.....They found no seats, no engine, no luggage and no peeps...I guess they just disappeared...yea, that is what they did..They disappeared....U.S. government is Magic....

Saame thing went on here at the Pentagon....No luggage, no bodies, no nothing really.....

edit on 6-4-2011 by Caji316 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

The best theory going is the plane was shot-down by F-16's, which explains how the engines are one mile away.
Right gub agent?

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I feel like this is the Event... Why does entertainment try so hard to create fake realities around such closely assimilated actual events.. and we wonder why people are stupid and don't know information that is fact and information that is fake.. If a plane disappears, and no one finds something.. that means there wasn't a plane. We cannot rely on phantom data.. though evidently we do.. I don't like the story of 93, fake or fact..

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Caji316

That was from the rocket.....

Oh, Ok then. Whatever you say. The rocket.

They found no seats, no engine, no luggage and no peeps...I guess they just disappeared...yea, that is what they did..They disappeared....U.S. government is Magic....

No engines? Better talk to the conspiracist who posted just below you - he says they found the engine a mile away which is proof it was shot down.

None of which is true but still pretty funny. "didn't find an engine" - proof of a conspiracy. "did find an engine" - proof of a conspiracy.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

I feel like this is the Event... Why does entertainment try so hard to create fake realities around such closely assimilated actual events.. and we wonder why people are stupid and don't know information that is fact and information that is fake.. If a plane disappears, and no one finds something.. that means there wasn't a plane. We cannot rely on phantom data.. though evidently we do.. I don't like the story of 93, fake or fact..

OK, you guys got to get your stories straight. One bunch of you folks say that the debris proves that the plane was shot down then another bunch comes along and pretends that nothing was found. Then another bunch comes along and says that the data on the recorder from the plane proves it was a conspiracy.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

None of which is true

the only truth is that "We the People" do not know what happened at all...

you obviously gave up on thinking rationally about this situation long ago...

those that have a piece of truth have & are being ignored..

edit on 6-4-2011 by reeferman because: added video

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by reeferman

True?

the only truth is that "We the People" do not know what happened at all...

Yes, we the people do know what happened that day. Its you the deluded that are all confused.

you obviously gave up on thinking rationally about this situation long ago...

those that have a piece of truth have & are being ignored..

If they are telling the truth then why are they being ignored? And please don't start preaching about sheeple and everyone is stupid but you, etc. If they are telling the "truth" and there was a big government conspiracy to kill thousands of citizens then why are they still alive?

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Granite

I recall a ceremony in which someone was getting a medal for shooting down flight93... shortly after this clip.
we have Donald Rumsfelds little slip of the tongue... www.youtube.com...
then you have news like this:www.youtube.com...
and the story they produced is like this (2.5hrs): www.youtube.com...

I'm sorry - but I didn't do that, I cant wait to find out who did.
edit on 6-4-2011 by ISRAELdid911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Ever been to a plane crash ? One where plane slams into ground at high rate of speed .....

I imagine not

I Have

Not a lot of recognizable things left. Plane and its contents (including people) are reduced to small fragments
with some larger pieces

One thing who have to know is that seats are made of mostly flammable materials - synthethic covering with
urethane padding. One thing about urethane is known as "solid gasoline" because of how quickly it burns

The seats you claim should be left would have been a) metal frames smashed into small fragments
b) flammable pieces burned in resulting post crash fires

Not a lot left over

Same with people - you dont find intact bodies at a scene like this, In fact you dont find much at all as the
human remains are reduced into "human hamburger"

Had to walk a crash scene marking body parts for coroner to recover. Know what we found ? Half of someone's
chest, a hand - minus the fingers and several amputated fingers. Plus some scraps of miscellaneous tissue

At Shanksville out of some 7,000 lbs of people (crew, passangers, hijackers) less than 600 lbs were recovered

That less than 10%

This is what really happens - not some Saturday morning carrtoon as you imagine it is.....

