It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Unveils 'The Vault,' Including Unseen 9/11 Records

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Mods, since there have been two other threads made about this after mine, maybe you can just merge them all into one.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by lcbjr1979

That would be a good idea if they can be merged smoothly, otherwise, a simple thread closure and redirect would suffice.

Considering how many stars and flags each duplicate thread has received, this appears to be a topic of importance for a lot of people.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

I figured it would get some people excited, but oh well i pretty much knew others would make a thread like this after mine. Happens alot on here i think.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
This document concerning the council of foreign relations is quite a juicy read!
Link

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
What do you think would be released in 2021 and up?

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
'How can we get them to believe the 9/11 story?"

"Look! Aliens did really crash here? So this 9/11 stuff must be true if its in here too!"

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
I checked out the information on the Roswell UFO. There is just one page that supports the official story that it was a weather balloon. Sounds like disinformation to me, just like the rest of the internet take some care going through it.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Ha, I think it might be a trap.

"Hey, let's get all the 911 truther's IP addresses, since we can now classify them as terrorists, along with the UFO nuts, libertarians, and gun nuts."

"Ok, what do we do?"

"Setup a website with info that will attract them."

"O. I. C. Ok, do it, and pull from the black ops budget to make it happen."

Go ahead, click away on that site and download it all.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
No thanks. I could care less about what the FBI wants to show me at this point. I have no faith in the FBI, CIA, NSA, and any other current government agency's take on 911. Run like the plague.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

I'm glad someone else thinks that too...isn't it also possible for a webmaster to see the IP (and more!) of whomsoever bookmarks their site?

edit on 7-4-2011 by OptimisticPessimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
whoa... check this out:

"An investigator for the Air Force stated that three so-called flying saucers had been recovered in New Mexico,"

"They were described as being circular in shape with raised centers, approximately 50 feet in diameter. Each one was occupied by three bodies of human shape but only three feet tall, dressed in metallic cloth of a very fine texture. Each body was bandaged in a manner similar to the blackout suits used by speed flyers and test pilots.

"According to Mr. (redacted) informant, the saucers were found in New Mexico due to the fact that the Government has a very high-powered radar set-up in that area and it is believed the radar interferes with the controlling mechanism of the saucers. No further evaluation was attempted by SA (redacted) concerning the above."

vault.fbi.gov...

Did I read that right? Did the FBI just come clean about Roswell?!?

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by lcbjr1979

Oh, I am going to have fun with this for a long time. Thanks for the link. Put your name in and see if your on a list. LOL F&S This will give me a lot to do in my spare time.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
So, now that people have read this document - and it is from a government source... are the skeptics now claiming disinfo on this? Is it true? I just don't understand by what measures people operate.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
The Roswell document
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e5d13b9bced0.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Of course this is only what they want us to see and the only reason we have it is because they have no more use for it...but its interesting none the less...maybe ill be able to connect some fun little dots here *grin*

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by kroms33

I have found so many of them debunk, fake, hoax, don't make me laught, on every thread they go to. So they are either getting paid which I doubt. A lot of them sound like teens just have kicks or adults that don't have anything else to do and they feel big and smart but never show anything to prove their point. It is getting to the point on every thread there are 7-8 debunkers to every 1 positive.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I'm new to this website so before I post my 2 cents worth of opinion on this subject I just wanted to make it clear I do believe in that we are not alone in this amazing universe, my brain just can't process that we would be. Now do aliens visit earth, eh maybe but I don't think anywhere even close to what some may believe. I think it's rare.

Now for the fbi documents with ufo stuff, not one has anything to do with real aliens, if it did you can bet your boots it would not be available for everyone to see not a chance no way.
The current document that brought me to this website about the 3 50ft alien ships brought down by radar, seriously radar, when an investigation takes place by any government agency it has to be reported no matter how nutty it might be. That's all that document is, someone made a claim, the agent took down the claim and reported it like he has to, but made no further investigation because he knew it wasn't worth the time.

Now for the 1947 crash in New Mexico that was an alien space craft. I just cannot believe military personal mistaking a highly advanced space craft for an air balloon, no matter how fancy that balloon is.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join