It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So you think you can play?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
So you think you can play when the Gov shuts down, wrong think again
abcnews.go.com... from the link

ABC News has rounded up information from as many agencies as possible to find out who stays home who goes to work, and how it might affect you.
just because there is no money do not think it is play time.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

60% of the government jobs aren't essential nor are they needed thousands of jobs where people are doing the same jobs

given the fact of the hundreds of new government jobs that obama has created in the last two years

this is good news it just means they arent spending more of our money on things we don't need.

yeah its a good idea to keep the guards in the prisons

ok they may shutdown right and they may not be "paying any" but there is a thing as backpay so if you think they aren't getting any money think again.
edit on 6-4-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

would you work for free? " you will do as your told , you will hold your post , you will not get payed, it could be week's months or a year then you will get your pay and not back pay " now what do you say to that?

edit on 6-4-2011 by bekod because: added info. and word edit.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

1, i have more brains than to have a government job

2, see 1

3. if they shutdown it wont be that long

4. this isnt the first time that dog and pony show has happened.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
reply to post by neo96

would you work for free? " you will do as your told , you will hold your post , you will not get payed, it could be week's months or a year then you will get your pay and not back pay " now what do you say to that?

I would work for "free" if it was a job I loved to do. I would NOT work for "free" if I was forced or hated the job.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Hopefully this will anger all the employees to the point of protesting or even better, blowing the whistles clean off of some nasty little secrets.

There is a very small chance that this could turn out to be something good. Very small chance...

new topics

top topics

join