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ISRAELdid911

I recall a ceremony in which someone was getting a medal for shooting down flight93

You recall no such thing. Unless it was another Jew Hating delusion.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

Are you implying that a plane crashed at shanksville ?
please provide enough debri to build a jet from. total debri recovered fit into a dumpster, a Jet should be about 50 or so. killtown.blogspot.com...
no matter how much I look, I just cant see anything that looks like a normal plane crash, do you see something defenative to show a plane... ? please share.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

.....please provide enough debri to build a jet from. total debri recovered fit into a dumpster, a Jet should be about 50 or so.

Please show some math to support the 50 or so dumpster. A small dumpster like you see behind a restraunt is 10 cubic yards. 50 of them would 500 cubic yards of material. A commercial jet like the one that DID crash at Shanksville weighs about 200000 lbs. Most of the material is aluminum, plastic and other metals. The average per cubic foot weight of that material is about 125 lbs. That means about 1600 cubic feet of material (they didn't put any of the space between the materials in the dumpster) or about 59 cubic yards. One of those big dumpsters that you see at a construction site is 50 cubic yards. Allowing for material that was consumed by the fire and explosion that means the remains of the plane, was reduced would well fit in a dumpster. A plane looks large but it is mainly empty space. But you're a big boy, you know that.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

They recovered enough debris to fill some 10 dumpsters with pieces Thats about 60 tons of pieces

All the stuff that did not burn in post crash fires

At the same time, the high winds that buffeted the area over the last few days have dislodged additional airplane parts – seat cushions, wiring, carpet fragments and pieces of metal – from trees near the crash site. "It's all aircraft parts, no human remains," Miller said. "We've collected them in 10 recycling bin-sized containers and eventually we'll turn them all over to United." –Wallace Miller

Text

The FBI announced Monday that its investigation of the site where a hijacked jet slammed into a field here is complete and that 95 percent of the plane was recovered.

Crowley said the biggest piece of the plane that was recovered was a 6-by-7-foot piece of the fuselage skin, including about four windows. The heaviest piece, Crowley said, was part of an engine fan, weighing about 1,000 pounds.

Here is some of the larger debris

Here is some of smaller debris

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

The only pilot we got a medal was for flying the NY State OEM director from a conference in Montana to Albany NY to coordinate recovery efforts in NY.

You do remember they shut down air traffic for a week dont you .....?

Saying he was reluctant to fuel debate by responding to unsubstantiated charges, Gibney (a lieutenant colonel, not a major) declined to comment. According to Air National Guard spokesman Master Sgt. David Somdahl, Gibney flew an F-16 that morning--but nowhere near Shanksville. He took off from Fargo, N.D., and flew to Bozeman, Mont., to pick up Ed Jacoby Jr., the director of the New York State Emergency Management Office. Gibney then flew Jacoby from Montana to Albany, N.Y., so Jacoby could coordinate 17,000 rescue workers engaged in the state's response to 9/11. Jacoby confirms the day's events. "I was in Big Sky for an emergency managers meeting. Someone called to say an F-16 was landing in Bozeman. From there we flew to Albany." Jacoby is outraged by the claim that Gibney shot down Flight 93. "I summarily dismiss that because Lt. Col. Gibney was with me at that time. It disgusts me to see this because the public is being misled. More than anything else it disgusts me because it brings up fears. It brings up hopes--it brings up all sorts of feelings, not only to the victims' families but to all the individuals throughout the country, and the world for that matter. I get angry at the misinformation out there."

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

I think this is a cermony.... video.google.com...#
I could be in error - because this looks a lot like what I remember.
thought it was the shoot down of flight 93. look at the title of the video... ?

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

again, thats a dumpster load... where is the 10. the people that collected the debris are the ones that noticed it.
not I. and if there was no plane where did these come from: (Warning Morbid Discussion) www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   

So because some misinformed idiot labels a video on the internet...you believe its proof? Wow.

But, if you found it on the internet it MUST be true.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join